It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elderly man killed live over Facebook. Manhunt Ongoing in Cleveland

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
This is just breaking on my facebook feed. Some maniac just murdered an old man while streaming it live over facebook.

He's Claiming he's already killed 15 people.

------

The Cleveland Division of Police is searching for the suspect who shot and killed a man live on Facebook Sunday afternoon.

The murder happened on East 93rd in Cleveland. Police said the shooter broadcasted the deadly shooting live on his social media page and claimed to have committed other homicides. Police are still investigating those claims.

Cleveland police identified the suspect as Steve Stephens. He is 6 foot 1, weighs 244 pounds and is bald with a full beard. He is wearing a dark blue, and gray or black striped polo shirt.

------

fox8.com...

edit on CDT06America/ChicagoAprpm154EvAmerica/Chicago by TheMainEvent because: messed up the link

edit on Sun Apr 16 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote & added EX TAGS IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMainEvent

I read this a few hours ago. 1 confirmed kill (the old man killed on the live stream) and I read he said he killed 13 more people, most of the bodys are in a abandoned house. This last part hasnt been confirmed. Im surprised nobosy posted this here earlier.

He blames it in his ex girlfriend. Before shooting the old man he made him say her name.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Curious ...

People are killed every day. But ... get someone to do it on FaceBook Live ... and, "We gotta put a stop to this shizz. Right now!! Manhuuuuunnnnnt!!"

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Curious ...

People are killed every day. But ... get someone to do it on FaceBook Live ... and, "We gotta put a stop to this shizz. Right now!! Manhuuuuunnnnnt!!"

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

He is 6 foot 1, weighs 244 pounds ...
He is driving a white Ford Fusion ...

there is so much wrong with that picture.
edit on 16-4-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I caught this on drudge.

I wonder how Cnn is going to spin this because of his 'race'.

I hope they catch the guy and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.

I hope facebook gets sued for over $1 billion for allowing it to be broadcast.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Curious ...

He claims he killed 13 other people and will continue to kill until his mama calls him. He called it a Easter sunday massacre. People do that everyday?

link   
Just saw the video. This guy needs to be shot right away. If you see him don't argue just shoot. Btw the video is pretty f#cked up. There is no need to watch it.

link   
a reply to: TheMainEvent

It's been running for a couple of hours. No updates in an hour.

Black male. Not a Muslim and not BLM or political. Killed the old man to teach his ex-missus a lesson.

Video's out there for the gore-hounds. He's lost his s*** and gone postal. Crazy bastard. Says he's killed a dozen or so more in an abandoned property. Said he wants Death Row...

Everyone's been looking out for him and he's vanished.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The video is harder to watch than say the Allison Parker video.

Poor old man saw it coming and was begging for his life.

That's Heavy....

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Some one is probably hiding him, maybe mom.

Society will end up taking care of him for another 30 years.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Just saw the video. This guy needs to be shot right away. If you see him don't argue just shoot. Btw the video is pretty f#cked up. There is no need to watch it.

Help me understand something please. Why would you want to watch a video of someone been murdered? I just can't understand why so many people want to see these things, you know the video will show someone been murdered, so why do you actually need to see it?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Catch him ASAP

But for me this new habbit of Facebook live streaming either murder or extreme bullying has got to stop, does no one report these feeds if they are watching, also why are you watching, its just a sicko echo chamber, murderers watching other murderers no doubt

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: Kandinsky

Some one is probably hiding him, maybe mom.

Society will end up taking care of him for another 30 years.

I don't think his mum cares about him. He also blames her for what he is doing. He told her he felt suicidal but she told him to go away.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

Sounds like she has had enough then. I imagine there are many places to lay low in the area.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I don't think so in this case. He's out there on his own by the sound of it.

Death by cop will be a happier ending than him randomly shooting people. Someone won't be going home today and I hope it's him instead of anyone else.

"My gf dumped me so I'll kill some innocents and leave her with guilt for the rest of her life." Pure psycho.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Help me understand something please. Why would you want to watch a video of someone been murdered? I just can't understand why so many people want to see these things, you know the video will show someone been murdered, so why do you actually need to see it?

Because i live in the real world and i can handle rough stuff. I watched Daesh behead people or set them on fire. This is nothing. I feel for the old guy and his family mind you. It was a senseless death commited by a maniac and i hope they get him. Too bad he didn't ran into some gangbangers.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Wow, nice guy.

He can't be that hard to find.

Maybe they could release some airborne crabs, and track them to his face?.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Not sure how Interesting this is going to be but some guy is trying to livestream the manhunt from his phone. lol

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Let's go back to at least 1987 and revisit how the "Running Man" showed us the power and importance of the network ratings and social manipulation of popular opinion (and odds). An outmoded concept now a days, but monetizing click-thru's - that's another matter entirely!

ganjoa

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join