It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Trump went on to discuss aspects of the threat that the United States only learned through the espionage capabilities of a key partner. He did not reveal the specific intelligence gathering method, but described how the Islamic State was pursuing elements of a specific plot and how much harm such an attack could cause under varying circumstances. Most alarmingly, officials said, Trump revealed the city in the Islamic State’s territory where the U.S. intel..

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

There is a credibility problem.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Can we get six more identical threads please?
edit on 15-5-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
You have no idea what he said.

Either do I.

But, you go ahead and slime the President with zero facts.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
well, considering that he is the highest classification authority currently . . . he can technically declassify something by publicly releasing it, or even deem it necessary to share with other nations. He is the President, it is part of his job.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Already posted a bunch of times. And are you defending ISIS? God forbid Russia receive intel that helps them fight ISIS. Because... You support ISIS?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
No No Not Again !!

according to current and former U.S. officials, who said

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kashai

Trump went on to discuss aspects of the threat that the United States only learned through the espionage capabilities of a key partner. He did not reveal the specific intelligence gathering method, but described how the Islamic State was pursuing elements of a specific plot and how much harm such an attack could cause under varying circumstances. Most alarmingly, officials said, Trump revealed the city in the Islamic State’s territory where the U.S. intel..

There is a credibility problem.

Really? Another thread on this fake news? How many more are going to pop up? Not really worth going over the facts for a story that's already been debunked, and to have to rehash the same argument with yet another "believer".

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
There is zero evidence of this. And everyone in the room said it didn't happen. But hey, if it makes Trump look bad, who cares if it is true?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
So he told someone that a terrorist organization was planning to do something bad to somebody else..

Wow-

Yup impeach him immediately.

Facepalm.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Facts would be recordings of the conversation?

Or as in the reasoning for Comey's termination....

Giving Highly Classified information to the Russian Government today makes one a Traitor no matter what is was.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
www.haaretz.com...

After Trump disclosed the information, which one of the officials described as spontaneous, officials immediately called the CIA and the National Security Agency, both of which have agreements with a number of allied intelligence services, and informed them what had happened. read more: www.haaretz.com...

Hrmmm.... so what did he actually say?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Thank You.
Would this not be considered treason under Title 18 U.S. Code para. 2381.?
I just wonder why the public is so complacent about this matter.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

YOU Kashai have the "credibility problem". Or is it just that you're too lazy to do a minor search before starting a thread???

For hours, the subject that you think you're breaking to ATS as NEW NEWS, has been under discussion HERE: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread is being reported to Admin as a duplicate.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
.sigh.

Let's keep repeating this fake story until it becomes true.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Giving Highly Classified information to the Russian Government today makes one a Traitor no matter what is was.

So that would make Hilary a what then?

She doesn't seem too scared. I think Trump will survive.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

On April 7, 1978, President Jimmy Carter delayed the development of the controversial neutron bomb, a powerful nuclear weapon that leaves buildings unharmed.

www.findingdulcinea.com...

Having done so he declassified the existence of a Neutron Bomb.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Yep, God forbid that Trump tries to keep Russia from possibly bombing a key ally in a dangerous situation. I was amused at CBS news when they stated that at first it was highly classified information and by the end of the report it was confidential information.

Last I checked, Russia is still an ally of the US even with the "sanctions" in place. smfh.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
Yep, God forbid that Trump tries to keep Russia from possibly bombing a key ally in a dangerous situation. I was amused at CBS news when they stated that at first it was highly classified information and by the end of the report it was confidential information.

Last I checked, Russia is still an ally of the US even with the "sanctions" in place. smfh.

Yeah the only reason we have thermonuclear weapons with MIRV technology that can be programed to hit Russia is Political (sarcasm).

edit on 15-5-2017 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

Yeah the only reason we have thermonuclear weapons with MIRV technology with pr,ograms that are designed to hit Russia is political.

It's strategic. When I play risk and Ally with a player best believe I keep the borders balanced and in my favor ally or not.
edit on 15-5-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Sure, lets pretend those weapons cannot be fired any second based upon one opinion.

edit on 15-5-2017 by Kashai because: Content edit

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join