It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Dotcom's lawyers just sent a letter to special counsel Robert Mueller regarding Seth Rich

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
www.scoop.co.nz...

"In accordance with his previous statement on this matter, Kim Dotcom’s solicitors in New Zealand have today sent the following letter to Robert Mueller, Special Counsel appointed to investigate interference with the 2016 United States presidential election and related matters"

It appears that Kim Dotcom may actually be telling the truth that he has evidence directly connecting Seth Rich with the DNC leaks. He actually followed through with having his legal team contact Robert Mueller. If he was lying he's certainly putting himself out there...

Quick rundown the way I understand it for anyone not familar with Kim's claims:

Kim claims he was speaking with a DNC insider over the course of a few months called "panda". Their discussions revolved around the corruption of the DNC, specifically vote tampering in the primaries.

The person calling themselves "panda" asked Kim for help getting leaked information to wikileaks. Kim is now claiming that "panda" was Seth Rich and he has evidence proving this.

Kim is presumably under surveillance by the us government in relation to his involvement in megaupload, a service he founded. It's assumed that "panda" was unmasked during these conversations.

If his claims are true the Russian narrative is dead and the DNC is in deep trouble...

edit on 30-5-2017 by drock905 because: Fixed post and clarified headline

edit on Tue May 30 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX tags added....IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
wowo interesting story, cheers for posting.

edit on 2America/Chicago27Tue, 30 May 2017 00:27:32 -0500301200000017 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Kim's hackers got to this thread.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

I hope he's got some goods maby he's trying to leverage the info he has into getting back some of his illegally seized assets

Edit: changed post to reflect corrected op
edit on 30-5-2017 by HaurusTheShaman because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2017 by HaurusTheShaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Sorry hit the wrong button, should be fixed now

+14 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
This looks like it may be real info. I bet MSM will twist this all around in the morning. Or they will just ignore it since it is going against what they are saying.

+18 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
If this is true it's more than just the DNC in trouble, the intelligence community unmasked and leaked Seth's identity to them.

+7 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I'll be surprised if this is covered at all in the MSM. I'm expecting it to get ignored

+8 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: HaurusTheShaman

Unfortunately Kim's not the most virtuous person, I expect the MSM to start floating stories over the next 48 hours to discredit him before this story gains any traction.

edit on 30-5-2017 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
How will Robert Mueller view information that could take his focus from Russia-Trump-Election meddling, over to Seth Rich-DNC-Election meddling?

If Mueller is a Democrat at heart (or any other way), he'll but the KimDotCom "interference" in his investigation on ice...or maybe the trash can. You think?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I was wondering this too, does he have any obligation to even read this? I guess that's why Kim released it publicly?

+9 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I'm guessing there are too many people trying to sweep this under the rug, too embarrassing for Washington.

If nothing happens within a month, I hope Assange would just release any information if it was Rich who leaked.

It would be a much better policy for Wikileaks to expose the criminals if one of their sources are murdered.

I wouldn't want to pay the ultimate price, only to have some unconfirmed investigation drag on for years, then quietly be dropped.

I would want Wikileaks to avenge me, and destroy the criminals publicly and stop them in their tracks. Even if it hurt the prospects of judicial convictions.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AutonomousMeatPuppet

I'd like that too but I can't see wikileaks ever releasing a source. It goes against their fundamental philosophy, it also puts sources families in danger.

Wikileaks is bigger then Seth and the DNC.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: drock905

I was wondering this too, does he have any obligation to even read this? I guess that's why Kim released it publicly?

That would be a sensible thing to do for assuring that Mueller can't say..."Letter? What letter?".

But on the other side of the coin, maybe nothing was sent to Mueller. KimDotCom embarrassed himself last week by tweeting that an info release was forthcoming within 24 hours, and then delivering zilch. He could be "saving face" by saying a letter was sent to Mueller.

Guess we'll just have to let this play out. It's not healthy to continually get our hopes up, only to have them dashed again, and again, and again, and....
edit on 5/30/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: drock905

If his claims are true the Russian narrative is dead and the DNC is in deep trouble...

Which is why this story is so important to the trump people...
If the Russian story goes away so does the corruption of the rights Whitehouse.

Too bad it's all fake. No really
This is fake.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I don't know if there's anything new at this link for those of you who are closely following the Seth Rich murder, but the fact that Judicial Watch is now involved speaks volumes, in my mind.

www.wnd.com...

Is it proper to honor Seth Rich's parents wishes, and leave this alone...to let him rest in peace? My heart says "yes", honor their wishes..but my mind has this dark desire to see Hillary Clinton and the DNC connected.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Because it's fake .

That's why they'll ignore it.
You can think what you like but the reason they will ignore this story is because it's complete nonsense.
Actually...They've been covering this conspiracy theory angle not as a real story but as one of those alt right stories.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: drock905

No they probably won't. That's a waste of time.

+3 more 
posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Because it's fake .

How do you know it is fake?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

This I'm sure of.
He will ignore it... if it's even true someone in New Zealand sent him some bogus letter.

He would treat it the way I'm treating it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join