It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Number 17 in my world, what's yours?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Good Day ATS,

It's been quite awhile since I've posted on here....with that being said, I'd like to share something that I've personally have stumbled across within the last 2 years and has been somewhat increasing it's potency(? for the lack of a better term). I was told this by a very close friend of mine by their ex and has since has had profound meaning(?) or makes definate 'marks in time' within my friends life and has since spilled into mine.

It is the number 17.

Crazy as this sounds, this number has been significant in the fact that it keeps showing up either in important dates; 90% of the time I check the time i.e. 12:17, 5:17 etc; my odometer (no joke) from a previous long trip etc. I know how crazy this sounds and I never before have put any thought into numbers or especially a single number other than Numerology; even though I know numbers have meaning but NOTHING like this, it's like a guiding 17 in my life that lets us (friend and I) know we're on the right path of life or some event that was suppose to happened was confirmed by this number.

Recently, as of last week and a month ago, I've had one cell phone stolen, one locked out and a gmail account hacked all of which had pictures of the amount of screenshots I have taken JUST from looking at the time on my phone....it's not 4 or 5..it's more like 40-50 (what are the odds?) I know there is a chance that someone will say .."ohhh...you just wait for the time and take a screenie..big deal" ....hmmmm...no, the odds are so astrononical in nature that for me just to wait around to take a screenie on my phone is incaluable. seriously. This is NOT the same as 11:11 phenomina every time one looks at the time.. since it's completely random through out the day, and it's not just time ONLY.

At this point, I have no explanations as to why this is happening other than it's something that God is allowing to happen due to my circumstances as of the last 2 years...I don't know.

some examples of the Number 17 so far ..

~90 % of the time I randomly look at the time, either on my phone/wall/PC it shows xx:17
~a recent trip of 1000 miles + landed me at a town in northern CA where I currently residing, the odometer read "170,000 and the miles since last fill up was 617"
~Dates on a calendar of my friends are such ..the death of a grandparent of theirs...died on the 17th
~~~the years between my friend and mine are exactly 17 years apart
~~~my friend had a dream of 7-17-17 which consisted of a massive tidal wave hitting the west coast
~the amount of my old paychecks had 17 within the amount which was the exact amount we needed to get by...down to the dollar

There are more I assure you and it's gotten to the point where I might be spending all day recording everything down that is connected with this number (Yes.. I know how this sounds, but I assure you, I"m ok...least for now). is it an obsession..? Not in the fact that I"m always 'looking/searching for it, but obessed with 'what is the connection and why'....

I'll do my best to keep this post updated with more examples ....till then, does anyone else have this going lately or in their life recently? if So, Please post and any insights to what is exactly the purpose of this would be most appreciated.

~Komodo
edit on 10-6-2017 by Komodo because: had to

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
despite your protests its exactly like the 11:11 syndrome.
dont underestimate your subconscience.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
In a universe in which quantum mechanics seems spooky perhaps numbers are less so...

The number 17 is a highly spiritual number and has been expressed by the Ancient Chaldeans as the 8 Pointed Star of Venus. It is the Star of Love and Peace and promises a 17 person the will to rise superior in spirit to the trials and difficulties of earlier life. Many who come under these energies have extremely high psychic and clairvoyant abilities.

link

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Rikku is right. What you don't notice is how many times an hour you look at your watch and it's not on 17. The mileage of your car? The same. You'll glance down to check your speed and you happen to see the mileage too, but, if it doesn't have 17 in it, you ignore it.
Your subconscious is waiting for that number and you happen to notice it, because you're looking for it.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

I haven't found anything really special about 17. It seems like all the numbers before and after are competing pretty well!

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
beware the 17th minute of the 17th hour of the 17th day of the 17th month of the 17th year (hey that's this year). So just be on the look out in the 17th month this year and you'll be fine.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I go through periods of seeing repeating numbers, the 11:11 thing.... I consider that just a way my subconscious is trying to "speak" to me.

But I have also had a number follow me throughout life in a wierd way - the number 12. My birthdate, telephone numbers and addresses have always been with 12 in them, or adding up to twelve. It doesn't even surprise me anymore, it is just expected now. No idea why or what that means, but it is funny.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

17 comes up quite a bit in my sons' life.

My messages come when the clocks decide to stop. Recently, I have seen twice in 2 separate locations clocks stuck at 3:58.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

That does not sound crazy at all. It is your view of a certain number appearing repeatedly in your life and you are entitled to it.

With that being said, i think it is just that you are paying more attention when 17 appears somewhere, and let other numbers pass by with no meaning or repeating.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
9 - 11 - 22 seems to me to be significant numbers, Speciali 22 in this year 17.
Manchester May 22, 22 people dead, time 22:00.
Not to forget Utoya Norway 7/22.
And many more.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Good Day,

The number for me has always been 8 & 10 in everything, literally. I see the number 17 also adds up to 8.

A thought provoking thread glad you posted.

Peace!
edit on 11-6-2017 by RisenMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
3s and 4s always seem to be a thing for me.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Number 17 in some instances represents the Archangel Michael.

Are you religious at all?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Now that's... Most Interesting.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Ever notice the reverse of the number 71. Or pay attention to its double 34 or triple 51.

The root is 8, so any of these numbers make an appearance?

Lots to ponder, Now you can be assured any number is significant. You can look at the numerology all you want but it will leave you chasing your tail.

My number was 37, still is I guess. But I stopped obsession after I realized the above, that I could find significant in any number of ways

37 was passed on to me from a friend who told me like you, every time he looks at the clock its :37. What are the odds that the whole year he and I couldn't help but see it in everything we did. Maybe because we were having fun and wanted it to be significant.

37 is special for me now because of the memories I have with my friend. so maybe that was the purpose of it, to have something unique to bond with a friend over the years. We still point it out when were together.

Now, Mathematically the number 37 rocks and I can show you a few things if you want to see 37 in action.
edit on 12-6-2017 by Observationalist because: Kind of a weird post I added something to help it make sense

edit on 12-6-2017 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
Now, Mathematically the number 37 rocks and I can show you a few things if you want to see 37 in action.

I would like to. If you can somehow keep it simplified. I really have trouble with mathematics.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Nice.. 37 is 10 - Binary. I like how you laid it out.

Binary rules the World.

Now add to this the life path number. Is it significant? Does it matter? And does it determine what we witness even when we aren't looking for it?

Interesting #.

edit on 12-6-2017 by RisenMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RisenMessiah

My view is that numbers and mathematics are a fully man-made concept. An agreement that something plus something adds up to something and so on. Therefore, there is no deeper meaning to any number. Of course people can give certain numbers significance, like 88, 666 or 420.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

originally posted by: Observationalist

I would like to. If you can somehow keep it simplified. I really have trouble with mathematics.

Here you go, skip to the video it's easier to get.
Multiply 37 by any number divisible by 3 and get a triple digit or a mirror number in the case of 33
37x3 = 111
37x6 = 222
37x9 = 333
37x12 = 444
37x15 = 555
37x18 = 666
37x21 = 777
37x24 = 888
37x27 = 999
Restarts
37x30 = 1110
Then mirrors
37x33 = 1221

Obviously you can divide as well, this video shows another way to connect 37 to triple numbers by dividing the triple number by its sum.
Take 111 1+1+1=3 111/3 = 37

This all shows up late in a thread I did about a number matrix which was birthed out of my obsession with 37.www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

True, we all have our Beliefs.

But it's our Beliefs that create our own Reality.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join