It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One small St. Louis County town is missing dozens of teens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Right now there are hundreds of missing kids all around the St. Louis area. Children are disappearing at an alarming rate, especially in one area – North St. Louis County. In the small community of Berkeley, MO alone, 33 kids have disappeared since 2000.

One small St. Louis County town is missing dozens of teens

Human trafficking of innocent children in the Midwest. This is happening now.
Good info of what to look for to indicate places with trafficking. I did not know any of this.
edit on Sun Apr 30 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
It may just be that a bunch of them decided to go start a party house or go live somewhere with others. But it needs to be investigated because it could be something like trafficking going on. That many teens coming up missing does set off flags of something happening. I hope they are safe and free. Could also be someone killing off these kids too.
edit on 30-4-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I live in a smallish beach town.
At the local walmart, they got this board of missing people. Changes often.
It hit me that its always females on the board, and always minorities. I dont know why though
never seen a white person up there, or a male.
Not saying its some sort of minority women trafficking thing, just found it odd

Sad soo many people get "lost". I think it would be perhaps a not bad idea to get a implant that allowed police to track only in cases of dire emergency (with court order, etc...such as in an abduction). Make it easy to remove (if you know where to look) once you become of age if you desire, but during the young years, tag for security

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Better yet, how about a barcode printed on everyone's wrist?

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: katfish

Vampires.....

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
That's less than 2 a year over 17 years. Doesn't sound too crazy to me.

Runaways, custody battles, drugs ....

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I would highly recommend that people stop eating fast food meat, and really all processed meat. I am going out on a limb here by being scrutinized, but I feel people are unknowingly eating the missing youth that are not being found. This is coming from someone who has eaten more processed meats in my life than most my age, but very recently had to completely alter my eating habits based on this new information.

It's kind of hard to talk about, because it's quite disturbing... but I am beginning to come to terms that fast food industry processed meats are being mixed with human meat. People are being laughed at by satanists that perform these horrors as they wait in drive thru's daily to eat their own children. I will just attach a video that shows what I mean...

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Signals

Better yet, how about a barcode printed on everyone's wrist?

hard to take off a barcode at 18

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Well I have another theory, what if a Serial Killer is on the lose?
edit on 4/30/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban

False

that McDonald’s article was just a spoof from the Huzlers web site, which offers users the ability to “Create your own news prank and trick your friends by sharing it”

This is the problem with the internets information overload. anyone can make any story and someone out there will believe it and spread it. its rumor mill 3000

Anyhow, I would say stay away from fast food processed meats anyhow, simply because its unhealthy. eat more plants than animals and when you do eat animals, eat quality stuff, not sawdust filled fillers and crap.

But yeah, no horse or human meat in mcdonalds...(I do wonder what horse meat would taste like though)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

Thank you for this amazing reply.

Best ive seen in a long time.

Made my day.

Thank you so much!

That explains the hair i find in my food every once in a while.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I think its fair to assume that the speculation of my link being true has a possibility of being false... I also provide the falsehood value of it the same respect. It is then fair to assume that it is also speculation that the story is false. Probabilities are in play here... not facts.

The meat is a by product of the blood being needed for Zionist rituals. The abductions occur through their program called 'Safeplace' and the networking affiliates involved on both ends of the program. McDonald's targets teens... both for work and free housing offered with troubled youth. Once in the program, the unknown horrors begin.

The teens are part of a harvest program that uses the 'blood of the enemy' being consumed in ritual. What is left is meat, of which the ritual portray no care to be cannibals. So, the meat is sent through grinding, and made into sausages... and they laugh the whole time while people stop at drive thru's as they search for their missing youth.

Attachments aside, at least we agree on the benefits of avoiding fast food... I am happy if at least that sinks in with more people.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I always thought something was up with missouri.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

I dont know how you did it, but you just topped your last response.

Im so happy i have tears in my eyes.

Please please tell me you have a twitter account or something i can follow and star and flag and like.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

Thank you very much for the kind words... but I just want to share recent revelations of these sorts with others. I am sorry, but I do not participate in social networks outside ATS. If smiles are spreading, I am at ease and happy as well.

While on the subject, listen to this interview. Start at 36 minutes in to get a good premise of the fast food links. This interview in its entirety is just mind blowing, but it gets real heavy at 36 to 46 minute time frames.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

St. Louis metro area has almost 3 million people in it.

219 kids and teenagers gone missing since 2000.

200 months between January 2000 and today.

That's barely one a month. Yes, any missing child is one too many. But holy # does this stink of somebody trying to capitalize on all the misreporting from D.C. about missing kids.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Google active serial killers. Apparently there are a good (?) number of them out there.

This could explain some of these missing children as well. Any number of reason could actually, in any number of combinations.

Scary times. Keep the kids close.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

We have a large number of people here missing also. Here it is usually adults that have lost their way.
People here in our area feel there are people here taking advantage of the "special" community.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
I live in a smallish beach town.
At the local walmart, they got this board of missing people. Changes often.
It hit me that its always females on the board, and always minorities. I dont know why though
never seen a white person up there, or a male.
Not saying its some sort of minority women trafficking thing, just found it odd

Sad soo many people get "lost". I think it would be perhaps a not bad idea to get a implant that allowed police to track only in cases of dire emergency (with court order, etc...such as in an abduction). Make it easy to remove (if you know where to look) once you become of age if you desire, but during the young years, tag for security

That's truly creepy.

What the hell is going on with all this I wonder...?

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Creepy was my thoughts exactly... not only the idea of so many missing youth, but the idea of micro-chipping kids as well.

More and more synthetic measures taken every single day to provide safety towards what should happen naturally through parenting the kids that are brought into this world.

Its off subject, but community centers for youth need to be opened... one's that provide 24 hour access to community resources... with networking capabilities to provide education and awareness for ALL youth... both the parented and unparented. The gaps of what is happening to these missing kids, and the unawareness of the fact that these unparented youth even exist a lot of times, is a crime on society and youth. Therefore, we must allow a network that removes influence and authority of government channels to assist youth... essentially, adults prove their worth time and time again and adults need to let the power of the youth surface, with adults acting as guidance counselors.

Nobody is putting anything in my kids... a body part, a vaccine, a microchip... I will allow for youth to mature and make decisions for themselves with the added benefits of allowing the youth to choose what they want to provide effort and influence to. Kids need more comfort and security, and it certainly won't happen through channels of government.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join