It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left vs Right and why it doesn't matter.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
As of late it seems the Media is ramping up the Left vs Right ultimate battle royale. ATS is a firestorm of left vs right debate. It has reached a critical level of deception that I'm not even sure if there is anybody left that can look beyond politics. What happened to all of the discussion about how the left and right are the same wolves in sheep's clothing despite their political leanings.

I've always been of the firm belief after I "woke up" that the government is a complete sham. A construct created to perpetuate slavery. Banks own government. Banks own the ability to create money. What ever happened to all of the discussion about the federal reserve printing money with no backing? The entire economy is an illusion to keep people willfully ignorant of their slavery to the system. All we hear about these days is how bad Obama was, how crappy Trump will be, how great Hillary would've been blah blah. Ultimately, it doesn't matter who is the president, as he is only a puppet.

The constant battling of ATS users over politics is kind of comedic. I get a few laughs here and there, but ultimately I'm dismayed at how people have fallen back into the trap set by the media, and various political figure heads. It seems a lot of people these days react on emotion, and not logic, and I find that to be a scary problem. The lack of critical thinking skills I've seen in the past few years is the main reason I've withdrawn from discussing anything personal with people because they are too emotional, and can't view a topic from a reasonable, rational, and logical standpoint.

There really is no reason to battle each other over who is better, left or right, as it doesn't matter. You are a slave as long as you believe in the left vs right paradigm. I encourage everybody who is skeptical of the nature of our lives in the US or anywhere in the world to go back and research the history of banks, and fiat currency. Research why you pay mainly interest on your mortgage for 30 years, or how you buy and expensive car and it devalues in 5 years or less. Just research where money comes from, where it goes, who are the power players in the world etc.

Remember, you are only free if you can prove you are.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

Many of us have tried to sell a version of this.

And here of all places you'd think it would be easy, the evidence of results of both sides are so similar.

That being said, good luck. The partisanship is very strong with many here.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Star and flag... I have stated the same. However, what you stated in your OP is the traditional conspiracy theorist's view on politics which doesn't seem to be very appreciated by rightists and leftists at ATS. That's why I waver in even calling this a conspiracy site any longer.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
As of late it seems the Media is ramping up the Left vs Right ultimate battle royale. ATS is a firestorm of left vs right debate. It has reached a critical level of deception that I'm not even sure if there is anybody left that can look beyond politics. What happened to all of the discussion about how the left and right are the same wolves in sheep's clothing despite their political leanings.

SEE HERE:
DARK ELECTIONEERING How the DNC-MSM-RNC Work Together In Lockstep To Subvert The Nation

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I expect people to defend their "team" and root for their "player", which is fine. But, I'm just hoping that some people will take the time and go back down the rabbit hole and see where it really leads. Not take the detour the MSM has set up for them.

I know people have talked about this until they are blue in the face, but I'm not too worried about it. If this thread gets 1000 flags or 1 flag, I don't care. I felt I needed to say what was on my mind. I feel now is a pretty good time to bring this up though.

A lot of people went back to sleep it seems... shame shame, you know you are being deceived.. you are smarter than that.. WAKE UP!

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I expect people to defend their "team" and root for their "player", which is fine.
I'd prefer they grow up and see things for what they really are, but I know that's asking "a lot."

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

I'd prefer they grow up and see things for what they really are, but I know that's asking "a lot."

Haha, it is. Many people need their tribalism so they feel accepted.

Which stinks, because they're missing out of the ultra freeing and rewarding feeling for being accepted as an individual.
edit on 25-5-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth

I expect people to defend their "team" and root for their "player", which is fine.

Indeed. But, I believe if more users went back and did research on the topics that originally brought them here, I think they will be reminded of the truth. I think people have dealt with so much crap they have just gone numb and react on instinct. I think it helps if a couple of ATS users make threads such as these so it hopefully jars people awake.

I appreciate the input from people who contribute to this thread. hell if you like, share some of the stuff you first researched and we can create a kind of library where people can stop getting their daily dose of deception

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

Haha, it is. Many people need their tribalism so they feel accepted.

Which stinks, because they're missing out of the ultra freeing and rewarding feeling for being accepted as an individual.

Yeah tribalism is alive and kicking.. but we can use tribalism to create a new mindset.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Great OP, especially about the evil of the federal reserve. Ending that leviathan of corruption would increase our freedom overnight. Printing money out of thin air and inflation are killing us.

But don't you think the ideals of left vs right are worth fighting for? They will determine the course of our progression towards freedom or tyranny.

Maybe we should try and separate this out into two different categories: government/politicians/lobbyist versus those of us in the trenches.

For those of us in the trenches, having a government structured around liberal ideals is a very different creature versus a government structured around conservative ideals. I would go back about 50 years for the true nature of those ideals because our government has so perverted their meaning that they are unrecognizable anymore.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

Great OP, especially about the evil of the federal reserve. Ending that leviathan of corruption would increase our freedom overnight. Printing money out of thin air and inflation are killing us.

But don't you think the ideals of left vs right are worth fighting for? They will determine the course of our progression towards freedom or tyranny.

Maybe we should try and separate this out into two different categories: government/politicians/lobbyist versus those of us in the trenches.

For those of us in the trenches, having a government structured around liberal ideals is a very different creature versus a government structured around conservative ideals. I would go back about 50 years for the true nature of those ideals because our government has so perverted their meaning that they are unrecognizable anymore.

Don't get me wrong, I love democracy.. Only when it hasn't been corrupted by banker plague and special interest diseases. The problem is career politicians. Most of them are bought and paid for.. Everyday people read about somebody they voted for doing something they don't agree with.

Ending the fed, and cleaning house in congress would definitely give me a sense of freedom, how about you?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

The left-right spectrum is a means to categorize political positions, not a means of bondage. Those who see it as something more are a slave to their own fantasies.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

The left-right spectrum is a means to categorize political positions, not a means of bondage. Those who see it as something more are a slave to their own fantasies.

Right... you must be getting some kind of social service to have that mindset.. or you haven't actually researched how banks work and are structured, and how the federal reserve is in control of the economy via fiat currency. You might want to go back in time and see how far inflation has come since the fed came into existence.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Right... you must be getting some kind of social service to have that mindset.. or you haven't actually researched how banks work and are structured, and how the federal reserve is in control of the economy via fiat currency. You might want to go back in time and see how far inflation has come since the fed came into existence.

Sorry I'm not American.

My point was about left vs. right, not banks.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

It does matter. I mean not the way John McCain is any different from Chuck Schumer, yea definitely they are two sides of the same coin like most in Washington. But people like Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders, now that is a true left vs right philosophical battle not bought and paid for by special interest.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

OMG, yes yes and yes. I get goosebumps just thinking about what our country could be like without those parasites sucking off of our productivity. They produce nothing and add nothing to our GDP but have the greatest concentration of power the world over. Anything too big to fail should be targeted first. There should have been a massive amount of those people behind bars ..cough cough .. john corzine ... cough cough.

I think they have sucked so much blood that the host is dying without the possibility of resuscitation. Maybe when people get cold and hungry they will wake up.

That is interesting though, they probably fall outside of the left vs right paradigm but they should be the first to go. I don't think we have the possibility of reform under our current financial model. But we have to start somewhere.
edit on 25-5-2017 by ClovenSky because: sentence comprehension

link   

It doesn't matter. Nothing we say actually matters.

None of it.

Not a damned thing.

But it is amusing. And it passes the time until we all die.

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Sorry I'm not American.

My point was about left vs. right, not banks.

Fair enough, but it doesn't matter what country you live in, if it has a central bank, you are a slave.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I encourage people to watch this video when you have some free time between your battles. It's a good video describing how we are all just debt slaves, which all ties into who is in power.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Fair enough, but it doesn't matter what country you live in, if it has a central bank, you are a slave.

I use the banks; I don't let the banks use me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join