It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery of the Grandfather Clock by the Door in the Oval Office

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Is that a ship on fire on the upper half of the face?

Perhaps if we could get the name of the ship or the scene it represents that might tell us something.

An old "Fire Ship" ?

Good catch !

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The dual map of the world is also interesting.

Can we get a better image to see the map in detail?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Maybe Ben Franklin's ocular device is hidden in there?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
It is just a way of sounding like you have a very clear memory to include a detail like the door by the grandfather clock instead of just saying the door. A prosecutor like Comey probably does this as second nature from getting state witnesses to sound more credible on the stand.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: UKTruth

LOL

Jesus !!

No .... no, not seeing Jesus in the clock ...

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

In a round room it's a marker for that exit. Nothing mysterious other than its used much like a street sign. That's why his statements are the exit by the clock etc.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I don't want to get into a whole thing about this, but most people know that the clock is only a working shell. The purpose of the clock is a recording device (both sound and video when I learned about it, but the rumor mill at the time said that it also was getting updated with thermal as well)

So yes there is recordings of Bill and Monica going at it, as well as any thing that goes on in the Oval Office.

I thought it was stupid for him to bring it up so many times, when I believe most of the people there at the hearing know/should know about the function of the clock.

***VERY IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE***

I'm not going to state how I learned of this, but I will say that I learned it from a very good source in a very unclassified way. Nothing I just said was learned while under an NDA, nor have I stated anything that violates US codes or Laws.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Perhaps his mentions of the clock were crafted to
enhance his testimony. Yet he mentioned too
many times just for that alone.

Perhaps it was a coded message to his fellow leakers....
or to those who follow his lead on a "matter".

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Interesting Stuff.
The wood grain is mesmerizing.
I won't ask about the internals.
S&F

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

there's an official clock winder employed at the white house. his sole job is to make sure all clocks are wound and set properly. If anybody had the keys, it's most likely him.
edit on 9-6-2017 by PolyCottonBlend because: just because

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I'm guessing the clock is where Comey suspected Trump placed the recorder.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I SEE THEM!!! They're not in the wood grain. They're in the clock face. I think people way back when used them as numbers. Yeah. For counting and such. They were so smart back in the day.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Hidden camera??

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Wow! There's already a reference to Comey's referring to the grandfather clock on Wikipedia!! Hmmmm. Veddy interesting.

It's a code to somebody.
He can't use electronic devices to communicate right now (for obvious reasons) and will have to resort to using "old fashioned methods" of communicating to his insiders.... the door is closed.
In his statement, when he mentions the Grandfather Clock, it is always together with the closing of the door.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Why would Comey seem to fixate on the Clock ?

When the door by the grandfather clock closed, and we were alone, the President began by saying, 'I want to talk about Mike Flynn.'...

After he had spoken for a few minutes about leaks, Reince Priebus leaned in through the door by the grandfather clock and I could see a group of people waiting behind him...

The President returned briefly to the problem of leaks. I then got up and left out the door by the grandfather clock, making my way through the large group of people waiting there, including Mr. Priebus and the Vice President... ”

— James Comey

Sounds to me like he's referring more to the door than the clock.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Comey kept mentioning the Grandfather Clock, because that's where the secret recordings are hidden. Remember, "There's always money in the Banana Stand!"

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I gota admit, the one ugly Foxtroting Jew.

Buck

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

In the bottom square I see "Baby Groot".

Can' t stop seeing it. Look you can see his eyes and then.....

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Old wood consecrated to demons.

Objects carved from new wood and those which were not consecrated to any deity are not dangerous. Unfortunately, it is the custom in some areas, like the island of Bali, to consecrate even the newly carved figures to gods to some demon.”Page 290- A comprehensive examination of 71 forms of occult activity, their effect, and deliverance from them. Kurt E. Koch

whygodreallyexists.com...

“Neither shalt though bring an abomination into thine house, lest though be a cursed thing like it:but though shalt utterly detest it, for it is a cursed thing” Deut 7:26

Wood sacred like Hollywood named for the holly tree sacred to druids.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
All of you have been assigning the wrong sex to this timepiece. The top onamentation indicates that this is a grand mama clock.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join