It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey now believes Trump was trying to influence him, source says

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Former FBI Director James Comey now believes that President Donald Trump was trying to influence his judgment about the Russia probe, a person familiar with his thinking says, but whether that influence amounts to obstruction of justice remains an open question.

"You have to have intent in order to obstruct justice in the criminal sense," the source said, adding that "intent is hard to prove."

edition.cnn.com...

Didn't Comey say the opposite recently? Is this a case of sour grapes or is he being pushed to say this. What is going on in America? I am starting to believe the government is not in control and perhaps has not been for some time. Can some of the American members give us some idea what is happening over there from their perspective?
edit on 19-5-2017 by Charlyboy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
This is becoming like a cartoon version of reality.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
"A person familiar with his thinking says".

So really, the CNN writer likely made this up while taking a dump on his toilet.

Just about all this news of late amounts to nothing more than opinion. That's all it is, the anti-Trump MSM throwing out their opinions and attaching nameless sources to their drivel.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
As for what's going on in America, it's the very real threat of much of the establishment's corruption getting blown open. It's an all out war behind the scenes from the deep-state and their fascist MSM arm vs Trump.

link   

a person familiar with his thinking says

link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

But do you think the average reader is discerning enough to see that? My concern is people just read it and assimilate it as truth...

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
hahahahaha

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charlyboy

But do you think the average reader is discerning enough to see that? My concern is people just read it and assimilate it as truth...

How does the election fit into that? The slammed Trump for months on end, then fabricated all the sexual assaults right before the election, gave him zero chance of winning in any polls.....and he crushed Hillary.

I'd argue many in America see right thru this and it's simply the loud minority we keep hearing from.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
But lets face it he was running against the email queen and Clinton foundation so the people didn't have much of a choice, and how did it even come to that??

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I'd call it a combination of factors.

1. Hillary

2. They played their hand too heavily

3. Hillary

4. People wanted change

5. Hillary

6. Trump was able to articulate a message and actually campaigned in certain key states

7. Hillary

Hmmm, I looking back over my list, I see a trend.
edit on 19-5-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Charlyboy

This crap is worse than infowars. Who writes this crap.

link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
"A person familiar with his thinking says".

So really, the CNN writer likely made this up while taking a dump on his toilet.

Just about all this news of late amounts to nothing more than opinion. That's all it is, the anti-Trump MSM throwing out their opinions and attaching nameless sources to their drivel.

Looks like CNN reworked and gurgitated from the earlier Witte, Lawfare "I know how ya feel JC" story.

Sorta like one snake eating another and getting indigestion.

They're feeding on each other and mirroring stories.

link   
There should be some form of regulations for "private" media corporations.

Since this:

Basically just means they''re making stuff up. An outright lie, or at best opinion they are trying to project as absolute fact.
edit on -050010pm5kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

link   

What next, CNN tells us they are using remote viewers as sources?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Yep, just as soon as they get done with the people they have role-playing as James Comey.

I wonder if they'll have someone LARP as Comey in the studio next to do an interview? I'm not James Comey, but I play him on TV.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Mainstream media... Sigh

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
At the rate they're spilling Comey stories, someone better have him on suicide watch to make sure he testifies.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

To be fair that might be more reliable....

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Wait...Now if "sources" which never have a name are right....Did he just admit to a crime. For to not report a crime that you knew was happening means you are an accessory to said crime. Are we to believe his plan is to be a lead weight and latch on to trump to both go down?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Sorcha Faal is rumored to be getting a 1-hour show on CNN next month.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join