It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

looks like we lost another straight shooter in media bill oreilly has been fired

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
its nice to see even fox can be bought off now we are stuck with even less reliable news channels. hannity better watch his back he probably is next in the crosshairs. i don't believe the trumped up crap that he has been accused of .i guess murdock got a call from soros.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Lulz.

pos tends to float together.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Lulz.

Raging neocon POS lunatic.

No wonder liberals think conservatives are a bunch a Nazi's seeing that guy as some sort of icon. Hell, if he is an icon maybe they're right!

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Do you mean this?

www.nytimes.com...?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
its nice to see even fox can be bought off now we are stuck with even less reliable news channels. hannity better watch his back he probably is next in the crosshairs. i don't believe the trumped up crap that he has been accused of .i guess murdock got a call from soros.

Its been along time since the trash truck has come around,glad the garbage is finally being taken out.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

its about time...I think he was planning some kind of exit when he started writing his books. Which, I understand, are pretty good...totally unlike him.

Although, I dont think the "sexual accusations" was the "out" he was planning on. Anyone know of a very very high cliff...please direct him the coordinates...

Ba-byyyyeeeee.....

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

"Straight shooter"? More like a man who kept sexually harassing female employees while getting Fox to secretly pay the settlements so he wouldn't face legal consequences.

Remember, this is all after Fox's sexual harassment scandals involving Gretchen Carlson (HERE), Megyn Kelly's accusations of sexual harassment while at Fox (HERE), and O'Reilly's previous sexual harassment & infidelity scandal from 9 years ago:

But of course you ignored all of that & instantly jumped to a conspiracy theory. Nevermind the fact that channels get the majority of their income from advertisers, and since most advertisers had fled O'Reilly's show, they were no longer making money from him. And nevermind the fact that Fox is supposedly trying to clean up its image of being a hostile work environment for women. And nevermind the fact that the right wing always pretends to be "pro-family values" yet one of their most popular "straight shooters" habitually harasses the female employees at Fox.

Nope, it has to be because of Soros... (facepalm)
edit on 19-4-2017 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Bwahahahaha, straight shooter he says. You are clearly deluded and biased.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

He is worth 85,000,000$ I think he will land on his feet.

Oh and I bet he gets a few mill for being fired.

The wealthy have contracts to ensure they are taken care of.... I wonder if O'Reilly was against union contracts?

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
If he was such a "straight shooter" why did all his big advertisers bail on his sorry ass. Fox just made a wise business decision.

Here's a list....

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Advertisers bailing is not a good indicator of someone being a straight shooter.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

The wealthy have contracts to ensure they are taken care of.... I wonder if O'Reilly was against union contracts?

Nope he was a member of my union SAG/AFTRA. Just like Trump!! Hannity, Beck, Rush etc.

deadline.com...

Even though he repeated the conservative anti union line he was a member. Hypocrite POS!!
edit on 19-4-2017 by olaru12 because: Carla...ty

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I don't know if he has a choice in the matter. It may literally be a mandatory union membership.

My point, and I have never seen his show, is that if he is the usual vanilla conserve drone, he is anti union and would be against average folks having the protections of contracts. And he for sure had a contract, and maybe got paid to GTFO.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
All's well as Tucker Carlson will be taking over that slot.

edit on 19-4-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

He was not a straight shooter. Wake up to reality.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

i don't think they would let him on the air in NY without a union card. Not real familiar with unions, though....so not sure.

Can't say i care about this one way or the other. Don't watch Fox, don't really know much about them. I know he liked words like "bloviate" and "poppinjay" (whatever the hell that is). But i have no clue what he was about...i always just percieved him as an angry little man.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33erll i liked watching his show and fox when i was on my lunch break at work.
he said something some one didn't like boo hoo a whole lot of other news channels put crap up that i don't like but they still on air. anderson cooper loves faking the news and making fun of republicans but he still on the air.nancy grace drove a girl to kill herself because after this young mom agreed to be interviewed by her hoping to get help to find her missing kid nancy grace bullied the crap out of her acusing her of murdering her kid and dumping his body in florida swamp so gators could eat the body but girl turned around and killed herself because she was shamed by that fake blonde witch . did cnn suspend her butt no she kept on doing her witch hunts. and saying some one is a pervert or a racist or a pedophile is the quickest way to discredit someone and has been used for years. don't believe it half my friends on facebook think trump is a member of the clan and hates jews and women why ? they tell me cause hillary says he is.and yes i have terrible punctuation . i blame schools

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
he'll be fine
There's his line of eye makeup
and the O'pine Irish Fresh car deodorizers.

infomercials, here he comes!

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Lysergic
Lulz.

Raging neocon POS lunatic.

No wonder liberals think conservatives are a bunch a Nazi's seeing that guy as some sort of icon. Hell, if he is an icon maybe they're right!

wait -- wait a sec....did you just mean to say that the liberals are right about O'Reilly? Bill O comes into the right-wingers homes every evening at 8pm, and they hang on his every word.
So - yes. He is an icon to them. A hero. A demigod. That the rest of us see as media scum and the leader of "Fox Nation."

*gasp* Wow - could it be you are finally getting it?
High five!

Here's a compilation of comments and remarks made by the good folks over at Fox Nation (FOX's forum):

The Collected Hate Speech Of The Fox Nation:

This page is a collection of the vile and contemptible expressions of hatred found on the Fox News community website, Fox Nation. It is a window into the dark soul of unrepentant bigots who proudly put their shameful ignorance on display. It also speaks to the character of Fox News that permits these comments to remain on their website that they claim is moderated to insure civil discourse.

If it's moderated, it must be by Alex Jones or Bill O himself. Ugliness that ATS does not allow.

edit on 4/20/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join