It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Origin of White Skin , Blue eyes & Blond Hair

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ancienthistorian

Excellent Thread and you have done a great job
on the layout as well.
S&F to you !

P.S. So the study claims...

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
It could be this person was the first person to have blue eyes, which would be the reason he was the only person around with them at the time. There had to be a first person with blue eyes at some point.
edit on 11pmTue, 11 Apr 2017 20:32:45 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

My dad has 5% identified neanderthal genetics aka Martian genetics (lol).

His eyes are, im not kidding, orange - red - light brown, like Mars.

He and his brother are 6'8 and 7'1 respectively.

I wound up with my mother's germanic eyes, which she got from her father. Heterochromatic grey eyes with brown specks/marks, however my mom did not get yellow rings aroud her pupils like mine.

We still have a long way to go in discovering the origins of various phenotypes/genotypes and the interplay of genetic combinations/evolution.

edit on 11-4-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

didn't Hitler supposedly meet a blonde hair blue eyed man underground ?

I have seen the new man , and he is cruel. I was afraid of him.....something like that I think

Here it is, much more than you asked for.....

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Hate to just come by and poo-poo your thread, but I don't believe it. It's not Science that's pointing this out.

It's consensus science. People who have a narrative and an agenda.

Like somebody could actually isolate one individual ... back 8,000 years ago ... who was the only person on Earth who had blue eyes.

I'm going to ask you to seriously consider this. Just one person, amongst everyone, who had blue eyes.

Do you suggest a ton of people were all magically born almost simultaneously with blue eyes?

Of course it starts with one person.
edit on 11-4-2017 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Supposedly it was due to the amount of exposure to sunlight.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Interesting stuff! Other than the blue eyes, fits me well. White - very pale - blonde hair, but green eyes. Always been curious, myself. When we have stories of white-skinned men coming to various places and teaching indigenous people, it's even more curious. There are also tales of white people in North America, early on. For example, there is a Cherokee legend of white men being driven out of the SE, when the Cherokee first arrived there. SO much we don't know of our history!

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I think the paler skin and blue eyes are very different phenomenon; they didn't happen together and at the same time, place nor for the same reasons.

Geographically further North and South of the Equator Black People can develop melanin problems as we know. I think that the melanin production and maintenance requires sunlight. It breaks down because the trigger to produce it is no longer present. Over many generations both the skin colour and hair texture will change.

In the U.S where Black people have lived for generations now their skin is getting lighter, slowly, but surely. Hair, too, will change. I think skin colour is triggered by geographical location. As people traveled away from the Equator, North and south, through the generations their skin changed. It was a slow process, taking possibly hundreds of thousands of years. Considfer that during that very long developmental period movement would happen in the opposite direction, too. We have had mini ice ages since we have been on the earth, so people would have gone South again, too.

Eye colour changes were I think due to mutations that were fairly common. One poster here said how his blue eyes were talked about by the girls. Are you seeing my point yet? It was regarded as beautiful and gave those with pretty eyes a breeding advantage. Males and females who had these variant coloured eyes were able to attract partners because of their difference which the others found beautiful. Same with blonde hair.

Repeated behavioral patterns of breeding over many thousands of years are more likely responsible for diversity of skin,hair and eye colour; which were universal because humans the world over respond to mutations sometimes very positively and see it as a thing of extra beauty and gives the individual an advantage attracting partners and therefore a breeding advantage. Even in this age we do it. We have fashions of what is beautiful in the sexes. Also, some differences are viewed as extra beautiful and desirable.

Look how men swoon over blondes to this day. Personally I am a guy who likes dark. I swoon over dark, lol. So if there is a nice Latina, Jewish, Arabic, Black American or Native American Lady out there give me a shout, lol. I've had my fill of vain and fickle blonde "Mollie Girls" (an allusion to Orwell's "Animal Farm")

From the "Song of Solomon":

"Dark am I, yet lovely, daughters of Jerusalem, dark like the tents of Kedar, like the tent curtains of Solomon."

Now King Solomon had GOOD TASTE in Women. Wish I had a Harem as big as his was. I bet it was a right old bag of "Liquorice Allsorts"

edit on 12-4-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread.

It most certainly did not start with one person as that would imply that the genes for white skin have resulted from a single, or double as suggested, spread from that source. Genetics doesn't work like that as there are always too many other people around mixing the genepool in any given group.

It would also imply that genes are the only determinant factor in white skin. In reality, environment plays a large role as mentioned by several people. In fact, the studies quoted even admit to a lack of correlation between the identified genes and white skin. A significant minority of sub-saharan africans are NOT white despite having the gene.

It is also the case that people with little genetic match adopt a similar skin tone across the world in regions where they have been exposed to harsh sunlight for thousands of years. Take you 'white' gene and go and live in the desert for 10000 years and I bet your descendants won't still be 'white'.

Gene mutations happen all the time, mostly in ways which we don't really know about.'White' people are definitively NOT the pinnacle of evolution as someone has suggested precisely because there is no such thing. Evolution has happened when gene mutations are passed on because they allow the bearer some advantage over non-bearers with regards to suiting the environment. Environments change over time and different characteristics become less useful.

At the moment in large parts of the world evolution in the tried and tested manner is not necessary. This is because humans have conquered technology to an extent that there is no battle with the environment to survive and pass on genes. Maybe after WW3 we'll see this change and Darwin's model return to prominence.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The more I hear of these wild ass theory's makes it seem much more reasonable,at one time mankind was redone,with each ethnic trait's in place,makes much more sense then theory's,we were planted here,nothing more then an experiment,in 8k years,be impossible to come up with so many races,we are nothing more then a large petri dish

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Great thread OP. I enjoyed reading it and the whole Black sea thing reminded me of one of the Antlantis origin theories I read years ago, that the Black Sea was a fertile river valley around 10k years ago and got flooded out when the Med rose and flooded over the land bridge between the two seas.
Linky

It would certainly seem an extra special place to a nomadic, hunter gatherer, a settled city with farms and blonde, blue eyed people getting fat off the land, wouldn't it?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Hate to just come by and poo-poo your thread, but I don't believe it. It's not Science that's pointing this out.

Like somebody could actually isolate one individual ... back 8,000 years ago ... who was the only person on Earth who had blue eyes.

I'm going to ask you to seriously consider this. Just one person, amongst everyone, who had blue eyes.

Exactly this. I've posted something along this line before. Brown skin, Brown eyes, Brown hair, these are all dominant traits. How does one person with a new recessive color spread their genes in a world full of brown people? Within a few generations all their descendants would be brown again!

One ancestor with a new recessive skin/eye/hair color does not explain the population explosion of Europeans later on that all have these traits.

I've read that within a few hundred years, most everyone on Earth will be brown again because of multiculturalism and free travel. Think about that. This is with a world with hundreds of millions of white people!

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans

Exactly this. I've posted something along this line before. Brown skin, Brown eyes, Brown hair, these are all dominant traits. How does one person with a new recessive color spread their genes in a world full of brown people? Within a few generations all their descendants would be brown again!

One ancestor with a new recessive skin/eye/hair color does not explain the population explosion of Europeans later on that all have these traits.

I've read that within a few hundred years, most everyone on Earth will be brown again because of multiculturalism and free travel. Think about that. This is with a world with hundreds of millions of white people!

Its quite easy

Parents
bb + Br Br

1st gen
b Br + b Br

They can either interbreed or mix with the rest of the population, eventually you will come across two people who have the following genes

b Br

Their kids will be

bb + b Br + Br b + Br Br

So one of their kids has blue eyes and blonde hair, but all the kids save one carry the genes for blue /blonde.

if you have a bb parent and a b Br parent you get

bb + bb + b Br + Br b

so 50% of those kids now have blonde/blue.

Recessive doesn't mean there is no chance of passing that gene on in a way in which it can exhibit it's tendencies.

edit on 27pWed, 12 Apr 2017 07:36:27 -050020172017-04-12T07:36:27-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: spelling

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
When I was a child, up to about age 10 I had blonde, almost white hair, and I have very light blue eyes. Now, my hair is brown (with a lot of grey thrown in). What causes the change in hair color from blond to brown? Is it just loss of pigmentation as we age?

Oh and both my parents have dark brown hair, brown eyes. I guess score one for recessive genes?
edit on 12-4-2017 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
My research concludes that the RH+ branch of blue eyed people came from the Caucasus into europe as you've shown so excellently OP.

What mainstream avoids is the western migration from atlantis and Hyperborea. Rh- blood type and the and blonde and red hair come from cro Magnon (the Atlantean) the first modern human, or original European.

CM suddenly appeared in the fossil record 36,000 years ago as did rh- in the basque region.

So what has occurred in the last 10,000 years since the creation of Homo Sapiens after the flood ( homo sapiens =all 'races' of RH+) is that they have interbred with the existing Cro magnons, so today's modern humans with RH- blood type are interbred descendents of Cro magnon.

CM was created on planet 36,000 years ago or from Mars, one or the other, I'm inclined to think created on planet as the Nephilim arrived 50,000 years ago.

Red hair and RH- are recessive, found out more on this after my daughter was born with red hair and neither me or my partner have red hair, now we know why this happened. Same applies for rh- and as I also suspected I have inherited the alleles from my Nan who is A- plus there has to be recessive genes on my mums side. My 2nd daughter recently just born has O- blood type (the original blood type from Cro Magnon as its the universal donor to RH+s and RH-s alike, can give to all but receive from none) again me and my partner are registered both positive, but have the recessive alleles clearly.

RH- is reptilian based RH+ ape based. David Icke is right in what he says about the shape shifting, seen proof of this with my own eyes on myself and a friend. You need to consider that it's not humans with reptilian traits, it's actually a reptilian in a human 'mask' so to speak, with human traits, they/we are a hybrid.

The Cro magnon was the original modern human hybrid of the Reptilians and Lyrans, largest brained of any hominoid by far, they also suddenly appeared (and dissappeared) (magically lol) so today's RH+ modern Homo sapiens are a down grade from Cro magnon basically, CM's comparably enhanced abilities and traits have also passed on to many modern folks descended from them today.

So overall all I have seen and learned confirms what David Icke says to be true.

The elites of the world stem back to sumer and Babylon and are a different branch of the dragon blood line (Draco), there is an invidious agenda to eradicate modern humans (which Planet X will do soon see my thread and pics) but specifically thereis an agenda to eradicate RH- blood type in the civilian population. Ethnic cleansing like that of the Yazidis is a good example as they have dragon blood from sumer and beyond. the refugee influx in Europe is alsoan attempt at doing this, as I've said Planet X will pass soon, law and order will be non existent at some point in the future and they have unloaded armies of all males into Europe to cause unrest and inevitably increase the odds of de purifying the RH- blood type over time as they merge with whoever is left in Europe after pX passes..

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I agree. If that was the case they would have probably set them on fire for being a freak. There was a blonde/blue Chinese child in the paper years ago and the article said the Chinese put him in some kind of institution for freaks!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Map of red Hair:again historians of main stream will tell you the red hair came into Ireland via Phonecians/Scythians etc, although this is true, it's not the original input, which as I said in my previous post comes from Cro magnon the Atlantean/Martian. They were known as the Tuatha De Danaan in Irish myth, also called Annunaki as you all know I'm sure.

These Guys were exclusively red haired! And on average 7ft.. Think about that, it's not just the odd red head, this is a 'tribe/race' of pure red heads (with freckles btw!). It seems the also exclusive blonde branch came from Hyperborea too.

I'm from Irish decent and have a elongated head, I've been followed by UFOs most of my life, also the stuff mentioned in my previous post;currently I believe I hold most of the answers to questions I've had most of my life.

I also believe Cro magnon never went extinct as they are 'meant to have'. Of coarse the populations merged with the rh+ blood type as I said in previous post, but apparently 10,000 years ago they went extinct proper I gather. so in a nutshell I believe we still have Cro magnon populations in hiding.. The elites would have advanced tech and be responsible for many Ufo sightings and close encounters with what are called Nordics in UFO Lore I would suggest, the civilisation was advanced back,then they made the pyramids etc. of coarse Joe Bloggs Cro Magnon also came into Europe and it is he who merged with RH+ man mostly imo.Also I expect in the jungles of South America we have tribes of them, conquistadors encountered many like this. Also the 6 fingered red haired Nephilim seem to be in charge of the CM invasion, as they accompanied them into Ireland. It's technically possible we have four sources for RH- in the civilian population, some from sumer and Transylvania as is the case with the Jews and Khazars, some from Hyperborea and atlantis (Cro magnon), but also some from Nephilim whether naturally descended from,or implanted as a third party DNA in vitro to the mother.

Map of blonde hair: I believe Greenland was Hyperborea. Iceland was a stepping stone to the main land on the migration (due to Planet X time and again). Don't forget Doggaland also connected the UK to Denmark circa 7000 years ago (2x3600=7200/2 Planet X passages ago) so boundaries have changed, but the obvious trend is still very clear to see in this graphic.

atlanteangardens.blogspot.com...

Map of Atlantis: The Berbers of North Africa and the Guanches of the Canary Islands are also strong remnants of Cro magnon descendants.

It seems the Cro magnon invasion wiped out the Neanderthals. Interesting how we have a Neanderthal skull with a bullet or projectile hole in it dated to the same to as the rise of CM.

atlanteangardens.blogspot.com...

edit on 12-4-2017 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

you cant explain logic to some people. What you said is correct. There seems to be an agenda regarding white genes. Conflicting information is all over the place white people came from black people lol however white genes are less dominant and in a world of black people the white genes would have a hard time existing. Lol now its black people first lived in europe ok sure. That blue eyes came from one common ancestor and we are all related is total bullcrap like you said. Then there is the negative blood types that are majority white people. This post talks about how only a few neanderthal had white skin or the gene for blue eyes yet white people are supposed to believe we are decedent's of neanderthals. I honestly dont know what to think about the subject anymore its strange. #1 is this just incomplete science? #2 are they trying to hide something from us thats bad regarding our genes? #3 are they trying to hide somethibg good about our genes.

Hell they hid information on some of king tut's genes being European. Why? What does it matter?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Its quite easy

Parents
bb + Br Br

1st gen
b Br + b Br

They can either interbreed or mix with the rest of the population, eventually you will come across two people who have the following genes

b Br

Their kids will be

bb + b Br + Br b + Br Br

So one of their kids has blue eyes and blonde hair, but all the kids save one carry the genes for blue /blonde.

if you have a bb parent and a b Br parent you get

bb + bb + b Br + Br b

so 50% of those kids now have blonde/blue.

Recessive doesn't mean there is no chance of passing that gene on in a way in which it can exhibit it's tendencies.

Lol you come across two people who have the same gene you mean to people related to each other. Lol you must get great results from interbreeding between family members lol here I though it caused retardation "which doesn't make sense when you look at IQ's between the races"but apparently it causes blond hair and blue eyes lol.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Instead of lolling try understanding eh?

<< 1    3  4 >>

join