It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One small St. Louis County town is missing dozens of teens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

I dont think id care too much for horse. Not enough fat on em, all muscle.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban
a reply to: yuppa

I was quite shocked to see a face of enjoyment when a friend told me the C-section that his partner got smelled just like cooking bacon. It revealed to me just how much it would be easy to hide into meats already being processed. Add it to all the wood filler crap, and seeing aging, or lack there of, of fast food left out to rot... its just easy to find my way out of fast food establishments now, and I hope to pass the word of just that to others... to try and avoid processed meats in general.

What I believe comes and goes on a daily basis... learning is my greatest passion in life. Commonalities is what I look for, and I do not like the common factors of political influences, charitable organizations doing so called 'good deeds', and the exploitation of minors within the impoverished sectors of the U.S., and world for that matter. There are far too many links between 1%ers and the missing youth of our nation. Look, my words aren't being expressed as religious views... I am trying to stick to financial and influential aspects. If you're stretching my thoughts and words into a knock on a religion, than that's a conflict you'll have to find resolve with personally.

Go and eat human for all I care... to each their own is what I always say. I will protect myself and family though, so the offering of free will for others stops at my property line.

The only roast you'll find a daughter of mine at, is a comedy roast... maybe aside from the possibility of the C-section/bacon correlation I mentioned.

Umm no i believe i will not be eating"long pig"anytime soon thank you. And Bacon and pig production is highly regulated. I worked at a meat plant before and i can tell you there was no human in anything we processed. the USDA monitors AND others monitored all meat that was ground and mixed as well too.

Also PRION disease would happen alot if they were using human meat to be honest because nerve tissue gets in alot to be accurate.

The joke about a daughter roasting was just to be absurd and prove a point that using human meat would be a slippery slope because if cows and animals get to exspensive and the population grows too large there isnt many choices for meat then are they?

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Well, what I got from it was the smack in the face to stay the hell away from meat that is processed. I still ordered fast foods, even through the multitude of reasons to avoid doing so rang clearly. Cattle, cattle, cattle... you pick how many legs cattle walks on. It's clear in about 5 ways that I can EASILY think of to avoid the processed meat industry.

I don't eat much fast foods, but i found the video to be kind of stupid. She didn't really reveal anything at all other than to say they mix human meat in their patties in some form of Satanic way.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I will bet that where these kids are missing from has a number of interstate freeways going through the area.

A dead body in some western state with no ID becomes a john or jane doe and may never be linked to someone missing a 1000 miles away.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I just wanted to put something with my words that was T&C friendly... I just picked something close to the story line that was not too gory or anything. I got sucked into a whole vortex of fast food info... hours and hours of various sources. Some of it got so extreme that it was showing the meat lockers with humans lined all through them. They were breaking down the links of the program board directors and their links to cults and what not.

I am not sharing these opinions because they are 100% fact that is knowledge that I came onto before anyone else or anything like that... I merely want the information that I was shocked to stumble onto shared with others. I went on a binge of fast food information when I came about a small tidbit of info... I recommend fishing around on the subject too.

I really was trying to bring about the point that if youth have gone so far as to get abducted, killed, and their blood used for satanic rituals... then what is to stop them at that point and push the horrors to the most extreme they can? It's the links of youth SAFE houses that the missing will become found.

Ashton kutcher is doing a lot of good work right now on this topic. He is partnered with a SW network system that hunts for and finds pedophiles. He urges the points, that is makes zero sense to use the internet for the storage and logistics of pedophilia, yet the investments are never made for technology to hunt for and find these predators. Why? I'd say it's because the one's writing the rules and or evading them, tend to be the ones pulling the strings of the puppets. Again, links to politics and child sex trafficking.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

No offense but I think it's time you took a break from the internet

And I hope to god you aren't running around telling your kids that fast food is human meat

Being a kid in this day and age is hard enough w out your parents putting extreme ideas like that in your head....

God forbid they say something like that at school , it could get brutal for them....

The whole thing you posted about that is a verified fake story, in fact most "meat" from fast food is more plant products and other things than actual meat....

Yes it's horrible for you but it's not babies.....

Please for the love of your kids, don't start putting crazy things like this in their heads

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It's really kind of trolling to be talking about food non stop here anyway... this is a missing children thread. I keep getting dragged back into it, but its not really the time or place to debate.

Forget the food aspects... I am trying to draw light to the chances that children are being abducted and treated like cattle. It takes an enterprise to achieve such things... a few rogue psychos can't sustain something like that for as long as it's likely been going on.

This is a conspiracy website, correct? Which I define as a platform to express opinions that are not typically found in main stream. We have to keep our opinions on what another displays and how it relates to their child out of these debates. What ever happened to 'Not In My Back Yard'? Now, its... 'I Won't Stand For Anything, Anywhere Near Me'. Why people need the absolute answers, instead of continuously searching for more possibilities is beyond me. I often come about debate that seems crazy to me... I also am good at sparking debate. I simply walk away and find a path of interest when others act on what I don't agree with... never will you find me telling another human what to say to their child and how it may affect them at school... just a super far reach out of your property if you ask me.

Can we get off the parenting advice, and food talking now please? Maybe get back to conspiracy debate? No wonder people drop off from ATS left and right anymore... adding conspiracy to a conspiracy sight is not so much welcomed anymore.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Then maybe don't post half a dozen comments talking about how human meat ends up in food and complain when people respond to it? You don't get to control what others say, only what you post. If you don't want others talking about what you post and claim is fact, don't post it.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I am more then fine with debating anything that's offered up... but people seemingly have a bigger obsession with food then missing children. Like I said, I am trying to remain focused on the missing children and abduction links. Dragging the talks to food is understandable to a small degree because the 2 subjects are covered, but nowhere did I or will I ever say that my opinions are fact. Again... it's dragging things beyond the reaches of another's opinion to state that my opinions are fact... a 3rd party is entering another's opinion and telling them that there opinion is fact. This is no different than telling me what I should tell my kids on the off chance they'd get bullied.

Nobody is ever going to find the missing children if people get more emotional about their burgers than they do about abducted youth. I promise... all my words are opinions... if they are seen as a fact in the eyes of another, then how is that of my control? I am not going to stop expressing opinions on this conspiracy site because another reader/typer of my opinions thinks they don't fit their own standards.

I don't mind being the place nice and debate guy, but there's nothing you can say or do that can change who I am. I fully understand that I have to put up with your craziness as much as you have to put up with mine. We can debate this all day and night long, but it's kind of ignorant to the OP that the subject is food... it is my fault for offering food for thought as to the whereabouts of missing teens... I take ownership of the blame and have been trying to pull things back on course as they swayed off. I can deny my own ignorance's and learn within my spewing of opinions here... of which leads to a clear understanding that every person thinks, speaks, and acts differently. I can accept that this wide array of brain synapses in life... even close by if need be.

It seems that there is a divided sector to these aspects, and they come out in the forms of telling people what to do... like your individual rule/law is the almighty. It might be that I am instructed to not do or say this to my own child, or told to post with the intent that elementary school kids can get points of debated conspiracy. People that stop to point fingers, are typically the ones that are left wasting time on small details while the bigger picture gets avoided. I have the opinions that those telling me what and how I should formulate opinion are just too far gone in worrying about small details about individuals, that its no different then the politicians at work. Nothing but, you sit and go there because I know best.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

They're probably focused on it because it's a pretty extreme claim to make, and you defend it as fact.

Meanwhile, the missing children "epidemic" in the St. Louis metro area was debunked back on page one.

It's just silly to post something in a thread, talk about it repeatedly, claim it's fact, but then try and jerk the chain on somebody for challenging it. No need to write a saga about it.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Find where in this thread, I state my opinion to be fact please?

I think its fair to assume that the speculation of my link being true has a possibility of being false... I also provide the falsehood value of it the same respect. It is then fair to assume that it is also speculation that the story is false. Probabilities are in play here... not facts.

This is the 1st fact I will type here, because you can go back and read it for yourself... that quote was the very 1st reply I made after posting the video. C'mon now... we have to stop the insinuations that aren't a reality.
edit on 1-5-2017 by ttobban because: added quote

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Meanwhile, the missing children "epidemic" in the St. Louis metro area was debunked back on page one.

Here is another quote from you of which you have formulated facts based around opinion, and stretch it into the will imposed on others. You came to the conclusion that it was debunked... there was never an almighty administrator that chimed in and said that this has without a doubt been debunked. There still lays the very high probability that not 100% of people feel they are settled with the debate of missing children. I know I am not settled with a debunking here... although you may feel its a fact that it has been, it is not a fact.

Even your message under your messages is instructional and void of any valid input otherwise.... with such a bold presence to demand authority. Well, I am born to cause stress to people that think in these ways... because I don't fall for masked people that claim to be polite, yet through false claims provide instructions before insight to topics.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Look just stop. you got called on somethng. move on and it goes away.

Yes th ehundreds missing in ST louis was debunked. go back and re read it.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I already been through a round or 2 with accusations on me by you as well. While I have all the time in the world to answer rebuttals, I don't answer kindly to instructional behaviors. Call me out on any opinion I state... but somewhere in the accusations, people should be called out for their behavior.

That's the beauty of debate... it doesn't end when a person contributing feels or says it does. The thread was created to debate. Sure, I am crazy... but what if you and the other accuser are pedophiles yourselves and speak in attempt to shut me down? You went off previously about Isreal and some other nonsense... I took it as taking a defensive stand for unknown reasons... maybe a word or 2 I typed spark an ethnic defense mechanism... I could really care less.

There is something odd to people wanting to shut down a thread... for whatever reason. If the thread is to be forgotten of or disposed of, the mods will take care of all that for us as members.

The thread is ongoing... it really should be the one's that label it to be debunked that should move on. At least that's my opinion.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I am the OP of the thread.
On one hand, the idea of people in food is radical, but not unheard of.
On the other hand, anything that keeps eyeballs on the missing kids is helpful.

I know this got "debunked". But there are a LOT of missing kids in one small community-Berkeley. And this is a trafficking area. Yes, due to interstates. Also due to the ability to disappear into an abandoned house.

I have friends who work with kids in the aftermath of trafficking. It is heartwrenching work. And THEY say STL has an oddly high number of trafficking areas/people/situations. I have no figures to back this up.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: katfish

I couldn't agree more. There's a strong tug on my soul, that groups youth and innocence as one. This is a global concern, so walking away with answers concluded from 1 city does zilch to erase the realities of the problem as a whole.

I lost about 10 to 15 friends as teens... some were self inflicted, and some were horror scenes, but answers were met as to the fates of their lives. From having been around those areas for over 20 years, I formulate the opinions that the people are born and die everyday... but it takes an organization to pull off youth vanishing in such large numbers.

Who is behind the organization is my concern... because it's not the gangsters that are such an influence as I see indicated. these gangsters are family types... they're needed in the trap to keep the heat of law off of the organization. They may sell drugs to these so called family members, but they want them to keep coming back to buy... they don't want them dead, and risk attachment to law.

This is one of the most urgent sbjects facing the U.S. right now... thank you very much for making this thread!

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

I just wanted to put something with my words that was T&C friendly... I just picked something close to the story line that was not too gory or anything.

That's cool, I understand now. I just was hoping you were not basing all your opinion on that one video. Cheers

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join