It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A tough question for chemtrail believers.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Here is a picture I took last weekend over the ocean. Lots of trails. Now, if this was the Pacific, then there might be an argument. But this was the Atlantic. So the trails you see won't affect anyone but a few boats, some fish, and eventually England......maybe.

So these are obviously what believers call "chemtrails" because they persist in the sky. (never mind that cirrus clouds are also present, indicating the sky is ripe for persistent contrail formation, that is always ignored by believers)

What are these trails going to accomplish? Why were they sprayed? I'd like to know the thought process that it takes to justify believing these lines were intentionally put there.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Spray the fish, we eat the fish, boom poisoned!

Just kidding.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I was under the impression everyone thought that Chemtrails were to affect the weather. In which case they would spread it everywhere they could fly.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Don't hold your breath.( pun intended) I'm still waiting to hear why they are spraying. And how they manage to not breathe and be affected themselves.
LOL.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I don't see anything in your pic I would call a chemtrail...

This is a bad example. You are on all the chemtrail arguing threads so it surprises me that this is the pic you present...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Or how there would need to be hundreds of pilots and maintenance personnel to be involved, yet none has come forth with proof.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen

I don't see anything in your pic I would call a chemtrail...

This is a bad example. You are on all the chemtrail arguing threads so it surprises me that this is the pic you present...

It surprises me that you don't have the ability to open the picture up and look at it from a bigger perspective.
There are plenty of trails there just over the horizon, but you do have to look.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
I was under the impression everyone thought that Chemtrails were to affect the weather. In which case they would spread it everywhere they could fly.

By diminishing the suns rays, they do in fact change the climate. But thats not the climate change we are supposed to consider.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

What are these trails going to accomplish? Why were they sprayed? I'd like to know the thought process that it takes to justify believing these lines were intentionally put there.

They were intentionally put their by the airline industry. But you just exemplified the designed conundrum. Its not jet exhaust its "mystery spraying".

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Actually, I used this argument several years back, that to do any real change to the weather, the best way would be to drop the ocean temperature as that's a heat sync and a huge factor in weather creation. But most trails that get noticed are over land and to the best of my knowledge, they don't have that much of an effect on ground temps.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

They were intentionally put their by the airline industry. But you just exemplified the designed conundrum. Its not jet exhaust its "mystery spraying".

so a plane can intentionally create those lines at will? How exactly does that work?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Here is a picture I took last weekend over the ocean. Lots of trails. Now, if this was the Pacific, then there might be an argument. But this was the Atlantic. So the trails you see won't affect anyone but a few boats, some fish, and eventually England......maybe.

Thanks in advance.

I have to admit I bought into this years ago.
My big "proof", a neighbor I respected told me it was real. And all the "proof" being passed around on ATS.

Then my husband told me he was pulling my leg.
He then pointed to a jet and said:

"That jet has taken off from Pensacola, it is gaining altitude still, in a minute a exhaust trail will start. As it reaches the altitude and thus atmospheric conditions favorable for an exhaust trail."

He didnt get it out of his mouth when the exhaust trail became visible. As I watched, the aircraft began to circle around and descend, back towards Pensacola. As it did, the exhaust trail suddenly disappeared.

Morale of my story, dont believe everything you hear.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This is Yugeeeeeeeeeee !!!

Buck

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

balast testing? I suppose it's a big deal to the crew having to deal with the wight transfer during flight, but not sure what you mean otherwise.

Please tell me you don't believe this is the inside of a spray plane? (even hard core believers have understood that lie for a while now)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

a reply to: flatbush71

balast testing? I suppose it's a big deal to the crew having to deal with the wight transfer during flight, but not sure what you mean otherwise.

Please tell me you don't believe this is the inside of a spray plane? (even hard core believers have understood that lie for a while now)

eta:
mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Actually, I used this argument several years back, that to do any real change to the weather, the best way would be to drop the ocean temperature as that's a heat sync and a huge factor in weather creation. But most trails that get noticed are over land and to the best of my knowledge, they don't have that much of an effect on ground temps.

Are you kidding?

It drops 10 fahrenheit almost immediately whenever "contrails" block the sun where i live...unless it is super humid already..then not as fast.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Some of you guys are so gullible.
I've been inside and ridden on a flight or two of theses "ballast test" aircraft.
Where do you think many of these payload systems are built at ?

Buck
edit on 13-4-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

so a plane can intentionally create those lines at will?

No silly, the airlines fill the skies with pollution, not the planes.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Nice... provide a very limited definition of chemtrails, then a questionable example of chemtrails, then lump all chemtrail "believers" into the same box and demand the believers defend/justify the position you defined... not their position, but yours. SMH.

I know -- I don't believe -- I KNOW that multiple planes will often fly in a grid pattern over our skies and leave trails in a criss-cross pattern which do not dissipate but expand across the sky. I have watched it happen many many times, especially as the sun rises early in the morning. I KNOW the trails left behind are not the same as the trails left by airplanes taking off and landing from the airport. This isn't a belief, but firsthand knowledge.

I also KNOW that quite often the weather forecast changes immediately after this happens -- specifically, days of clear weather suddenly changes to cloudy or even rain. I know because I watch the weather closely for gardening purposes. My husband also watches the weather closely because he often works outside and needs to know weather conditions for various purposes.

Do I know all the whys and wherefores? Nope. I don't know if there are literally chemicals being sprayed or not. I don't know if there is just one purpose, or if these trails are the result of several purposes. I sure don't believe that anyone who does know is talking. At least not the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. And I know for damn sure that anyone who claims to know that there's nothing "there" is either an arrogant fool... or deliberately trying to mis-inform or dis-inform the public.

So I'm not coming to any conclusions... and your "tough question" isn't tough at all to answer.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I thought this video was very interesting, scientists and pilots and doctors etc, all giving statements at a conference about their concerns about chemtrails >>>>

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join