It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Tesla's Revelation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

(In Parenthesis - Doubling the the tragedies of Nikola, as the video reports, the state tried to force a relationship between him and his brother's wife or someone's wife, as it is stated. So that is male rape or a variant of INRI. Then near the end of his life, we find, as it is reported, certain races of people were used repeatedly as assassins, around the time they got the right to drive or something. I see the same behavior now, so this is methodical. Also, this is around the time Tesla developed his death ray weapon, towards the end of his life. When the state began to fund unclean activities with the ethnic population (as it is reported). So much uncleanness with the ethnic population, Nikola reached out to the FBI and the Presidency, of which they rejected his claims, ending with the sexual mutilation of his corpse (as it is reported) ... This is all true and Good, so this brings us to the truth about the "death ray weapon (INRI)"

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

According to Oliver Nichelson, Tesla explained to The Electrical Experimenter, in August of 19l7 what had happened. While running his transmitter at a power level of "several hundred kilowatts" high frequency currents were set up in the electric company's generators. bibliotecapleyades.net/tesla/esp_tesla_33.htm

This is Nikola's Designs reporting his "Death Ray": (33 Days from August to September, in 1917 for Fatima's Prophecy and the same for Today)

Top Image you will see Two Tetrahedrons (Triangles, Seven Rays for God or Nibiru), the Pleiades on top and the Nibiru Rainbow on Bottom, to the left on the top image you will see the "Photo Bridge of Pleiades" and the "Photon Belt of our Moon"

Bottom Image you will see, (the design of Ezekiel's Temple which is the Golden Ratio), The Solar Eclipse of 8/21/2017 and it is passing the Mandrid FaultLine in the USA, to the end of Virgo on 9/23 so that the Larger Circle is in the Position of Jupiter between the Legs of Virgo.

(Remember, you were sexually and physically abusing his body with ethnics under the funding of the state, so you were given a revelation about the end of your lives, not a literal and viable weapon. You were given he means to justify INRI in your pleasure, the same means I am providing you as your lives come to a full and complete close, as you keep hurting me, until we reach 8/21 to 9/23, when the pain stops)

www.jerrypippin.com...

Nikola Tesla had no children, true, but the design not related to the pen*s. The design is a description of the reaction of Nibiru in our Earth's Sun and the Rainbow that goes from there to our Earth's Moon where the Photo Belt is on full displace with the excitation and activation of that Tetrahedron..................However, they read this as a legal reason to kill the Roswell UFO Incident, and to justify the sexual mutilation of Nikola's Body after the end of life processes took place...................This is during the Three Resurrections of the Antichrist, so when we put this in the context of Nguyen Van Lem, its like Nikola described somebody being shot in the head, dead. Love and Blessing (Also, we have a passive instrument from scientology that is supposed to report when you are being unclean with yourself, in your consciousness, not a reference to masturbatio*, so that may be the passive conclusion that came out of this generations later) (So there is only one solution between man and god for these 33 Days, and that is Euthanasia of Genetic Dan)
edit on 8-6-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: tbchugs

Nice find, good information

edit on 8-6-2017 by RisenMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Oh my gosh!

Pure nonsense!

So that is male rape or a variant of INRI. Then near the end of his life, we find, as it is reported, certain races of people were used repeatedly as assassins, around the time they got the right to drive or something.

the "Photon Belt of our Moon"

Nikola Tesla had no children, true, but the design not related to the pen*s.

However, they read this as a legal reason to kill the Roswell UFO Incident, and to justify the sexual mutilation of Nikola's Body

I love it! The level of chaos in the op is masterful.

edit on 8-6-2017 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
What? I actually read that whole thing thinking that it would make some kind of sense before the end.

Ouch, my brain hurts now.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

You did? Talk about the triumph of hope over experience!

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Dang after reading that post,had to sniff my coffee cup,and I'm still suspect

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Dang after reading that post,had to sniff my coffee cup,and I'm still suspect

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

You're total right, I'm bored with the usual topics here I guess.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Star and flag for the insane read. Though I am really curious to know what it all means (maybe I am missing information to connect the dots). I'm afraid to ask for some elaboration.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Whoa! Death rays, government conspiracy, nibiru, wacky pseudoscientific words thrown in for good effect. This post has it all. Pass whatever you're smoking on!

edit on -05:002017Thu, 08 Jun 2017 19:20:29 -050030America/Chicago000000Thu, 08 Jun 2017 19:20:29 -0500ThuAmerica/ChicagoJun by PorteurDeMort because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

bigthink.com...

Mercury, Mars and Venus are in Leo and in perfect alignment along with the ‘King Planet’ Jupiter near the womb of Virgo on the feast of Trumpets 9-23-2017, exactly on Rosh Hashanah the feast of trumpets as described in Revelation 12. tfmetalsreport.com/forum/4019/zionism-conspiracy-anti-zionism-anti-semitism?page=22

Nikola Tesla has described the Two Tetrahedons that deal with the events of revelation, and he has also described the astronomical alignment. 33 Days, beginning with Solar Eclipse Alignment with Mandrid Cross USA, ending with Jupiter between the Legs of Virgo in 2017.

www.reformation.org...
extraterrestrialcontact.com...

Shortly before Nikola Tesla died, he said he would reveal the "Black Box" (we'll come back to this). The "Black Box" of Nibiru in our Earth's Sun. Nikola said, Nibiru the Black Box would be revealed in our Earth's Sun, when the Solar Eclipse Aligned to the Mandrid Fault Line in the USA in Green Arrow, then Nikola Said to Nuke Genetic Dan with Nuclear Submarines and also to kill below the 33rd Parallel in the Purple Arrow. Furthermore Nikola claimed he could reveal Nibiru the Black Box by the electrocution of his body, which he had performed on public display. (Nikola Tesla Electrocuted his body and took his life to reveal the Third Temple in Oak Island, as it is reported in his biographies).

The Greco-Turkish War of 1897, also called the Thirty Days' War and known in Greece as the Black '97 (Greek: Μαύρο '97, Mauro '97) or the Unfortunate War, was a war fought between the Kingdom of Greece and the Ottoman Empire...............On 12 May Greek forces and Epirot volunteers tried to cut off Preveza but were forced to retreat with heavy casualties...................On 20 September a peace treaty was signed between the two sides. Greece was forced to cede minor border areas and pay heavy reparations. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Turkish_War_%281897%29

This is Nikola Tesla's Black Box, or "Black '97". Remember the Fatima Prophecy of 1917 Nikola Described as a 100 Year Cycle by his correspondences. This began 33 Days from August to September in 1917, and also a pattern was identified from May 13 to October 13th as it is reported...................(Pope John Paul II, after finishing the violation of my body by rape and murder with my father, and after convicting my father of mass murder of the catholic clergy, when on to destroy what remained of Fatima's Prophecy, as is recorded in the Catholic Church, you will not find accurate information there)................We have Tesla's account of the 33 Days in 1917 at the beginning of the 100 year cycle of Fatima, and we will see this again, shortly before humanities dies, or euthanizes genetic dan, in sufficient quantity. Love and Blessings. (This is a First Hand Account, but beyond this, we have other things connected to Fatima we discussed) (Most ethnicity will die from brain failure in the area of effect in the City of Philadelphia, at the same time, no Sign of Divorce means nothing of vested interest between the God's Mercies and Mankind, so you may need to take my advise, and put a gun to my head and pull the trigger or ensure euthanasia is completed if that is necessary, then we should see the resolution of the gospel's law, everything will be completed and done)
edit on 10-6-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Shortly before Nikola Tesla died, he said he would reveal the "Black Box" (we'll come back to this). The "Black Box" of Nibiru in our Earth's Sun. Nikola said, Nibiru the Black Box would be revealed in our Earth's Sun, when the Solar Eclipse Aligned to the Mandrid Fault Line in the USA in Green Arrow, then Nikola Said to Nuke Genetic Dan with Nuclear Submarines and also to kill below the 33rd Parallel in the Purple Arrow. Furthermore Nikola claimed he could reveal Nibiru the Black Box by the electrocution of his body, which he had performed on public display. (Nikola Tesla Electrocuted his body and took his life to reveal the Third Temple in Oak Island, as it is reported in his biographies).

An interesting piece you've provided. Tesla was brilliant, I only wish he'd left more clues.

Lately i've had a feeling disaster is pending. Something huge from above...

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

(Nikola Tesla gave his revelations shortly after electricity became common place. Now in today's terms the Internet has only very recently became commonplace. So it has been held for sometime that the Antichrist would eventually use the internet, since that is the climax of the information age. The alleged, last age, when God reveals the last covenant..............Aaron Swartz was euthanized at the beginning of the Jewish Civil Year which is in January, he may of said a few things about the Third Temple that proclaims the Lord's Mercies, but one thing has lead to another and we don't have that account)

In 1933 at age 77 Tesla told reporters that, after thirty-five years of work, he was on the verge of producing proof of a new form of energy. He claimed it was a theory of energy that was “violently opposed” to Einsteinian physics, and could be tapped with an apparatus that would be cheap to run and last 500 years. He also told reporters he was working on a way to transmit individualized private radio wavelengths, working on breakthroughs in metallurgy, and developing a way to photograph the retina to record thought. At the 1934 party, Tesla told reporters he had designed a super weapon he claimed would end all war. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla

(Declaration of Amos of 34, Jesus in the Tomb 3 Days, Lazarus/Judas in the Tomb for 4 Days)..................The Antichrist will be around 34 Years of Age when God begins the 33 Days (3 Days and 3 Nights, or 3 and 1/2 Days), then by this time God would know for sure if the 5 Months of Star Wormwood/Nibiru would begin or there would be 7 Years of Discernment. Love and Blessings (We can follow the trail of corpses of those kinds and races, and we will find the Antichrist, but remember, we do not have the full cooperation of the media and the authorities at this level, so I've upped a few public safety messages already and this has assisted the police departments in keeping the peace, until the government becomes more forthcoming about the Assisted Suicide Initiatives, I believe we will come to these understandings soon)
edit on 10-6-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join