It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Dems Just Steal Montana's House Seat?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

originally posted by: redhorse

a reply to: redhorse

How did you ever wind up with a religious nutter from California running for the Democrats in Montana?

The world has gone mad.

Rob Quist was born in Cut Bank. What are you talking about?

Ouch,, my mistake, I meant Republicans, sorry. Was a case of distracted typing. I was meaning to refer to Gianforte. I'm going to go back and edit Democrats to Republicans.

Political dyslexia. It's all good. One side isn't that much different than the other anyways.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Just voted. Almost had to put a paper bag over my head to walk in the door. What a soap opera!

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

The account they gave is in direct conflict with the eyewitness testimony of the Fox news crew that were there. He committed assault. He's got a known hot temper and it came out at a critically inconvenient time.

How about that! A "conservative" Fox news reporter was an eyewitness to the event, and the Op will still ignore the eyewitness account. Fox News with their conservative bias reporting would surely have gone along with this congressional reps story. I'm sure if it was caught on video, we would have heard the same denial! This is the times we live in. Let's ignore eyewitness accounts and video recordings when a representative or president is caught red-handed. Let's follow the Pied Piper and declare it "fake news."

Yeah, this is the way I want my representative to act (sarc). Even if his lying accusations were true, his physical attack isn't justified. He's being brainwashed to hate the media by his commander in chief and the idiot just acted out accordingly.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

a reply to: YouSir

*sigh*

I'm a girl.

I'm pretty sure you don't know what a real man is though, so I'm about as close as you're going to get in your lifetime. So I guess I'll forgive the mistake.

Ummm...that's what all the keyboard warriors say when they get busted using girly avatars...

BTW...I live out in the sticks...I always have...I prefer the country life...and I'm descended from the Tudors...small world huh...

YouSir

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

a reply to: YouSir

*sigh*

I'm a girl.

I'm pretty sure you don't know what a real man is though, so I'm about as close as you're going to get in your lifetime. So I guess I'll forgive the mistake.

Ummm...that's what all the keyboard warriors say when they get busted using girly avatars...

BTW...I live out in the sticks...I always have...I prefer the country life...and I'm descended from the Tudors...small world huh...

YouSir

Whatever.

I'm a 40 year old woman. I've had two kids... vaginally, so either I'm a medical miracle or you're a dumbass. Keyboard warrior with a girly avatar sure, but still a woman and you're still an idiot.

Done with derail.

edit on 25-5-2017 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2017 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

More importantly voters ignored this set up and the ever changing reporters story.

Great win for Gioforte.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

More importantly voters ignored this set up and the ever changing reporters story.

Great win for Gianforte.

Thank God the Dems' scheme did NOT work. Or it was already too late for it to work.

The Democrats are complaining loudly. Now they're complaining about "early voting" and how it should be abolished.

We've dodged a bullet for the moment.

Eternal vigilance -- the Dems are determined to win "by ANY means necessary."

PS -- it seems I misspelled Gianforte's name in the OP. My bad. How did this happen? It's true I was in a hurry to post.

My apologies to all.
edit on 26-5-2017 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

Dem's are determined to win, sure, but not by any means necessary. At some point we have to step back and realize that if we mimic the republicans in every underhanded aspect we become no better than the monsters we are fighting against.

RE: Gianforte Assault Charges

Do you believe assault is appropriate? What part of Gianforte's choke slamming a reporter is appropriate?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

HE wasn't a bully for Christ's sake. If ANYONE was a bully, it was the reporter shoving the microphone in Gianforte's face never expecting that he would defend himself.

Besides which, Gianforte's description of the events seems MUCH more likely. Having the microphone shoved in your face, going to shove it away, the reporter resisting, then pulling away and them then both going down together.

That seems MUCH more likely than the account that he just got tired of him and grabbed him and threw him to the ground..lol

Jaden

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

Here, let me give you a piece of information, if you are a girl, you will never know what it is to be a real man, just like I will never know what it is to be a real woman.

Jaden

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

Ah, yes. Let's turn this around to make the reporter look like the bully.

If this was a Leftist congressman, we'd be talking about how they are violent, terrorist fascists, but since it was a dumbass Republican, "he was being bullied".

I've learned a lot over the last few days on this site. The most important lesson being that many of you are dishonest hypocrites.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

Great win for Gianforte.

Thank God the Dems' scheme did NOT work. Or it was already too late for it to work.

The Democrats are complaining loudly. Now they're complaining about "early voting" and how it should be abolished.

PS -- it seems I misspelled Gianforte's name in the OP. My bad. How did this happen? It's true I was in a hurry to post.

My apologies to all.

They'll try to get rid of early voting in the states where it hurts them and keep it where it's beneficial, similar to how they only wanted recounts in the states they lost.

Vigilance is right, the Dem politicians are the sneakiest, most dishonest people on earth.
edit on 26/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I'm not even an inkling of a hypocrite. I promise you, if it was a fox news reporter that got pushed away by say... Anthony Wiener, I would say the same thing.

I can't stand the press and paparazzi thinking they can treat people however they want using the idea that they'll sue if anyone steps up and makes them get out of their space.

Jaden
edit on 26-5-2017 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Wrong. You left off Weiner, and the rest of these.

en.wikipedia.org...

Looks to be a fairly even split.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Dem's are determined to win, sure, but not by any means necessary. At some point we have to step back and realize that if we mimic the republicans in every underhanded aspect we become no better than the monsters we are fighting against.

RE: Gianforte Assault Charges

Do you believe assault is appropriate? What part of Gianforte's choke slamming a reporter is appropriate?

The Republicans are the monsters? It's true there are RINO's (Republicans in name only) who are NeoCon b*st*rds, but generally speaking, the Republicans are the ones who care about the US Constitution & the Bill of Rights -- the only thing protecting us now. The Democrats will destroy the foundation of the US as soon as they can. The Dems are the totalitarians.

You must be getting your news from the Mainstream Media = Zombie News.

Zombie News for the zombies -- because you have to be brain-dead to believe it.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: olaru12

HE wasn't a bully for Christ's sake. If ANYONE was a bully, it was the reporter shoving the microphone in Gianforte's face never expecting that he would defend himself.

Besides which, Gianforte's description of the events seems MUCH more likely. Having the microphone shoved in your face, going to shove it away, the reporter resisting, then pulling away and them then both going down together.

That seems MUCH more likely than the account that he just got tired of him and grabbed him and threw him to the ground..lol

Jaden

Exactly, that's the way I understand it too. Gianforte has a rep for having a short fuse (whether true or not?). That reporter was sent in ON PURPOSE to create an "incident" to discredit Gianforte.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Masterjaden

Ah, yes. Let's turn this around to make the reporter look like the bully.

If this was a Leftist congressman, we'd be talking about how they are violent, terrorist fascists, but since it was a dumbass Republican, "he was being bullied".

I've learned a lot over the last few days on this site. The most important lesson being that many of you are dishonest hypocrites.

Look in the mirror.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

Great win for Gianforte.

My apologies to all.

They'll try to get rid of early voting in the states where it hurts them and keep it where it's beneficial, similar to how they only wanted recounts in the states they lost.

Vigilance is right, the Dem politicians are the sneakiest, most dishonest people on earth.

So true. I can't understand these Dems who drink all the blue koolaid handed to them from Zombie News -- they never question anything. On the other hand, you know some of these people here are paid shills.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Wrong. You left off Weiner, and the rest of these.

en.wikipedia.org...

Looks to be a fairly even split.

Wow, that is disgusting for both parties. Hillary should be in prison for the rest of her life. But our system is not fair.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Kicking that Guardian reporters ass will get him elected in Montana, it ain't Cali rules there man.

I agree, they're almost in Canadian prairie territory there, don't eff with them small town prairie boys lemme tell ya.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join