It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The flat earth conspiracy

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1

originally posted by: neutronflux
Are you saying the all women’s expedition, double amputee Duncan Slater, and Ian Berry, a British deaf man as reported by the Deaf Digest never made to the South Pole. And you are claiming they are lying?

I know that there is no 'South Pole', so none of them were ever there, since it doesn't exist.

And no, I'm not claiming any of them are lying. I'm sure they were just told they were at the 'South Pole', and would have believed it was true, unaware it was a lie.

Now that I've addressed your questions, you have no more excuses to not address MY points, so stop hiding from them, for once...

You have no balls…

Then you have no actual evidence to contradict the documentation of the South Pole and the testimony it exists.

All your labors, and one post shows how ridiculous you are. And you cannot contradict people treating the earth as spherical to navigate to the South Pole.

Again…

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: turbonium1

You

When you try claiming amputees and blind people are the 'subject' of discussion, you might need some help, and strong meds.

No. But I am highlighting how ridiculous you are.

And you are just digging a deeper hole.

And, the above by you is a false argument.

This is what I am attacking.

How can they pretend a massive continent exists on Earth, without a shred of proof for it? They claim it's off-limits to fly over it side to side, over the 'south pole', and spew out ridiculous excuses why it's off-limits for anyone to fly over it, or explore it all.

The above is a total fabrication.

Like comets, the Antarctic is well studied, mapped, and documented.

And.Yes Turbo, you can even go the South Pole. Even you.

Antarctica is on!

www.expeditions.com... =%25epid!%7C%25eaid!%7C0&utm_term=south%20pole%20tour&gclaw.ds&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2-KUsfbN8wIVBWxvBB0r-QraEAAYASAAEgJMu_D_BwE

We are excited to announce that we will be operating the following expeditions in Antarctica for the 2021-22 season, beginning in November: Journey to Antarctica: The White Continent; Antarctica, South Georgia & The Falklands; and Antarctica & Patagonia: Legendary Ice & Epic Fjords.

1. Fly the Drake & Cruise Antarctica

The most popular way to fly to Antarctica, these trips combine the comfort and expediency of flying with all the benefits of then exploring Antarctica by small expedition ship.

Flies to Antarctica in just 2 hours, avoiding Drake Passage
Well suited to anxious sailors or travellers short on time
Operates December - February only
Tried & tested operation over 13 years
Typically 8 days from $10,000 per person

www.swoop-antarctica.com... hgvfN8wIVum1vBB0ksgt9EAAYAiAAEgJBiPD_BwE

With numerous expeditions record.

Like the all women’s expedition.
Like double amputees and veterans making the trip.
Like the deaf making the trip.

Or this stout soul

Aron Anderson the first person to reach the South Pole in a wheelchair
3:07 min

My playlist

Published torsdag 22 december 2016 kl 10.06
On Wednesday Aron Anderson from Stockholm became the first person in the world to reach the South Pole in a wheelchair.
He’s spent 21 days, 10 hours a day, crossing the Antarctic ice on a wheelchair with skiis, a trek of 640 kilometers. The temperature along the way, in the Antarctic summer, averaged 30 degrees below zero Celsius.

The expedition, called Pole of Hope, is part of a campaign to raise money to fight cancer among children in Sweden.

Dave Russell made contact with Aron Anderson right after he reached the South Pole, and asked what the biggest challenge has been:

“There were many, but the first one was to get out on the polar plateau,” Aron Anderson says. “That was a climb of around 2000 meters, which was really really hard. Then after that, I ski only using my arms, and the glide on the snow here is really hard.”

sverigesradio.se...

Documented cases of trips to the South Pole.

Come on man. If you believe the earth is flat….

I want you to make it official.

Are you saying the all women’s expedition, wheel chair bound Aron Anderson, double amputee Duncan Slater, and Ian Berry, a British deaf man as reported by the Deaf Digest never made to the South Pole. And you are claiming they are lying?

the geographic South Pole - last degree expedition 2013

m.youtube.com...

edit on 17-10-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed quote

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

And no, I'm not claiming any of them are lying

God Gosh. Look at the difference in maps.

This is possible routs to the South Pole that make sense. In how to travel to the base camps / ports, in distance, and on time. By people education on how to travel the world, and their survival depends on knowing the geography of the world, and not getting lost.

This below is a utter ridiculous lie that is impossible for being used as reliable navigation

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux
has anyone unpacked this image ,put it through some filters ??

pbs.twimg.com...

sure looks like this

pbs.twimg.com...

edit on 24-10-2022 by BBF521 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Kinda goes along with the william morris,,The navigator who crossed the ice wall story
Also- The woman who was born in the lands behind the ice wall.And the maps,of all the lands,
All comes from the Book given to him from the, ancestral republic.They are , our ancestors who escaped before the last great reset.And help defend from the parasitic races from other lands.
The lands of mars 178 worlds under the great dome.
Anunakki lands
lands of the custodians
The celestial lands (land where human souls are the only thing that can enter.)
lands of the greys
lands of saturn
lands of neptune
lands of venus
lands of mars
lands of orion
lands of Anak

Cool reads wish i could scan the pages for you guys.
like chapter ix-The origins of the human being,and the revealing book of SHE-KI About the other worlds.

Crazy cool stuff ,and goes along with that secret worksheeld picture,supposedly taken from one of the last Apollo missions in 1972 leaked by a mason insider.

pbs.twimg.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BBF521

Ah yes... one of the newer theories. The lands beyond the ice wall LOL

Flat earthers grasping for anything as they drown in their own idiocy...

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   

one with somthing blocked out top right

i.ytimg.com...

One with some filtering

i.ytimg.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

This is the continuous earth theory.

I was corrected my self by calling the theory a flat earth one. LOL
i was also corrected by a more hard core contentious earther,mistakenly calling it a crater earth theory on roids.That dindnt go over well either.

They are of the mindset that it just keeps going and going once past each barrier of each realm.And all 178 have their individual dome.Then past A greater dome,is more great dome with more realms each with their own individual dome.And according to them some of the other great domes out past The great dome our earth realm is under,have thousand of realms .It seems The anunakki ,and the custodian,conquered all of the 178 under our great dome and are obsessed with breaking out past this great dome.Them and the Giants of Anak know where the pillars are that lead to the lands beyond.
There are said to also be portals all over our known lands, each portal different and take you to one of the lands.All installed by the anunakki the master parasitic race. is the gist of the story.

So they are not Flat earthers.

We now have to Have a board for continuous earth .Or ATS wont be woke enough.

edit on 24-10-2022 by BBF521 because: added

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

one of the great domes with 178 reamls and our realm

pbs.twimg.com...

this is a close up of lands of mars and the known lands (earth) is in the center of the pic

i.redd.it...

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   

they're not flat earthers

oh great... flat earthers evolved

certainly not an improvement... just a greater nonsensical fantasy really...

How'd they get past that ice wall anyways? Magic?

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   

In the story, Captain Buttler was born behind the wall and was shown Both paths that exists,As far as by boat.
He was not shown the portals.Only the anunakki know the locations of the portals.Some miltary higher ups supposedly do.

Now let me state the ice wall in the book, is not the same wall we are all thinking of, in as a really tall wall of ice that traps us in.
It is a passable barrier, to get to the other lands and oceans and mountains,It sounds like everything is thrown at you,to try and stop you.Just like in the truman show ,like when he finds the exit door.

Its described as a vast ice plane and seas filled with icebergs of unimaginable size. and weather to severe for most to survive, nautical nasty weather controlled by the guardians of the pillars.Who help control the populations on the mars lands.

Went around my elbow to get to my ass,----> answer to your question. But during the summer months when ice has melted the most,If you follow the barrier as close as possible ,there is a hidden area ,from a distance looks like, nothing but ice wall,but up against it with in a few meters you sail behind what sounds like an ice "carport" Then a current pulls your ship, self guided, in a what sounds like something like the 'Panama canal" with ice walls on both sides.

Once through you end up in ocean of Deep dark water, They sailed for what seamed like days in search for land. , Until They where met by A Loud noise coming from a Giant (metal) ship Which was a Us navy ships from The ancestral republic.Then guided them to the republic.
And then filled them in on, What in the world, and Where in the world, And When in the world they are.And gave them the book with what is said to have been written by the custodians.

I bored you enough. lol but i can unpack any other chapter if you ask more questions. lol.

Its a Slick story, it ties all the stories together. hehe

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
That was the sped up intro .Without all the lead up.
They all were in the military during the revolutionary war,the crew of the ship.
He made these plans after the war. William Morris bought a military surplus ship,he wanted to venture where Captain Butter was born and explore the lands of his amazing stories, of great ships,and buildings as high as the eye can see.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Now, the story is amazingly entertaining.And ties so many things together.

But to me the best part is the why all of this, is being hidden from us.

Well the big conspiracy is, that The reptilians,who all so have their own realm, In one of the great resets,A group of them Got past the barrier ,and made contact with leaders of several nations.,with the help from the greys, that had already made contact with leaders in the know.The greys made contact for their genetic library.As that is their job ,or i should say they assumed the job.((The greys, are the most advanced from a biological and science based race,The genetic keeper under our great dome.They are Noahs arc if you will ))
With help from the greys,They made deals for the ones who went along.Then for their cooperation (seems from the story That leaders from around the world
Showed them vast lands and oceans un touched,Vast resources un touched ,ways of healing and life longevity

Sooo the reason for the globe model was to hide the ease of reaching Eden if you will ,so us sheeple dont ever venture into their clean air endless clean water free energy,ect ect Vast mountains and oceans and landscapes.

Thats why they The They
(They seem to be, The leaders from all the decedents of the selected children through history before a great Reset. Who get told the secret about the lands ,and so do their children.
Thats why / what hide it from us

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Oddly enough, I just heard this particular theory just tonight...

It'd make for a pretty good movie series, but that's about all.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull
yes it would LoL i would watch it.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

In a game of thrones /house of dragon feel.

But elon musk is about to clear all of the confusion between all camps up soon with modern cameras and what knot. When and if, he lands on mars with his apparatus.

He either reaches via space ,Lies,or Show us pics of the lands we cant reach.

posted on Oct, 24 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   

He is a billionaire,
So if he succeeds,no matter the outcome,It is so messed up on such a massive social media scale right now .All eyes are on him. No matter which camp you have your tent in. He will be a lieing secret government plant,or he will be A lieing crackpot.

LOL Go Elon.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Molten metal doesn’t make a magnetic field. Only electricity makes an electric field.

a reply to: SolAquarius

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Do tell...

physics.aps.org...#:~:text=Liquid%20metal%20moving%20through%20a,always%20exist%20in%20magnetic%20materials.

www.reddit.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Earth’s core, a rotating mix of iron and nickel with internal flows driven by the passage of heat, has no battery and no wires. Instead, it creates magnetism by means of self-sustaining feedback. Liquid metal moving through a magnetic field generates a current, similar to that induced in the moving coil of an electric generator. That current in turn generates the magnetic field. This “self-generation” mechanism can dramatically amplify the small, random fields that always exist in magnetic materials. To do this, though, the flow must be both complex, mixing up the longitudinal and latitudinal directions, and rapid, “tangling up” magnetic field lines faster than they can untangle

At 26 revs a second.... 😆 I think there may be a little more thought needs be done.

Notice the word electric? Now in nature there is only one force that imparts spin, can you guess what it is?

Let me review your other link and I’ll get back to you.

a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

edit on 25-3-2023 by Dalamax because: Syntax

Your redit link is some archived post by an artist asking a question?

Anyway. The solar system is an electrical one. Orbits and spin indentify it as such. The earth is a part of that system and interacts with our sun, which is an electrical construct. The magnetism exhibited by the earth is generated by the electrical influence of our sun.

Hope that’s helpful. I can extrapolate if you have any further questions, queries or doubtful points.

edit on 25-3-2023 by Dalamax because: Reviewed

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
a reply to: SolAquarius
Molten metal doesn’t make a magnetic field. Only electricity makes an electric field.

Ooops. Only electricity makes a magnetic field.

Thanks big monkey if that’s what you were trying to tell me ... 🙄😁😅🤓
edit on 25-3-2023 by Dalamax because: Dunno

new topics

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159 >>

join