It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Webb names Seth Rich's killer - Alpha Jalloh

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Exonerated? What is he actually being accused of?

Perhaps you can point out the MSM outlet that is claiming to have evidence of Donald J Trump colluding with the Russians because I haven't seen any making that claim.

What I have seen is a President and his administration lie repeatedly. They've lied with more frequency on a broader range of topics than any other in my lifetime. What I've seen is a President and an administration that have gone to great lengths to kill investigations into Russian collusion.

Does that mean that Trump himself is guilty? No. Does that mean that anyone is guilty of collusion? No. But if there's no there, there, then why not just let the investigations proceed? Why risk throwing fuel on the fire with the Nunes shenanigans (speaking of collusion)? Why fire Comey in the midst of the investigation and have the administration's spokespeople give a false narrative — and hell, tell a lie right in the termination letter they leaked — about Rosenstein's recommendation while the idiot blabber mouth tells anyone who will listen that he fired Comey over the FBI's counterintelligence investigation?

But hey, if you're collecting links, here's a couple posts of mine about recent Seth Rich nonsense:

On the Rod Wheeler debacle:

But hey, if there's compelling evidence, then by all means — let's see it. We won't though, because it doesn't exist.

On the Kim Dotcom fiasco:

I'm a little burned out on this topic for the day. We'll see what happens with KDC tomorrow but I will go on record as saying that the chances of KDC releasing a bombshell that conclusively proves Seth Rich was the source of the emails leaked by WikiLekas is next to nil in my opinion.

Funny how I keep being proven right and I'm the one who gets attacked/ignored while your peers are busily sucking down the latest BS and high fiving one another for their mutual gullibility.

Here's another one that you probably missed (my thread):

Wikileaks Is Once More Using Murdered Seth Rich To Play Games

That was about the alleged DMs between a washed up former playmate, Robbin Young, and "Guccifer 2.0." Turns out, I was right then too:The Guccifer 2.0 Chat Hoax

Bonus: notice the embedded tweet from Jack Posobiec, who is one of the most prolific Trump disinfo agents on the Internet and a person who has personally been involved in hoaxes like the "Rape Melania" sign. There's another one I called:

How likely is it that a professional, well funded and connected "special projects coordinator" for Citizens For Trump just happened to be one of the two guys in the video and that the other guy is the original source and the only person to snap a picture of this sign? That they conveniently got pictures of the sign but not video even though they were streaming on Persicope. Oh, and did I mention that CFT has a graphics art team and more? From the CFT link I posted before:

Called that one too.

So yeah, please, start keeping better tabs on what I say. You'll be much much better off.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
WOW.
Wonder why the guy was let go.
Also, was this the machine gun stolen from the FBI vehicle?
twitter.com...

Suspect shoots at police during chase that prompts Capitol lockdown

wtop.com...

Act II, Scene III

"The cover-up"

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: whywhynot

a reply to: whywhynot

Doesn't change anything. The Seth Rich story is still a no-go and you are still trying to distract from the real investigation between the Trump admin and Russia that is dredging up real controversy.

You mean the real investigations that are based on "real evidence " from named sources that we can actually see? Yup right

Remind me again which case is currently under investigation: Trump/Russian connection or the Seth Rich story? Yea, that's what I thought.

Actually it's both. The murder is still unsolved hence Kim Dotcoms letter from his lawyer to Mueller that stated that he wants to testify and has the evidence to support his claims. We are just waiting how Mueller is going to respond.

No. It isn't. A letter sent to Mueller doesn't mean there is an investigation opened on this Rich matter or even that Mueller will read it.

If he does then he has to be removed from his post immediately.
It's a new lead and the FBI has to follow up on that otherwise they are just useless.

No it isn't. It's just a letter from a man currently actively avoiding extradition charges in this country with no provided evidence to go along with it.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Let's wait and see if he provides any evidence before automatically dismissing him.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: drock905

Let's wait and see if he provides any evidence before automatically dismissing him.

He was supposed to provide the evidence last week and didn't. That is the tell-tale sign that he has nothing to show and his just stringing you along.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Looks like the play writers are being called out but I suspect it is only because Hillary LOST ...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Funny how I keep being proven right and I'm the one who gets attacked/ignored while your peers are busily sucking down the latest BS and high fiving one another for their mutual gullibility.

Lol. QFT.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

He seems convinced there is a giant drug and organ harvesting operation going on that somehow the DNC is connected to. I find that highly doubtful.

Oh, I don't know. Might want to take a look at this older thread titled, "Breaking FOIA Expose: Clinton Foundation’s Ties To Known Head of Human Organ Trafficking And Arms," before backing completely away from that part of his suppositions.
edit on 30-5-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

And? I'm neither deaf nor blind and people call for Trumps impeachment since day one and yes they use the russian collusion BS as an excuse to discredit him. I'm still waiting for any real evidence for the russian collusion until then he is still innocent and of course a rational and logical explanation how Russsia managed to get the silent majority to vote for Trump. It just makes no sense and now even the Democrats are contradicting their stories. The truth is Hillary was destined to win and she rigged the election so Bernie her "real" opponent had to drop out. Seth found out and gathered evidence but he got silenced in a rather sloppy way. Now they needed a distraction to focus the attention of the american people elsewhere thus the russian collusion hoax was born but they made a huge mistake. This mistake is going to haunt them and will ultimately lead to their downfall.

They forgot that Obamas administration did something highly unethitical and illegal and for the plan to work they needed his surveillance apparatus. A deal was made and somewhere along the line Comey stumbled upon their plan and got shut down. The DNC decided to bribe Comey to let Hillary of the hook in exchange for a seat on her table. The plan would've worked if Trump hadn't won the election. Now they are again in hot water because Comey is a potential threat that could be flipped to bring them all down. That's a huge problem and since Comey asked to testify in a public hearing they started his character assassination plot to make him look incompetent and untrustworthy.

That's all there is to it. It's all just made up to prevent people further from digging into the DNC and the Clintons. It's all a big smoke screen and people fell for it. I almost guarantee you that Comey is not going to implicate Trump or his aides of any wrong doings if he even gets the chance to testify. I have the sneaky suspicion that something is going to happen to prevent him from ever doing that. Mark my words.

A big hint is that Comey never had the chance to clear out it his office. Whatever was in there is now in the hands of Sessions. I can assure you that they are already working on the biggest bombshell that has yet to drop. The media is on full out damage control but it can't be stopped. Just sit back and enjoy the show it's gonna be a hell of a ride.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I've watched a bit of the video and he makes some very odd accusations.

Imran Awan was leading a ring of thieves who would steal luxury cars so immigrants could come in and work for the Clinton campaign?

Jalloh hired two MS-13 members to pull off the Rich assassination?

Bold claims require solid proof. Where is the proof?
edit on 30-5-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Imran Awan was leading a ring of thieves who would steal luxury cars so immigrants could come in and work for the Clinton campaign?

Jalloh hired two MS-13 members to pull of the Rich assassination?

Yeah I am with you here. I am not saying this info is untrue, but I am not going to just take his word for things.

I want to see proof, not a good story.

So much like the accusations of Russian collusion, I will not believe this story until I see more evidence.

+4 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
krazyshot and theantidilluvian are putting in overtime here on damage control i see, sad.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Perhaps if Webb had included some pee fetish rumors in his video like the fake dossier you are such a big fan of you would have a more favorable opinion of it.

Fake dossier? The chap who did the dossier was highly respected in his profession

+4 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

George Webb is a democrat Bernie supporter.

Jason Goodman is a democrat Bernie supporter.

H. A. Goodman is a democrat Bernie supporter who writes articles for HuffPo and Salon.

Seth Rich was a democrat Bernie supporter.

Not "conservative fan fiction" but progressive investigative journalism.

edit on 30-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: Grambler

Perhaps if Webb had included some pee fetish rumors in his video like the fake dossier you are such a big fan of you would have a more favorable opinion of it.

Fake dossier? The chap who did the dossier was highly respected in his profession

Hahahaha!!!!

Exactly!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

It's in the same drawer with the "Trump colluded with the Russians" mountains of evidence that no one is allowed to see...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Yeah I am with you here. I am not saying this info is untrue, but I am not going to just take his word for things.

I can agree, but he is making some very specific, fantastic claims. Like the Awan brothers were able to "dope" the blackberries of congressional members through the ATT and Verizon stores?

Also, if he does have evidence, why is he asking people to come forward?

So much like the accusations of Russian collusion, I will not believe this story until I see more evidence.

Again, we can agree, but the Russia aspect in general is very real and is being investigated. This story seems to be fabricated at this point.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

It's in the same drawer with the "Trump colluded with the Russians" mountains of evidence that no one is allowed to see...

The collusion aspect is a red herring to distract from the reality that there is an investigation taking place in to the Trump team and the Russians.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

What is real? That they claimed for the gazillionth times that Russia hacked the election but still have no answer how they did it? What's up with the DNC didn't show us the servers because resaons. I'm surprised that people still have no problem that the FBI wasn't allowed to take a look at the f#cking servers themselves. That's a huge red flag if i've ever seen one.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I can agree, but he is making some very specific, fantastic claims. Like the Awan brothers were able to "dope" the blackberries of congressional members through the ATT and Verizon stores?

Also, if he does have evidence, why is he asking people to come forward?

There has been just as much info about the Awan brothers doing inappropriate activities with intelligence as there have been about Russia hacking the DNC.

Again, I would like to see proof before I believe aany of these things. I am not going to put caveats about one side having more credibility because there is an investigation.

Until evidence is shown, none of this means anything to me.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join