It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trey Gowdy hints at something bigger

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: drock905

Trey Gowdy is barely more than a talking dog.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Graham: I Believe Clinton Operatives Emailed Justice Dept During Email Probe

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) made a surprise statement Thursday on "America's News HQ," saying he believes operatives in the Clinton campaign emailed the Justice Department during the email investigation.

Graham said he has "reason to believe" the communications exist and said he would like to see them turned over to the Senate Judiciary Committee, of which he is a member.

click link for article...

an interesting development...

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas

actually his credibility and dedication to the truth are basically above reproach........

please discredit him any time you feel you can......or is this just another random hit and run.......ill hold my breath

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Are you from a different planet?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Oh! Big game hunter Trey Gowdy's on the case? OK. I'm not worried. I mean, just look at the amazing results he got with his many, many , many Benghazi hearings, (worth every penny of however many millions of dollars we all paid). If we get just half of those results, we'll be sure to get the real story real soon, just as sure as Hillary Clinton's rotting in prison, right now !!

...oh, hold on a minute....

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

Oh! Big game hunter Trey Gowdy's on the case? OK. I'm not worried. I mean, just look at the amazing results he got with his many, many , many Benghazi hearings, (worth every penny of however many millions of dollars we all paid). If we get just half of those results, we'll be sure to get the real story real soon, just as sure as Hillary Clinton's rotting in prison, right now !!

...oh, hold on a minute....

LOL Yes. I mean he really made Clinton look good at those hearings. She came out appearing strong and...oh wait that wasn't his intention!

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

teehee

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Simply put, want to restore faith with the american people, then prove to us you've changed and charge Hillary with one of the countless crimes she's committed... Prove to us there aren't two sets of laws, one for the common man and the other for the higher up elites... They can restore faith, but they need to make a bold play like taking down Bill and HRC...

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: facedye

There use to be a time in the US where it was OK to protect your sources.....in fact, if you DIDNT, you wouldnt be in the business very long.....

Now all the sudden Trump and his supporters poo poo the idea of having anonymous sources etc......

Seriously, if people just went out naming sources, and those sources were subject to retaliation, how long do you think it would be before you wouldnt get squat for the truth from anyone?

Common sense has abandoned the Trump train........

It isn't so much the use of anonymous sources as it is the total lack of accountability on the part of the press.

These days, I feel like I could call up the WaPer and claim to be someone connected to this or that department with information and become their next anonymous source. It's become apparent they aren't using the label to protect a source so much as just accepting whatever is given without any attempt to independently verify or corroborate it.

Let's take this latest memo. They didn't ask to even see it. They just accepted it was genuine and allowed anonymous folks to read bits of it over the phone to them. None of the people who reported on it ... saw it. Don't you think that's a bit dicey? Don't you think someone would at least ask to see it for their journalistic integrity?

your point of view is awesomely rational, and i truly agree with your perspective.

true reporters don't huddle in teams.

this is a different ballgame entirely. pun intended.
edit on 19-5-2017 by facedye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Many of the democrat's "plays" only make sense with the idea of Hillary being a "guaranteed" winner.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Many of the democrat's "plays" only make sense with the idea of Hillary being a "guaranteed" winner.

You should end all your posts with "in my mind"

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
No, just not in your mind.

Because most everyone else reading this knows exactly what I'm talking about.

Sorry, there's no fakenews link for common sense.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
I'm still puzzled by this, what does it mean???

"I think when history knows the full fact pattern that led Director Comey to have that July news conference – I mean, I think what your viewers know is a meeting on the tarmac between the spouse of the target of an investigation and the attorney general," he said.

"What your viewers don't know, Martha, and what Jim Comey frankly can't tell them because it's classified and I can't tell them because it's classified: There were a lot of other reasons that Jim Comey decided to take that decision upon himself," Gowdy said. "I think history is going to be much kinder to Jim Comey in that July press conference than the Democrats were when he had it."

After MacCallum questioned if Gowdy was insinuating that Comey had pressure on him not to prosecute Hillary Clinton, Gowdy quickly discredited the theory.

"I don't think the guy feels pressure. I think he wanted the public to have confidence in the investigation and the outcome," he said. "He made the only decision he could have made with respect to appropriating that decision away from the Department of Justice and making the decision himself."

"I only take away from that that you're suggesting that there were more entanglements between the Clintons and perhaps the Justice Department than everyone understands," MacCalllum said.

"You're very perceptive," Gowdy concluded.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

A guess -

The Clinton tentacles extend far and are attached to many people. I would guess that had Comey recommended charges not only would it have gone nowhere but the evidence most likely would have been removed shortly after Comey lost his job (under a Clinton presidency).

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join