It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Know How the Terrorists Can Win...Now What?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
First of all...I am 100% serious and have run this idea by some close, family members. They agree.

I know how a terrorist group can bring the country and the economy to it's knees in one day. It doesn't involve weapons or killing, it doesn't cost much at all, it is so simple it is ridiculous, any group could execute this plan and (as far as I can tell) there is no defense against it. As soon as this hit me, I decided that considering how easy and effective it is...I can't mention it...especially online. I've also got to believe I'm not the first to think of it.

So my dilemma is this...what do I do with this information? Since there is no defense, why mention it to anyone in power and since it is so simple, it would be wrong (in my opinion) to say it out loud.

I guess I just have to sit on it and not say anything. Your thoughts?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
If the only choice is to keep it to yourself, why even bother starting a thread? You'll only get replies by people trying to convince you to give it up.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I thought of it too. Poision the water supply. But my non-conspiracy plumber brother said its parts per billion. Lol. Like taking a piss in the ocean. Nothing.

Am I close?

(Not that im going to do it lol, i just like bringing up conspiracy theorys to him cuz he thinks we are nuts).

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeuronDivide
If the only choice is to keep it to yourself, why even bother starting a thread? You'll only get replies by people trying to convince you to give it up.

Mostly to get it "off my chest". Who knows...maybe someone has advice as to someone to inform. It scares me how easy it is and scares me more that I know this and can't inform someone who could do something about it. Because there is no way to do anything to stop it.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

Not even close...sorry. I will say this though. You would have to do that nation wide, every single day to be as effective.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Proud as an American to divulge diabolical threat predictions that I'd be ashamed of happening whether it was my government to do it or anyone else to do it to them. Amen. I feel better nwo.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

The terrorists are either u.s. cia or people who are irate that we keep going to other countries and killing their loved ones.

So yea... whatever you figured out, dont report it to no one.

Just write it in a book and go find a mountain somewhere to hide it. 100 years from now your book will be found and it will be either a new bible or dead sea scroll type thing.

Grats, you got yourself a new religion.

Or.... just spit out what youre trying to say....

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

It's been thought of before, you're not onto anything new.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
How do you know there's no way to stop it?

Maybe you should inform the authorities? Why would you have to keep it to yourself? This thread seems quite pointless to tell the truth.

I am also pretty sure any scheme you've come up with has already been thought of by the enormous and all-powerful institutions whose job it is to literally deal with these things on a day to day basis.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I've always wanted to make a thread where I insist upon the "terrorists" that they to win should come and abduct & torture me to get the master plan.

I never did get around to posting it.

But now I get to live vicariously through you...

AWESOME!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
First of all...I am 100% serious and have run this idea by some close, family members. They agree.

I know how a terrorist group can bring the country and the economy to it's knees in one day. It doesn't involve weapons or killing, it doesn't cost much at all, it is so simple it is ridiculous, any group could execute this plan and (as far as I can tell) there is no defense against it. As soon as this hit me, I decided that considering how easy and effective it is...I can't mention it...especially online. I've also got to believe I'm not the first to think of it.

So my dilemma is this...what do I do with this information? Since there is no defense, why mention it to anyone in power and since it is so simple, it would be wrong (in my opinion) to say it out loud.

I guess I just have to sit on it and not say anything. Your thoughts?

It's a covert operation ' the art of war '. We all know it deep down, but we keep hailing those who rule over us, much like the people of ancient Persia and Rome did, until it was too late.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
You could ask the Mensa if there really is nothing to be done about it if a group were to execute your plan. Maybe even come up with a plan to prevent whatever it is you are thinking of.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
People are paid money to think of things, you are not the first to think about it.
All this thread does is offer someone the opportunity to guess till someone gets it right
I bet there are quite a few, probably even made a movie about it already

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Absolutely! Someone must have thought of it...it is disturbingly simple and there is no way to defend against it. But I have never heard anyone mention it and I'm sure some people would.

And yes...I understand how weird it is to mention this when I can't / won't spell it out. I'm actually shocked it hasn't happened.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I'm curious to know why or how you came up with this idea.

The only way I'd think of any type of plan, foolproof or otherwise, to bring down a country or whatever, would be if I was intentionally trying to think of ways to bring down a country.

Personally, I agree with the poster who said someone else has most likely already thought of it. Still..any alphabet agencies or anti-terror organisations are probably a lot more interested in you now than they were 24 hours ago.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
People are paid money to think of things, you are not the first to think about it.
All this thread does is offer someone the opportunity to guess till someone gets it right
I bet there are quite a few, probably even made a movie about it already

If someone mentioned it...they would know it by my definition. And no...no movie has been made about it. Not that I've seen and it would be an oddly boring movie.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: HeathenJessie
I'm curious to know why or how you came up with this idea.

The only way I'd think of any type of plan, foolproof or otherwise, to bring down a country or whatever, would be if I was intentionally trying to think of ways to bring down a country.

Personally, I agree with the poster who said someone else has most likely already thought of it. Still..any alphabet agencies or anti-terror organisations are probably a lot more interested in you now than they were 24 hours ago.

Again...someone (if not many) must have thought of it. It is such a simple thing that one day a very, very small version happened (which it has many times) and it just clicked that if you escalate it...which would be simple...it would be devastating.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: z00mster
You could ask the Mensa if there really is nothing to be done about it if a group were to execute your plan. Maybe even come up with a plan to prevent whatever it is you are thinking of.

I don't believe that is possible.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

You've inspired me. Perhaps I'll make a 'cook off' thread where we each get super stoked by posting hypothetical 'prey on the Culture of Fear society' (that we've been socially engineered our entire live into being) 'to the point of societal collapse' scenario throwdown. Not debate, each post just an idea set action plan. Actually we'll call it the 'diabolical off' thread.

Then we'll get abducted & tortured by the "terrorists" for sure.

LOL
Actually, what would be a fun game, willing participants cook up creative doom scenarios for each other based on the various/nutty fears each other has expressed/revealed around here. Oh what fun that'd be.

Crap, They might still abduct us after seeing those stories, but at least we'll be tortured (head squashed in a vise, and stuff).

edit on 29-4-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Believe me...I get the dark humor of this thread. Maybe I'll just get up the nerve to mention it to a local police officer...I don't know. But being able to throw this general question out there, semi-anonymously...I hoped to maybe hear some suggestions on what, if anything, to do with this information.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join