It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

final season of Orphan Black starts in june

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
www.imdb.com...

Orphan Black follows outsider, orphan and street-wise chameleon Sarah. After witnessing a woman's suicide, Sarah assumes the stranger's identity - who happens to look just like her. Expecting to solve all her problems by cleaning out the dead woman's savings, Sarah is instead thrust headlong into a kaleidoscopic mystery as she realizes the dizzying truth - she and the dead woman are clones. As Sarah searches for answers, she discovers the chilling fact that there are more people like her out there - genetically identical individuals who were planted in unsuspecting birth parents and nurtured in completely different circumstances. With no idea who created the clones, she'll need to discover the reason in a hurry as an assassin is killing them one by one

this is my all time favorite show. if you have not watched any of it you should give it a shot. i was hooked after a couple episodes. it is easily my favorite show and has 1 of my favorite characters out of any show.
i dont want to give any spoilers......give it a go

season 5 trailer

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Orphan Black is one of my all-time favorites too. Sarah Manning does an amazing job. Helena is my favorite. And Alison reminds me of my next door neighbor. Great show!

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Orphan Black is one of my all-time favorites too. Sarah Manning does an amazing job. Helena is my favorite. And Alison reminds me of my next door neighbor. Great show!

tatiana maslany does an amazing job. sarah manning is the first clone we saw.

helena is bar far my favorite. i love allison too. while helena is my favorite i think tatiana does allison the best.
i love rachel too. very bummed that it is almost over/ i was hoping to see great things from MK

i wanted to see helena wind up with jesse towing too

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: dfnj2015

tatiana maslany does an amazing job. sarah manning is the first clone we saw.

helena is bar far my favorite. i love allison too. while helena is my favorite i think tatiana does allison the best.
i love rachel too. very bummed that it is almost over/ i was hoping to see great things from MK

i wanted to see helena wind up with jesse towing too

Sorry I got it wrong. I still love the show even though I'm not perfect in my fandom.

Helena has lots contradictions. She's a really interesting character. I would like to see the show come to good ending. I hate when the shows trail off or end without completing the main plot threads. Anyway, the show is so popular I'm sure there will be some kind of reboot in the future.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

yeah im like a super retarded fan...
i love it

i dont know how popular it was in the states. i know they wanted to do 8 seasons then a movie and it got cut to 5 season

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Me and my wife love the series, been watching since the beginning. Love the dynamic between Felix and Allison good comedy relief. Also Sarah and Helena, I always forget it's the same actress. I hope Tatiana Maslany gets some more leading roles in the future, she is one of the best actresses if not the best I have ever seen. I believe it's ending at the right time though, it will make for an epic final season. I really liked the t.v. show 'fringe' but they dragged the show into the ground with too many sub-plots and couldn't properly end the show.
edit on 22-4-2017 by Jdubious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Jdubious

i think there is plenty of life left in the show.
im super bummed.

rachel duncan is just getting going again.
i wanted to see how helena handled life with her babies
mk seemed awesome but has really just been introduced.

im going to watch the last season again because the last one is out on the 10th

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
first episode of this last season was saturday.
very good episode.
i think this season is going to be crazy and i am going to miss it when it is over

my helena

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
anyone watching it this season?
really good so far.
im going to miss this show a lot

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
bumping this for the greatest show ever

everyone here into sci fi and conspiracies should have watched this show.

i miss my helena

new topics

top topics

join