It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Box Confirms There is a Human Colony on Mars. (Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Good evening ATS.

I just finished editing a video from a ghost box session a friend and I conducted around midnight on 03 May 2017. There are many intelligent responses to our questions, including answers before the question is even asked. This is a very common occurrence, as your thoughts are being received before you even formulate a question. I was about to ask what I was holding in my hand and the spirits were already spouting out answers.

The interesting thing about this session are the answers we received after the line of questioning switched to Mars. As you will see on the video, the answers came very quickly and clearly. Several responses contained words that were in my questions. I hope you enjoy.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I'm intrigued? A ghost Box.

Where do I purchase such a thing?

Do you have any further recordings?
edit on 12-6-2017 by CaptainBeno because: a question

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Verideecimo

What's a ghost box???

I just found out what a ghost box is. So you can skip having to answer that.

Where did you get yours?? Did you make it or buy it???

Have you tried testing it for falsifying the messages you get through it.

Do you both do the interpretation or just one of you??
edit on 12-6-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I'm new to this ghostbox stuff but could you explain a bit how that works? That would maybe provide some insight to what you were doing in this video. Thanks OP!

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Verideecimo

Yeah, if you're posting something like this,you need to not assume people know what you're talking about and you need to lay some groundwork, especially if you want people to take you more seriously than usual
edit on 6/12/2017 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The only "Colony on Mars".

A giant Pet Rock Colony...

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
I'm new to this ghostbox stuff but could you explain a bit how that works? That would maybe provide some insight to what you were doing in this video. Thanks OP!

It's a radio receiver that scans for a signal. But it has the stop function removed from the scanner so unlike a normal receiver that stops at a signal it keeps scanning. So it only picks up a fragment of a signal then moves to the next and so on.

Then a message is interpreted from the combination of all those signal fragments, white noise, etc. that you picked up.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I've seen patterns on TV sometimes. Interesting this OP. Please continue. You got my interest on this ghost box.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

It's a radio receiver that scans for a signal. But it has the stop function removed from the scanner so unlike a normal receiver that stops at a signal it keeps scanning. So it only picks up a fragment of a signal then moves to the next and so on.

Then a message is interpreted from the combination of all those signal fragments, white noise, etc. that you picked up.

Not that I want to but how do you summon the dead in this case? Is it just random as you scan thru signals and you pick up on something?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Basically the box will pick up whatever signals it can but unlike a normal radio it won't stop at any signal, it just picks up a small piece of it and plays it then moves to whatever the next signal it gets and plays that small part.

So the person listening asks a question or whatever and then they interpret the signal fragments as a message.

Like all forms of divination it relies on randomness of some sort which is then interpreted by the person doing the divining.

All divination relies on that same process in one way or another. Reading bones, dice, cards, etc. The person is the real conduit for what's happening. The method is just the mechanism by which they come up with answers to their questions.

Whether it's just someone tapping into their subconscious mind or them receiving messages from ghosts or god or demons, that's for you to decide for yourself.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Nice finds. Ghost boxes are one of my favorites to use. With Mars, wonder then if it's in reference to the past rather than now. It would make most sense in that context, unless they are meaning maybe a subterranean world on the planet instead.

Love the view BTW, pointing at ferry/cruise terminals? Is the land your parked at notably haunted?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I do that sometimes. Although static isn't around much anymore since everything has gone digital. Kinda sucks. I liked the static much better actually. When you don't get a strong digital signal it just cuts out and you get the choppy blocks of video all scrambled. At least with the static you could watch something normally but it just had some static. Now unless the signal is clear you can't watch anything.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I would love to hear the static but alas I am deaf. I am very visual since I am deaf so it tends to be spooky when I watch the static on TV when I was young. Sometimes the patterns would persist for a few moments.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Sorry. You're absolutely right. I guess you get so wrapped up in your reality that you can easily become out of touch with the fact that others aren't where I'm at. It's a PSB7 sweep radio and you can order them online.

I have asked thousands of repeat control questions with the same answers always coming up pretty quickly. So yes, the results are repeatable. For example; if I ask how old I am, 38 comes up all the time. If I ask my name, it comes up all the time and frequently.

I would just recommend getting one and watch a few how to vids and just make your own discoveries. Good luck.
edit on 12-6-2017 by Verideecimo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

You can get them online for pretty cheap and I do have other vids on my YouTube channel. www.youtube.com...

I'm starting to get into it again, so I'll have many more vids in the future.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Be careful which path you open into unknown. It might turn into a two lane highway real fast.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Sounds like a Ground Zero thing...

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

You're right. I forget that sometimes. I just assume that this is old news to everybody in this community.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I use to enjoy daydreaming in a similar way as staring into the static where I would just sort of stare and let myself go into a bit of a trance and without realizing it I would just have a dream of sorts but with my eyes open. What I always found interesting was that the dream I would have was something elaborate and when I would start coming out of it my eyes would focus once again and whatever I was visualizing in the dream would become what I was looking at.

Like a door handle or whatever it was even though they were totally unrelated. Like it might be some kind of dinosaur or something in my daydream and it would be moving around and stuff and just at the moment when I would start coming back to reality it would bend down to eat something and it would fade into the shape of the handle I was looking at. But the dream wouldn't start that way and at any point during the middle of it or as things would change it wouldn't actually make sense. But for some reason it would always match when I came back into focus. Like my mind knew where the end of the dream would take me and right when I would wake back up and created a dream just for itself to end there or something.

It's hard to explain but it was a fun thing that happened a lot when I was younger and would just sit and daydream like that.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

The more intriguing "messages" heard are those that span across the multiple frequencies being scanned. In order to fake that, someone would have to be synchronized with the same random frequencies that the scanner is stopping on. They are certainly hard to debunk when that occurs, but there are many ways that the audio could be injected after the fact, so it all comes down to the "trust" in the presenter.
edit on 12-6-2017 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join