It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would be the ultimate way to prove paranormal?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Figuring now a days any time any picture, vid, etc is shown, people tend to cry fake on it. Is there any way possible aside from something that the entire world sees at once to prove any format of the paranormal? Sadly even when tons of people witness events, many claim this or that reason for it to be fake.

So what proof would be needed to ultimately put 'it is true with no doubt' to any and all things paranormal?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: sarra1833

No need to prove anything. People wouldn't believe it even if anything "paranormal" mosied up and introduced itself as such.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

One would need to gather empirical data through scientific means

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

No need to prove anything. People wouldn't believe it even if anything "paranormal" mosied up and introduced itself as such.

People have observed a universe with incredible complexity and interoperability of systems. They then suggest it is an accident?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Tbh I wished the pararnormal doesn't exist. If I were the Creator I would have erased anything paranormal from existence.
edit on 6/10/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Probably by having sex with a ghost and then leaking the sex tape on facebook.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Ouija boards do a pretty good job, I've tried one out with friends and we had a long conversation. You could set up an experiment where you ask the board questions no one in the room knows the answers to. Or just do a bunch of Ouija Board case studies.

Another feasible way to get proof of the paranormal is by trying out your own remote viewing experiments at home, being sure to follow as many protocols as you can. You could basically train and test remote viewing in your own backyard.

One more feasible way to prove the paranormal is to isolate the noise used when Black Eyed Kids show up to houses and then set up a speaker system broadcasting that noise along with a camera. One guy did this on YouTube and he caught a BEK showing up on his front porch in the middle of the night, just staring at the noise.
edit on 10pmSat, 10 Jun 2017 23:34:27 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Wouldn't the action of proving something that is thought of as paranormal's existence discount it from the category, thereby redefining it as normal?
edit on 11-6-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Maybe experiments such as the following?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Tbh I wished the pararnormal doesn't exist. If I were the Creator I would have erased anything paranormal from existence.

Why for? Not all paranormal are "bad" nor are all suffering in the realms. Some just want to visit.

edit on 10-6-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
In this day and age? Lol... Not a damned thing. A green man from Mars could walk up and shake most people's hand and they'd say it was a holographic projection or something. A spirit could pinch them on the ass and wave when they turned around and they would say it was just the fog and the pinch was their imagination. Seriously.
edit on 11-6-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The paranormal "phenomenon" is up against a society complacent with technology that they assume fulfills all their wants and needs.

Spirituality today is nothing more than "Morgana the Wise" and her crystal ball in a pop up tent for $5 bucks a session.

Science has replaced inner well being with external adulation because as we all know these days, the outer self is what counts.

As a species, we are more than just internet nodes.

We are suppressed. We are mislead. We are told we have infinite potential and yet we are fed and we willingly consume to the contrary.

Proving paranormal activity?

At this point, we might have to "go there" to see for ourselves.

Here's a thought...if there is an afterlife with spirits all around us at any given time, we might have a lot to explain to those that have past on before us since they are watching.

And you thought clearing your browser history was safe. Lol...

edit on E30America/ChicagoSun, 11 Jun 2017 01:37:31 -05006amSundayth01am by EternalShadow because: add/correction

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

but then you would cry "we learn't how to fake that in digital art class 101"

take your pick...
www.abovetopsecret.com...&list=posts

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Paranormal cant be proved , because science will never ever back that up because that would mean the fundamental understandings of physics are wrong. It's an endless tug of war. However you can find your personal proof.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Calling up the ghost busters (the original) and traping one would be the ultimate way imo.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I know it's semantics, but there'd be no 'paranormal' if it was acceptably proven by scientists; it'd be the new 'normal.'

There's quite a bit of resistance to the possibility that any aspects we call 'paranormal' even exist. Telepathy, psychokinesis, precognition and super-weird stuff like synchronicity aren't explainable so mustn't be true. I'm thinking of famous skeptic,Michael Shermer's experience a couple of years back. If you read the article, he experienced something he couldn't explain and did the decent thing by publicising it. He was soundly scorned by the skeptic community.

I'm not saying scientists are dishonest as I do not believe they are and nor do I see science as obstructive. Rather, in listening to, and reading the debates about 'paranormality' over the years, I wonder if the discussion itself is honest? I question the neutrality of those who pursue the 'proofs' and resistance occurs on all sides.

Aside from Dean Radin, I don't know of any ongoing experiments. I suppose a couple of the NDE studies are what you're looking for, but they amount to fishing trips imo.

Perhaps ironically, I believe there's something *possibly* occurring and also accept why laws of physics suggest otherwise. Subjectively, I sort of believe and, objectively, I don't. How liminal

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Repeatable, predictable tests and experimentation should do it.

It it becomes objectively provable then it becomes widely accepted pretty quickly

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Wouldn't the action of proving something that is thought of as paranormal's existence discount it from the category, thereby redefining it as normal?

I think it would redefine paranormal at least.

But certainly closer to being deemed a real enough possibility worth more study and respect. I see some scientific process being applied that seems reasonable data collecting and analyzing. Conclusions are the issue for most of us. Quantum entanglement, where by our act of observation with preconceived outcomes have been recorded influencing the results.

This has demonstrated we have a lot of things to explain to ourselves still. I predict it is too bat poop crazy to prove right now.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I once had a dream where I invented a viewing scope or camera device that when you looked through the view finder you could see the spirits of the deceased all around. Some of them were just walking about like any one else would be, some seemed aware they were being observed and reacted, others looked like they were reliving their moment of death over and over; but they were EVERYWHERE. In short it was a terrifying nightmare and had me seriously spooked for a few days.

I came to the conclusion that maybe in some instances ignorance truly is bliss and the limitations on our senses might just be our brain's way of keeping us sane and functional in life.

The only proof you will intrinsically respect is your own experience. You can believe and know something, like that a tiger is a predator, but until you see it right there before you're face I don't think it really hits home.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: WHWIV

Quite a few people believe your nightmare to be a reality. Imagine, billions of ghosts/spirits/entities all around us? In my mind's eye, it would be like walking on the seabed with the water being the sea of dense spirits around us.

Truly nightmarish. If that's what awaits after death, it'll be meaningless and practically endless. We'd be watching the Sun through our phantom eyes and praying for the day it goes nova.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join