It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever experienced Spirit Knocking before?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Spirit Knocking

I here a very noticeable two bangs that is much higher than all of my background noises. I can then hear a very faint voice in the background but my air vent is to loud and drowning the clip out. Like all of my recordings this was recorded at night when no one is up to prevent background or outside noise contamination.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

How did you time it to catch that ?

Does it happen regularly at the same time ?

I have heard knocking as I am drifting off to sleep.
However I put it down to being in a hypnogogic state.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Years ago I lived in a house where every time I heard knocking on the walls sure as shootin' somebody would pull up in the driveway. It never failed. Didn't matter if it was broad daylight or in the dead of night. It wasn't my imagination as many, many others witnessed it over the years. It sounded like when someone rapping on the front door- only it was the wall.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Yes. I assume its just thermal expansion and contraction. If its not all the time, well, i ignore it.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
In the third house we lived in, built in 1913, I would hear knocks coming from a central location in the house, but if you tried to narrow down the location, the knocks would move. I noticed that when the knocks stopped, someone in the family would have died. When the knocks started again, I kept track of the time and it was 14 days, two weeks that the knocks would occur and when they stopped, someone in the family would be dead. The knocks would occur every ten to 15 minutes. After we moved out of the house, I never heard them again.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Spirit Knocking

I here a very noticeable two bangs that is much higher than all of my background noises. I can then hear a very faint voice in the background but my air vent is to loud and drowning the clip out. Like all of my recordings this was recorded at night when no one is up to prevent background or outside noise contamination.

When my wife went overseas 5 years ago, and I stayed here and worked, and I was in the bathroom one morning and something knocked on the door. Just one sharp knock. I am not afraid of spirits and just said hello I heard you back in response to that knock, then nothing happened after that again. Not sure who it was, but I was the only one there, and the knock was very distinct on the bathroom door a few feet away from me.

When I was a teen I was pulled right out of bed once and I laughed at whatever did it and asked if they could please do that again. It never bothered me again, and the feeling I got was that it was disappointed that it didn't scare me. I also had a small pebble thrown at me in a room with no one else but me in it, right after I yelled at my wife one time. It hit me sharply on the neck and landed on the floor. It was thrown horizontally so it didn't fall from the ceiling or a light fixture.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I've experienced several ghost knocks over the years,
they like wood for some reason.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Yep...fequently. Its usually 3 knocks from the dead. Keep hearing 3 knocks? Go look around the place...or get some earplugs...!

Seriously..as a sensitive myself...pay attention to your life and those around you when you hear...especially 3...knocks. Usually its an attempt from the other side to reach out to you. ie: message, warning etc...

Good luck...Best, MS

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

How did you time it to catch that ?

Does it happen regularly at the same time ?

I have heard knocking as I am drifting off to sleep.
However I put it down to being in a hypnogogic state.

I use a Motion activated Voice Recorder that is extremely accurate at picking up anything that moves in the area it is placed in but doesn't do very well with outside noises unless of course a Plane or Car Flys/Drives by. And since I placed it in a Empty House I can conclude it is a Spirit. For the most part my Recorder was recording just the Air Vent for a good 5 hours at random intervals usually lasting 10 seconds or more whenever it turned on/off. That is the 1st time I have heard a Bang that Loud. On my recorder I can also hear Footsteps but I can't conclude with 100% certainty that it isnt the air vent. But this recording I can conclude that its a genuine knocking Spirit because the air vent was the only Background noise at a consistent rate for 5 hours

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Often for me it has been when I needed confirmation that something taking place was spirit driven.
The first time I met J.V. Praagh I got three hard knocks informing me to pay attention as it was real,
and it has happened many more times over the years to verify when spirit is present for some major psychic life experiences for lack of a better way to put it.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Thanks for your reply.
You mention hearing footsteps on your recorder and that the house was empty.

Could it have been someone outside knocking on the door ? ( Vaccuum cleaner salesman / Police / Jehovah' witness etc. )
edit on 13-4-2017 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

Thanks for your reply.
You mention hearing footsteps on your recorder and that the house was empty.

Could it have been someone outside knocking on the door ? ( Vaccuum cleaner salesman / Police / Jehovah' witness etc. )

Nope. I record late at night with a motion activated timer to prevent all of the above from contaminating my recordings. So when I get good solid knocks like in my OP recording something is definitely going bump in the knight. Check out my Sound cloud profile all of the recordings I think are interesting i place online for people to listen to and download if they want to review it further.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Yep, it was a friendly spirit

For three years in the wall by the master headboard, then once my wife heard a huge crash, room shaking...I was in the next room and heard not a whisper

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I Have .

Knock........Knock.......

Me - Who's there ?

.......Boo..........

Me - Boo Who ?

....Stop Crying you little Beeotch , I'm a Friendly Ghost !

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I hear my name called. It happened just two day ago too. after waking or when i am just in bed.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Yes I get it a lot. My house is haunted by family members so it doesn't bother me. Other weird things: grandpa's shadow shows up in the basement when we renovate his work bench area. He was seen on separate occasions by different people. Grandma likes to sit on mattresses next to people. You can feel the weight next to you. It's really weird. It's also happened to.multiple people on different occasions.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

I have had this happen sometimes and in different houses, too.

Years again there were two or three (can't remember which now) loud knocks in the house and the next day my partner's young brother was horribly killed in an automobile accident.

That is the only time I could be sure it wasn't anything else. That time was definitely very odd. I didn't know it was a phenomenon that other people had experienced so thanks for that.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Three times in my life

Once at my cousins house on the bathroom door, very loud, was exiting as it happened, swung open door, no one there.

House I lived in once in the Bridgewater Triangle. Loud knocks on the roof. Even freaked my dog out.

The other night, my bedroom wall, sat straight up from a dead sleep, nothing there

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Thats how I feel about it. Always the precursor or reactional "warning" to some event or contact....

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I've heard this before at my parents house. Like a loud knocking. Like the way someone knocks on a door. It was loud enough to make the dogs bark. It came from the wall.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join