It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Senate Judiciary Committee Opens Investigation Into Loretta Lynch DOJ, FBI, & Clinton!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The Senate Judiciary Committee is going to investigate Loretta Lynch!
Her DOJ, and interfering with an FBI investigation!

This is on the heels of Attorney General Jeff Sessions testimony before
the Senate Intelligence Committee, according to a Grassley spokesman.

This could be the big one that finally gets a few big fish.
Notice this is not in the news?

The Senate Judiciary Committee is launching a wide-ranging probe into the circumstances behind James Comey’s firing as FBI director, as well as any attempts to influence FBI investigations under the Obama administration. The committee’s chairman, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), laid out his plan in a letter made public Wednesday in response to requests from Democrats to investigate potential obstruction of justice surrounding Comey’s dismissal by President Donald Trump last month.

www.politico.com...

Second source
thehill.com...

Judiciary Letter here:

www.grassley.senate.gov...
edit on 14-6-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Lynch is going down, YES!

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
God I love this.

EXPOSE THEM ALL!

GO GOWDY GO, GO GOWDY GO, GO GOWDY GO!!!

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I wonder how the DOJ review of Comeys shenanigans is going? Lots of people staying under the radar, until today...

oig.justice.gov...

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Nice spot for it!

ETA: I wonder what those improper considerations were?

edit on 6 14 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I'm calling it now : Nothing will come of this. The Democrats will raise Hell and scream bloody murder, saying it's some kind of retaliation or diversion, because someone dare investigate their side. No matter who leads the investigations, no one will go down for this or anything else they find.
Call me cynical and jaded, but we've seen all this before and who went to jail? Right. No one.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I predict a lot of "I don't recall".

Her visit with Bill on the Tarmac just took s greasy turn!

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
God I love this.

EXPOSE THEM ALL!

GO GOWDY GO, GO GOWDY GO, GO GOWDY GO!!!

Gowdy is chairman now, correct?
Or will be soon?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Ha reply to: Sublimecraft

Serious stuff there for Comey!

FBI procedures were not followed.
FBI director should have recused himself.

Yeah, they let all of the criminals go Scott free!

Thanks for the graphic, nothing like seeing it
in black and white!

Linking your thread, these are closely related!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Can only hope this leads right back to black jesus and he goes down for his crimes as well.
There was a bunch of times he predicted the outcome of an investigation before it was over.
The only good thing of all this is that he ruined his own party by only supporting the top levels and leaving the bottom layers to rot.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Is it possible that every Senator will be too busy investigating the Obama administration, Witch-hunting Trump, and digging into Russia cyber-attacks, that there will be no one left to advance the President's agenda? Remember, they only work 138 days a year as it is!

(Maybe we need 100 more Senators, to meet all the goals and challenges?)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: thack

There was a bunch of times he predicted the outcome of an investigation before it was over.
The only good thing of all this is that he ruined his own party by only supporting the top levels and leaving the bottom layers to rot.

Well, it certainly appears there was obstruction of justice.
And Obama seemed certain Clinton would win 2016.

A most interesting turn of events!

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Nah uh!

They're reopening the matter. It sounds much less nefarious when you say it that way.

This message was paid for, engineered, and approved by Hillary Clinton's 2020 presidential campaign.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It is possible! No double those after Trump are following that agenda to a T.

They have the lying MSM promoting thier news cycles....

The other side is not even reported on!

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: thack

Obama went so far as to forcefully proclaim that there was no "tampering" with the U.S. Presidential elections. Even though Hillary lost, he didn't want to be listed in History books as the President in charge of the country, when the election outcome was affected by Russia.

President Obama will probably go back to smoking and drinking after "ObamaCare" is wiped from the American landscape. I can imagine what historians will say about his namesake. Presidents really care about that stuff.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I recall her last answers to a congressional hearing...nothing. If she is called to testify they willl again get nothing.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: carewemust

It is possible! No double those after Trump are following that agenda to a T.

They have the lying MSM promoting thier news cycles....

The other side is not even reported on!

It's an interesting game of chess to be sure.

Trump keeps Democrats triggered and confused. They can't even think straight enough to prepare for the next election.

Democrats throw sand in the gears of the legislation producing machine, by holding multiple concurrent investigations, augmented by their mainstream media rumor mill, spewing fake news 24/7.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The current D.O.J. had better keep an eye on flights departing for non-extradition countries...

There were rumors abound that John Podesta was moving assets around; laundering, if you will. They should watch for passengers claiming armloads of artwork as carry-on luggage.

(Although... Podesta would look perfectly normal in comedian Jeff's Dunham's carry-on luggage.)

I would like to offer 2 small pieces of advice to every Clinton associate that may be implicated, or called as a witness. Buy life insurance immediately, and hire bodyguards.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

I would like to offer 2 small pieces of advice to every Clinton associate that may be implicated, or called as a witness. Buy life insurance immediately, and hire bodyguards.

Statistically, people who buy life insurance are more likely the victims of homicide.

The more you know!

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: madmac5150

Statistically, people who buy life insurance are more likely the victims of homicide.

The more you know!

They didn't hire the right bodyguards...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join