It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is North Korea dumb enough to Nuke Seoul?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Seriously NK has told us they will attack 1st in a "Super-mighty pre-emptive strike". Why do we have to wait for them to attack us 1st? I understand they have been trolling longer then ive been alive but still "what if" a "Super-mighty pre-emptive strike" means they are going to Nuke Seoul? We dont know how many Nukes they have. We also don't know how many Nukes are working. They also dont know how President Trump will respond if they do conduct a Nuke test. Lets assume for a moment that they are afraid of President Trump and what he did in response to Syria's Chemical Attack if they proceed with the test. And lets also for the sake of argument suggest they only have 1 working WW2 Level Nuke. Lets assume that they actually follow through with there threat to reduce the US and SK to ashes. Would they "test" it on Seoul? For transportation if they couldn't get past US defenses by plane they could always pay some Muslim terrorist group to smuggle it in and then detonate it. We all ready know there best friends with Iran. The situation is serious enough for all 100 senators to get briefed at the WH on the situation. Thats how close we are to War.Now China has claimed that if any radiation hits China it will uck NK up itself.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

As dumb as he is I don't think Lil' Kimmie Boy is dumb enough to do that or he'll find his country in ashes, that is if he got out of the way. He loves his power too much.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Is North Korea dumb....

Yes, yes they are.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Another nk thread.

Its like trump/Hillary theads all over again.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty
Another nk thread.

Your in the WW3 section and NK is crazy enough to start WW3. Or as I call it WW4. I am counting the War on Terror as WW3.
edit on 24-4-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Another nk thread.

It's what people have on their mind. Why did you click the link, just to leave a bitchy comment?

No I don't think NK will nuke the south. For one thing I don't think they have the means to deploy a nuclear weapon.

Plus it would serve no purpose to destroy a country you plan to invade.

Just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
You said it.

North Korea is trolling the world.

The absolutely last thing they want is a war or anything to destroy their little commie utopia.

I think we should do what were are suppose to do with trolls

Ignore them they eventually go away.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Another nk thread.

Your in the WW3 section and NK is crazy enough to start WW3. Or as I call it WW4. I am counting the War on Terror as WW3.

don't forget the war on drugs.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

As dumb as he is I don't think Lil' Kimmie Boy is dumb enough to do that or he'll find his country in ashes, that is if he got out of the way. He loves his power too much.

I agree but China has started backing NK into a box by not accepting those coal boats. What ever deal Trump made with the Chinese President it must have worked. China doesn't want a Trade War with the US (even though they could probably win). They might feel that the reign is coming to an end sooner then later because China is saying something.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Another nk thread.

don't forget the war on drugs.

Na the War on Drugs was a Money War. The War on Terror is random killing on multiple continents.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jafo1973

Another nk thread.

It's what people have on their mind. Why did you click the link, just to leave a bitchy comment?

No I don't think NK will nuke the south. For one thing I don't think they have the means to deploy a nuclear weapon.

Plus it would serve no purpose to destroy a country you plan to invade.

Just my opinion.

Why did you click the link to leave a bitchy comment? You certainly didnt comment on the op.....

and reading the replys to the op only the first 2 people did. The rest of the replys and the op itself could be in any of the other threads about nk.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Of course he wouldn't do it today...

But if there was an army at the gate???

Or if he thought there would be an Amy at the gate tomorrow.. what would he have to lose????

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
You said it.

The absolutely last thing they want is a war or anything to destroy their little commie utopia.

Untile kim jun un thinks they are finally comming for him... then what is there to lose?
edit on 24-4-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Thousands of American,Korean,Japanese,Chinese lives.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
"Super-mighty pre-emptive strike". LOL

lil kim is just following saddam hussiens playbook, when you have nothing to back up your words you just talk louder and make more threats in the hope of scaring your opponent away from a fight in which you`ll get your ass kicked.

remember all the bluster and threats that saddam made? but that`s all they were he got his ass steamrolled.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
He better hope the ind blows the right way or N Korea would be affected by the fallout. And this is precisely what China warned against when they said any fallout they receive would provoke them to attack N. Korea. I don't believe China was talking about Seattle getting nuked.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
North Korea may not be dumb enough to nuke Seoul, but they are dumb enough to not have a Rothschild controlled central bank.

Bombs away!

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

It really dosent matter what Lil' Kimmie Boy does. If the US want him gone it will happen no matter what Kimmy boy does.

Right now the US is preparing us through its media. About now the Americans hate NK so much Trumph could probably do what ever he wants to NK.

I really think Kimmy understands this. The US have played us before With their propaganda lies and NK is no different. And i think Lil' Kimmie Boy will do what ever he can to cause as much damage he can on he's way to the grave.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
"Super-mighty pre-emptive strike". LOL

lil kim is just following saddam hussiens playbook, when you have nothing to back up your words you just talk louder and make more threats in the hope of scaring your opponent away from a fight in which you`ll get your ass kicked.

remember all the bluster and threats that saddam made? but that`s all they were he got his ass steamrolled.

And once again we have another Republican President in charge. (I am not saying thats a bad thing). (And I am not a War Hawk. But I can see the war clouds gathering). They also have plenty to back up there words. They have plenty of Guns, Ammo, Missiles whether working or not is up for to debate and Nerve Agents which they used to show the world that they are not afraid to use. Especially on Political Opponents like Kims Brother which they killed in broad daylight in front of camera with ucks given.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
You said it.

Weve been ignoring them for 25 years and they built Nuclear Weapons. They aint going away.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join