It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senior Citizen,B2,Raptor and WEAV

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Popcorn machine?

I thought it was a high tech cotton candy maker.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

a interesting read and theories on SENIOR CITIZEN

stargazer2006.online.fr...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Popcorn machine?

I thought it was a high tech cotton candy maker.

Dude!!! What are you doing!?! Edit out the part about the cotton-....you know what? im not going to even repeat it, but you know the part. Zaph is going to freak out if that one get exposed, some things are closely gaurded secrets.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone
Pg 94:
Modify the tail section a little and it basically looks like lockheeds lrsb entry. Or one of the ideas they depicted.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Pg. 108-109 looks allot like some NASA slides of something that was what sounded like just pipe dreams.

pg 48
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu...

pg 17
www.jp-petit.org...

slide show
www.slideshare.net...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Well, personally I don't believe too much in the information taken from sites like the one you posted. This infos are just too detailed... but I believe that there is something that was spotted while crossing through the sky during War time:

look at +/- 1:06 on the video

and this...

To make it more simply lol
I have never believed and won't believe in TR-3B. It it nothing more than totally BS but I believe that there were man-made technologies that weren't/aren't aircraft but rather some kind of platforms to do exact things. *Astr0*

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeedFanatic

all but the SENIOR CITIZEN web page, the other ones are academic publications and not too much woo in them and if you take the time and really read a few of them there are some interesting things sprinkled in them

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeedFanatic
I have never believed and won't believe in TR-3B. It it nothing more than totally BS but I believe that there were man-made technologies that weren't/aren't aircraft but rather some kind of platforms to do exact things. *Astr0*

Whatever Astr0 might have known - i draw the line at breakaway civilization and dream induced bs. No, actually, i draw the line way before that.
The truth isnt outthere - its probably very simple, even mundane if you get down to it. I mean, i'd always try to keep an open mind about these things, but at the end of the day i believe in world anchored in logic and realism. Gravity defying crafts dont fit the picture - no matter how much SAP classifications and government secrecy you throw at it, physics is physics and if such a thing were possible we would have seen white world application by someone by now. Its been decades afterall. This wouldnt be some exotic stealth paint but a technology capable of revolutionizing our way of life. If you think the US Government would be able to sit on something like this / prevent every aerospace cooperation around the globe researching this technology you have no idea how global capitalism works these days.
So rather than dreaming up humans exploring the solar system for decades with this technology i'd personally focus on what is possible.
The triangles do exist, no question about it. We can argue all day about what some around here believe they have seen them do, but I'd rather focus on comming up with realistic and logical explanations for the phenomena.
Personally i'm sold on the Stealth Blimp explanation. Fits nicely and doesnt require going, well, mental.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mightmight

As someone with my fair share of experience seeing triangles. Lta vehicles nor aircraft can do what these things are capable of.
edit on 9-5-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mightmight

originally posted by: SpeedFanatic

The triangles do exist, no question about it. We can argue all day about what some around here believe they have seen them do, but I'd rather focus on comming up with realistic and logical explanations for the phenomena.
Personally i'm sold on the Stealth Blimp explanation. Fits nicely and doesnt require going, well, mental.

Sometimes, if you really want to go through the rabbit hole, you could meet with MOAR (the mother of all rabbit holes)
where the very roots of your assumptions and stablished knowledge gets out of the window, spiraling FTL.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Absolutely.

Nice to see you here again.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Δ

Triangles everywhere!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mightmight

Yes, I don't believe in anti-gravity or so-called "reverse engineering" but I don't like when people says that triangles don't exist because there is too much sightings around and that's why I'm certainly sure that these things are real.

Stealth Blimp is a good explanation. Blimps are quite large and relatively slow. These two characteristics matches with most of the triangles sightings.
I don't know how much of it is a truth but one of the old researchers(the one that is an author of several aviation books, hint: not Shadowhawk) used to tell about two VS/TOL prototypes tested in the late 80s in the Midwest and Michigan area. These two were stealth and were triangles aswell...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I can't tell you how much time I've spent trying to figure out a plausible explanation for the triangles. Specifically, January 5, 2000, Illinois. It's the best documented, most credible sighting I've found:

As a physicist, I put no stock in the proposed mechanisms at the end of this video. Ion thrusters are used on satellites where pounds of thrust can eventually get you moving quite fast, but on earth they'd have a hard time lifting a golf ball. If an Alcubierre drive were operating anywhere near our planet we'd sure as hell know about it, and we'd be lucky to still have a planet left intact. Never mind anything about rotating superheated toruses of plasma or whatever.

I fully admit to not having an adequate explanation of the triangles. The best idea to date came when I saw some things to suggest that maybe plasma actuators and propulsion can be a bit more advanced than one might think, and could provide the intense accelerations and thrusts and drag reduction to a lighter than air craft.

It still wouldn't explain why you'd fly your blackest black asset all over the world lit up like a christmas tree hovering slow over people.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I can't tell you how much time I've spent trying to figure out a plausible explanation for the triangles. Specifically, January 5, 2000, Illinois. It's the best documented, most credible sighting I've found:

Im with you on that.So many rabbit holes to go down and explore.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3
Yep where I got a lot of the info..Rutans done a lot of work...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: wirehead

The best idea to date came when I saw some things to suggest that maybe plasma actuators and propulsion can be a bit more advanced than one might think, and could provide the intense accelerations and thrusts and drag reduction to a lighter than air craft.

Thats the key..One how would you get the airframe light enough and strong enough and two..what propulsion would give you low speed then extreme maneuverability and speed..

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Ion engines and lta vehicles dont come close to explaining what ive been seeing lately.

Theyre brazen about operating these vehicles too. Can see them all the time in certain places. They are very capable. And we have many of them. Ive seen six in the sky at one time doing wild stuff.

Thing is they are very good at mimicking stars so most people who see em dont give a second glance or thought. If they had said. Wait a minute...thats some strange scintillation. Thats a slightly off color for a star. Thats stars magnitude is a bit much....i know this patch of sky. There is no star or planet there....if you see stuff and start to think things like that my advice is watch that star. Watch it for 45 minutes. Sometimes stars just decide to get up and shuffle across the sky in a weird psuedo motion. Some times the simply just jump instantly 11, 20...40 miles at a time. Cause you know they are just stars n stuff.

The sad or funny part,depending on your viewpoint, is most of the people reading my above lines probably think im full of crap and an attention monger. They have no idea i really am seeing all this stuff. At least ive been nice and not given away the exact places to go to see this stuff, which i wouldnt do. At least not on a Public forum to people i dont know or can verify trust in.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Oh they exist alright.Too many witnesses describing too many similar aspects..
Its putting the pieces together to get a definitive picture of how one works and how it looks on the ground in daylight with all the tricks turned off..

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

seeing is believing

i used to think i was special or something for getting to see a fighter sized triangle and a orange orb VERY close on different occasions.

iv seen 'stars' skip across the sky like a rock on water -pause- then continue on to covering the whole horizon in a handful of seconds.

now i think if you just look up, or enjoy the outdoors(or are a smoker with a non smoking house mate
) you'll see something, the coasts seem to be active.

ETA:

one day, maybe not soon but someday we will be able to say 'see, i told you'... until then i sleep easy at night knowing the US is very safe even with all this nonsense going on, if it really came down to it our advisories wouldn't even know what happened and it would already be over.
edit on 9-5-2017 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join