It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trey Gowdy hints at something bigger

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
video.foxnews.com...=show-clip

Gowdy was interviewed on fox today. During the interview he said that Comey's decision to have the press conference before the election and not to recommend charges was the right thing to do.

He goes on to say that the reason he did it is classified. Gowdy claims to know what the info is and says if the American people knew they would fully support the decision as well.

It's a very interesting comment and In my opinion he's hinting and something absolutely huge, much bigger then the mishandling of classified information. It sounds like there is still an investigation ongoing....

What do you think it could possibly be?

Relevant clip is around the 5:30 mark.

edit on 17-5-2017 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

+38 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: drock905

Love me some Gowdy! I could watch him bitch slap whiny Congressmen, Admirals and govt employees all day long. I think they've got a lot more on Clinton than they're letting on. She's up to her eyeballs in corruption and I'd bet it has something to do with her "pay to play" schemes and/or selling State secrets. That woman is beyond vile. Money and power are her only concerns.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Republican South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy said on Fox News Tuesday night that the Clintons’ “entanglements” with the Department of Justice run much deeper than the average viewer may know.

On Fox News’ “The Story,” Gowdy cryptically told host Martha McCallum that he believes “history will be much kinder to Jim Comey in that July press conference than the Democrats were.”

+17 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Interviewer:
"I can only take away from that, you are suggesting there were more entanglements between the Clintons and the Justice Department than everyone understands..."

Gowdy:
"You are very perceptive".

Pretty damning against Obama's DoJ and the Clintons.

Gowdy also referenced the 4 times Obama commented and pre-judged the outcome of investigations.
edit on 17/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Love me some Gowdy! I could watch him bitch slap whiny Congressmen,

Yeah, and the same thing for the whiny snowflakes moaning about the media over Trump.

edit on 17-5-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Me too, I love bitch slapping sessions, especially when i'm the one doing it.

edit on 17-5-2017 by RisenMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
btw Who's Trey Gowdy?

+10 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Go Gowdy! I just love when he gets amped up!

However, enough with the little slips and hints. I'm getting so tired of all the political games. Come out with it, or move on!

a reply to: RisenMessiah
Really?

edit on 5/17/2017 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

edit on 17-5-2017 by RisenMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Trey Gowdy

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Thank You.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

If he's not Obama, I like him already!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Oh, he isn't Obama let me reassure you. Gowdy has a backbone and loves a good fight. Search youtube, you should be able to find a few gems. He is good at calling them out and pushing their buttons.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Great, I'll look him up. I like honest good guys with balls. The world needs more men like gowdy.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Well, the fix was in anyway, I thought.

She wasn't going to be prosecuted even if he recommended it.

There must be a legal reason for him to hold off, if what trey says is true.

Maybe hill would cut a deal for immunity for a crap ass testimony against obama or someone with lynch in charge.

A show trial where no one goes to jail and everything gets put to rest.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Interesting i read a story the other day that Trump requested to make room for 23 high ranking politicians in a maximum prison. The plot thickens.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
We have a government of secrets. A servant of the people, that work for the people, and who's positions were created by the people to serve them. And they can't tell us why they can break the law and get away with it because it's classified. Sums things up well.

+10 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I have lost ... No, I have been robbed of all confidence in and hope for the US political and justice systems.

Seeing the Clintons go down would go a way to restoring at least a modicum of that lost hope and confidence.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

So there was really other reasons for it that noboby was allowed to know, isn't that tantamount to admitting Comey's press conference before the election was just a Psy-Op.

edit on 17-5-2017 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AttitudeProblem

So there was really other reasons for it that noboby was allowed to know, isn't that tantamount to admitting Comey's press conference before the election was just a Psy-Op.

Don't know if I'd classify it as a psy-op, but certainly manipulative on some level. But that's what politics usually boil down to; manipulation.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join