It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is FLAT.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I've been doing a ton of research into proof that the Earth is indeed flat. Some key proofs:

1) The horizon always appears perfectly flat 360 degrees around the observer regardless of altitude. All amateur balloon, rocket, plane and drone footage show a completely flat horizon over 20+ miles high. Only NASA and other government “space agencies” show curvature in their fake CGI photos/videos.

2) Surveyors, engineers and architects are never required to factor the supposed curvature of the Earth into their projects. Canals, railways, bridges and tunnels for example are always cut and laid horizontally, often over hundreds of miles without any allowance for curvature.

3) If the Earth wasn't flat, an airplane would always have to dip its nose to stop from going into outer space.

I could go on and on, i'm not sure why the powers that be are hiding the truth from us, that the earth is indeed flat? Maybe so we don't try to find what is at the edge?

A very good resource:www.atlanteanconspiracy.com... ofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html

edit on 5-5-2017 by asrockk because: add link

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: asrockk

No need to go on and on.

Can you explain why the elevation of Polaris corresponds to one's latitude and why it cannot be seen from more than 1º south of the equator?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

A ton of research you say?

I don't believe you.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I don't know man. I think he's got you beat.

Those planes would just end up in space..

edit on 5-5-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Guardian article its good newspaper:
www.theguardian.com...

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Yes they would end up in space. I've been on a plane before and at cruise it flies level, it doesn't dip the nose all the time.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
You don't say.....

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
agreed , aviation doesn't work on a globe spinning 1000mph. it would be impossible to land. also why does "gravity" decide on which water it wants to hold down ie the oceans glued to the "globe" but not the water in a bottle or a bowl or anywhere else. also the supposed curvature and lake Pontchartrain bridge is what 24 miles and is flat and level not curved and also we can get all these hd pics of satellites and the space station but not one actual non photo-shopped picture of the earth. why is that ...

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
A bottle made of a strange hard material fell from the sky.
It caused much conflict in tribe.
I have been tasked to throw it off the edge of the Earth.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: asrockk
Guardian article its good newspaper:
www.theguardian.com...

Then how come only certain constellations can be viewed from certain areas of the earth?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
A bottle made of a strange hard material fell from the sky.
It caused much conflict in tribe.
I have been tasked to throw it off the edge of the Earth.

AHAHAA yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassss.......

Im telling ya, the gods MUST be crazy

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Yes they would end up in space. I've been on a plane before and at cruise it flies level, it doesn't dip the nose all the time.

Have you ever been on a plane at sunrise or sunset? It's quite a thing to see. Book a flight for sunrise time and tell us again the Earth is flat.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Have you ever been on a plane at sunrise or sunset? It's quite a thing to see. Book a flight for sunrise time and tell us again the Earth is flat.

I sit on aisle seat. But there is much more science evidence that the earth is flat than there is that it is sphere.
edit on 5-5-2017 by asrockk because: science

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I sit on aisle seat. But there is much more science evidence that the earth is flat than there is that it is sphere.

Please answer the above questions......

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

ok

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I've flown around the world before. Through multiple stops and cities. Each time headed east. I ended up back home.

Bam. Proof. Give up the charade.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The thing about constellations? You can only see a small part of the sky wherever you are. The earth is just too big. Can you see dublin from london? No... same 'hemisphere'.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

I've flown around the world before. Through multiple stops and cities. Each time headed east. I ended up back home.

Yeah, but it works like the map in Final Fantasy games. You just end up on the other side of the map when you reach the edge

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Im glad you made this point. The magnetism is a circle, the further east a plane goes, the direction changes like a circle. So you go east and more east but it's not a straight line. You are slowly by a few degrees going in circle so of course you go back to starting point. That's why there is true degree and magnetic degree. Planes navigate with magnetic degrees.
edit on 5-5-2017 by asrockk because: degree

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

You-tube videos, dammit... They're the answer to every question.

I'd still like to hear the explanation of Polaris, though. Just for giggles.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join