It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defending Against Attacks/Harassment from High Strangeness Phenomena

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I'm placing this discussion here in The Gray Area to insure (hopefully) that folks can collaborate on the topic of defending oneself against unwanted contact/attacks/harassment/etc. from non-typical sources ... i.e. paranormal, Fortean, etc. I'm going to use the acronym "HSP" to refer to these phenomena (High Strangeness Phenomena) for my own purposes ... you can call it what you wish.

I'd like to request (although I cannot of course keep anyone from responding as they wish) that we hold the pure religious ideology to a minimum in this particular discussion. There are plenty of ATS threads on protection from demons, devils, ghosts, spirits etc., aka purely spiritual/non-corporeal beings. I'm interested in the HSP that seem to be MATERIAL things, living, organic/mechanical in nature at least partially/part of the time.

That said, all of that information is involved in this discussion as well, and, I'm not trying to exclude anyone's experiences or thoughts that are helpful to the subject.

Recently, I've run across two different threads on ATS that regarded attacks from HSP sources specifically interpreted by the experiencers as Sasquatch and "Grey Alien type" beings. In both these threads, the HSP entities were causing trouble to those who came to ATS a) to ask for help with dealing with the entities and b) to give warnings to others about the dangers associated with what is often thought of as innocuous phenomena.

So, enough preface. In terms of experiences with physical/material (at least partially) HSP entities feel free to discuss experiences that are of a inimical/harmful/dangerous nature, what you did about the situation, what you can recommend as SUCCESSFUL ways to deal with such things, and, in general, discuss the relevant matters associated with these ideas.

Thanks for your participation, efforts and decorum ... in advance.

edit on 22-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Fixed Title

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Pray to whatever kind of God you believe in. A lot of people say it works.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I've considered your request for remedies in dealing with physical confrontations from Sasquatch, ETs, It machines and maybe sea serpents. I can't think of a single solution that would work on any of those for the average person being in their average environment when they would have such an encounter of the serious type in which somebody's bodily fluids are spilt.

My general advice in such instances is to RUN!
(Screaming doesn't help much.)
edit on 22-4-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

I've considered your request for remedies in dealing with physical confrontations from Sasquatch, ETs, It machines and maybe sea serpents. I can't think of a single solution that would work on any of those for the average person being in their average environment when they would have such an encounter of the serious type in which somebody's bodily fluids are spilt.

My general advice in such instances is to RUN!
(Screaming doesn't help much.)

Indeed. My response to someone recently asking for help was simply to "move away." Unfortunately, the phenomena often follows wherever they go.

I hear you though. I felt so ... powerless when all I could offer was "get out of town."

I want to do better.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Can you elaborate on what led you to offer that advice?

Seems a bit extreme to me, to tell someone to get out of town.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle

Can you elaborate on what led you to offer that advice?

Seems a bit extreme to me, to tell someone to get out of town.

Sure. In another thread here, an individual posted requesting help: Need Help With Strange Occurrences.

Basically, the individual is a remote mountain area in TN being harassed by "Grey Alien" type creatures that are also harassing their children.

What advice would you give rather than simply to bug-out?
edit on 22-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

This is an easy topic.

No amount of salt, brick powder, sage, crystals, invoking your gods, or spells will save you from entities that want to bring harm to you. Those are just temporary solutions to a chronic problem in your life. If they want you, they will have you. Time is on their side and if they can't get to you in that particular moment, their friends will.

If you are experiencing negative effects from the non corporeal then it's a deeper issue in your life. Ask yourself, "Why is this happening to me to begin with"?

There is a few fundamental reasons:

*You are a bad person. You are selfish, cruel, stubborn, and lacking self control. Maybe xenophobic to certain forms of life. Some of this could come off as pure ignorance and bad programming, but it's no excuse in this modern Era. Entities will teach you a lesson other people won't care to. Nothing you do, even in your most private moments is hidden to the spiritual realm. No secret is not on full display or not recorded to them. Your very thoughts produce energy that entities react to by either mitigation or consumption. Law of attraction.

*Stop eating meat and warm blooded animals. Ever wonder why nearly every religion or spirituality fasts? It's simple, they don't want you eating their friends and family. Lots of entities are associated with animals. Whether it's animal spirits/guides, mythological gods, and daemons. Many of them have animal characteristics. This should be a clue. You were meant to "lord" over lesser creatures, not torment and eat them. It's an elementary test. Love animals.

*Be mindful of what you put in your body or consume. Your vessel is a chemistry lab. Anything you put into it creates a chemical reaction and byproduct. Certain entities feed off of these measures. You're like a walking salad bar to them. Depending on what you indulge, depends on what you attract. Some entities will gorge themselves wildly and sip deeply on your energy. Some of them will punish you for feeding them crap. Some entities are there to provide a service, but you pay for their lunch while they are at work on you. Don't feed them crap.

*Acknowledge their presence. Lots of good spirits are hard at work, on a daily basis, trying to be instrumental in the quality of your life. Show a little appreciation and respect for their efforts. They are working quietly behind the scenes in the invisible world to make sure you rise to a higher self. Not all of them are there to teach you a lesson or reprimand your follies. Talk out loud and thank them. Let them know you acknowledge their existence and their hand in your fate. When you have a meal, offer a small portion to the spirit. Leave it aside undisturbed for a few hours. Believe it or not they eat too. This is why most food perishes. It goes a long way.

*Play music, dance, sing, let you imagination run wild. Again, certain entities hang around you for good or bad. They like to be entertained just like the rest of us. Wall flowers are a huge yawn. Entertain your guests and you'll see an improved relationship.

Remember there is no coincidence why you may be vividly experiencing this phenomenon. Entities don't just harass you for the heck of it. You are the problem, not them. And if some of them look scary, get over it. They don't look like you. This is intentional.
edit on 22-4-2017 by Geki09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I'd like to request (although I cannot of course keep anyone from responding as they wish) that we hold the pure religious ideology to a minimum in this particular discussion. There are plenty of ATS threads on protection from demons, devils, ghosts, spirits etc.

I have been thinking on this. How indeed.

In a metaphor, this is like like a baby defending itself from a wolf. Almost impossible.

It seems to me what it comes down to is a line between the world of physics, and metaphysics and we don't know where that lays.

We are babes in the woods.

So that leaves... you rapidly expanding your physics into metaphysical understanding, get preyed upon, McGyver something, get lucky, manage to run away, have divine intervention un-aware or aware, or maybe you pray.

It is a rough question to deal with forces of ethereal origin, real or not, without venturing into the awareness of that origin.

But, maybe there is something in nature that shows precedence. Your own DNA.

As it is speculated... All dimensions reside within each dimension. Like your DNA is a perfect image of you, in a minute form, it is still literally all of you.

Like a Mandelbrot Set shows infinity in 2nd dimensional form. Your DNA shows you.

Which means what?

Well, like Sagan always said, you are made of the stuff of stars... Or Einstein... apparently the knowledge is in there somewhere.

We are not very good at accessing it, going alone, though from what I see.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Please tell me your not buying his false story?

In 2011 he posited on a thread about a EBE sighting he and his little brother had at his family home

That is the same time frame that he now says he shot something:-/

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
Please tell me your not buying his false story?

In 2011 he posited on a thread about a EBE sighting he and his little brother had at his family home

That is the same time frame that he now says he shot something:-/

It is a well-known fact (according to abductee reports) that ETs keep visiting the same person throughout their lifespan, once they have been "tagged".
If he is having another visit, it just adds to proving this.

If he's only seeking attention, we'll know soon enough.

edit on 4/22/2017 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I have seen a few UFOs,walked in crop circles and believe aliens have made contact with humans due to the sightings of these creatures and the abduction stories

I don't believe that every abduction story or EBE sighting can be explained away as false memories related to dreams,hallucinations or pure fantasy designed to fool others

I do not believe that other thread in the slightest and under investigation found the author under another similar username posted a story from that time period that does not mention shooting an alien

Also I'm pretty sure if that incident occurred after his early account he or she would have reported instantly anything so significant as that either to local authority or this site

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Geki09

Let me be clear. I'm talking about primarily material/physical things that can be affected by material/physical means in this thread. I am not surprised at all with your list of "things that won't work" because those are at best ways to focus the mind.

A lot of your post seems directed toward establishing some sort of ... judgmental framework ... toward behaviors that you don't agree with, and again, my interest in this thread which I hope many people will respond to as they see fit are not "spiritual" entities ... as that is a very vague term.

That said, you've got a lot of positive life advice in your post ... and I think that empowering ourselves is certainly a component of being able to defend ourselves particularly from what I've called High Strangeness Phenomena.

Thanks for your post.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Theres both spiritual and man made harrassment these days and the latter respects no deity or being

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Newt22

The line between physics and metaphysics indeed. That's one of our problems in thinking about this question.

As a species in the last 300 years or so, we've spent almost all of our time and effort in understanding the objective/physical world, the world of "physics" as you aptly put it.

When you're up against something that can seemingly alter our consciousnesses at will ... how do you even start to "defend" against that? Something that can appear in any form? (Somehow?) Something that is 9 ft tall weighing 800#?

I still would like to be able to offer someone (or myself, for that matter) some better techniques than meditation and self-awareness ... you know? I'm not putting that idea down, please note.

Thanks for your thoughts! Be glad to have you keep sharing.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Theres both spiritual and man made harrassment these days and the latter respects no deity or being

... and that's another great aspect to this question. We know, for certain, that there are various dark programs that have utilized UFOology as cover for other things ... and there's a good amount of intel regarding the same things with Sasquatch, and other HSP elements.

The first thing that springs to mind is the oddity of the (real?) Men in Black.
edit on 22-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

So, thanks for your input. Given that this is in the Grey Area, please focus on the topic at hand rather than discussing your beliefs about another thread or other members.

I'd be glad to hear anything you have to say on topic, though.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

If your dealing with hissing pissing demons,voices swirling your head and other spiritual cases claiming the blood of Yeshua works when dealing with say either the Vatican or Her Majesties occult secret services your probably going to a mental hospital...not conversant with anything American sorry.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

If your dealing with hissing pissing demons,voices swirling your head and other spiritual cases claiming the blood of Yeshua works when dealing with say either the Vatican or Her Majesties occult secret services your probably going to a mental hospital...not conversant with anything American sorry.

Thanks khnum. I'm not the current experiencer but I appreciate your input.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Whereismypassword

So, thanks for your input. Given that this is in the Grey Area, please focus on the topic at hand rather than discussing your beliefs about another thread or other members.

I'd be glad to hear anything you have to say on topic, though.

Well you did link that thread in this thread mate and I showed his posting history to back up what I said:-/ but never mind

As this is grey area I will join in and of course please take a pinch of salt with every thing I say as I have never met an EBE

From the stories we have been told on the Greys what on earth could we do to defend ourselves? Their technology is far more advanced than us

From my readings the Greys are clones who upon death inhabit another body with all their knowledge intact and also have the ability to not only time travel but also cross dimensions of reality

I don't think praying to any god you believe in will make a difference

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join