It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Just in- Russian tanks reported to be hurtling towards North korea!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
seeing reports of

Russia is reinforcing its border with North Korea, relocating troops and strengthening military firepower amid fears of an imminent war. Video footage shows three trains loaded with equipment moving towards the 11 mile-long frontier between Russia and North Korea.

Another video highlights military helicopter movements towards the North Korean border and manoeuvres across rough terrain by army combat vehicles. Vladimir Putin 's moves come as tensions remains high, despite claims that a Donald Trump naval armada is not yet in position off the Korean peninsula. Officials have said the "risk of serious conflict" in the area has substantially increased. Other reports suggest that as well as the movement of tanks and equipment by rail, there have been military moves by road as well.

edit on 20/4/17 by urbanfox because: inserting qoutes

edit on Fri Apr 21 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCE IS NEEDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
So, will they protect NK from an imminent attack or they're moving the tanks there to perhaps make an attack?

I'm confused.

Also, any credible source yet?
edit on 20/4/2017 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Everyone loves war!

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

To stem the tide of refugees if they head towards russia.

And just in case NK does something dumb.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
So, will they protect NK from an imminent attack or they're moving the tanks there to perhaps make an attack?

I'm confused.

Who knows, and who cares. It is those "hurtling" tanks that got my attention. Now that is news. Pics or it didn't happen (at least in the pics given).
edit on 20-4-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
So many innocent people in the hands of mad men.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: urbanfox

I saw eleven armored vehicles, some army.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

IF it is confirmed they are amassing forces on the border, it is most likely to contain any potential chaos in the event the SHTF. That would be consistent with what China has done with their reported 150,000 troops on their border with NK.

Russia has no interest in invading. It is a defensive move.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
They're not tanks, they are SAM units and a few APC by the look of them.
Defensive units.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

To stem the tide of refugees if they head towards russia.

And just in case NK does something dumb.

In case the US does something dumber... Russia accepted a million refugees from Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Well, I care, since that this is developing very fast and we still don't know if Russia will be a friend or enemy of the US in WW3.
edit on 20/4/2017 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Don't you mean-

Everyone loves war$

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
A few bits of hardware being moved by train hardly is proof of anything. Has it been even been confirmed WHERE the train is heading? Or that the footage is even recent?

Nowt to worry about yet IMHO

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Dang I was hoping to hear how they "hurtled" tanks,dang more click bait

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Hurtling tanks is very much like steaming armada.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Well, I care, since that this is developing very fast and we still don't know if Russia will be a friend or enemy of the US in WW3.

edit on 20/4/2017 by vinifalou because: ops quoted instead of editing

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Although China and Russia may be making these "reinforcement moves" as a way to forestall a flood of NK refugees, it remains to be seen whether Kim Jung perceives them as friend or potential foe.

Does Kim see his allies preparing to "back him up" in a fight against the approaching US (pretty certain that is the story he's being told by the Chinese and Russian governments; does he believe it?), or does he perceive the build up as a potential "wall" against which the advancing forces of the US and South Korea will attempt to force his capitulation?

Either way Kim knows the end game is drawing near and he will be forced to act,

Or abandon any hope of remaining in power, perhaps even any hope of remaining alive.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I think we can safely assume Russia will not be our friend in the event of another WW.

Those tanks moved in days ago, btw. Reportedly they are there to prevent a multitude of starving NK's from flooding into Russia.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Good!!
Bring it on....

I would LOVE to see an Abrams take out 3 or 4 Russian tanks before lunch...

It's high time we put these commies, former commies, and future commies in the ground..
The South Korean forces in tandem with the 40,000 combat ready American servicemen are itching to end this stalemate...

Trumans leftist pacifism set this inevitable war in motion by firing the great Supreme Allied Commander Douglas MacArthur and taking over command decisions..
Which democrats would do a decade later with LBJ deciding bombing targets and infantry deployments....
Thankfully we have a president who will let the west point and Annapolis grads make the war decisions seeing as how they've dedicated their lives to war...

Bring it on Russia...my bet is those beet munching alcoholics would run out of fuel by months end if such an engagagment occured...

-Chris

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Copy that. Thank you Sen McCain

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join