It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fire [ arson ] destroys migrant camp in france

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
source

the obligitory synopsis :

a fire [ started deliberatly ] during a gang fight between afgans and kurds at the "`Grande-Synthe camp " [ 40 km from calais ] - this was built by charaties to rehouse those " displaced " from the " jungle camp " next to the calais ferry terminus .

but migrant numbers at the camp have grown - and ethnic tensions escalated - culminating in the wide scale violonce that left much of the camp infrastructure burned to the ground

the obligitory personal opinion :

" refugees " who have crossed 13 countries cannot live with " refugees " who have crossed 11 countries - so they have a riot and burn everyones houses down - brilliant " strategy " - and people wonder why there is a anti imigrant movement in the UK

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
The touchy feely crowd will build a new camp for them to burn down shortly . Using taxpayer money to pay for a new camp for them to burn down while fighting over their skyfairy in between murdering non believers and raping women .

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Obviously the clueless migrants are self-training for the Lake of Fire.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
they will probably just send em to germany. or sweden.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Can't even get a long in the same camp!
Not much hope for them outside it then..

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Call me a bigot. The migrants probably set it. Exactly what happened : /
edit on 11-4-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Well if people choose to participate in gang warfare and destroy the place that's supposed to provide temporary accommodation hell mend the stupid bastards.

Suppose they are lucky it's coming into Summer really.

It's the kids a feel sorry for.

edit on 11-4-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well if people choose to participate in gang warfare and destroy the place that's supposed to provide temporary accommodation hell mend the stupid bastards.

It's the kids a feel sorry for.

If gangs are being formed...throw them out of the country.

I don't feel sorry for the kids as they already have been trained in warfare...send them out too.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Some of these children are not even old enough to walk never mind adopt or entertain fundamentalist ideologies

So my initial response to such has to be do you have kids of your own?

If yes then you should darn well know better!

Hopefully your own children will never be placed in such an environment and/or experience the atrocity these children do on a daily basis.

If no then may i suggest developing a little compassion at least for the children who's only crime was to be born into the world.

edit on 11-4-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

And loads of ID documents were burned in the process which means people can't be sent back to where they came from.. possibly another strategy of the charity!

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Some of these children are not even old enough to walk never mind adopt or entertain fundamentalist ideologies

So my initial response to such has to be do you have kids of your own?

If yes then you should darn well know better!

Hopefully your own children will never be placed in such an environment and/or experience the atrocity these children do on a daily basis.

If no then may i suggest developing a little compassion at least for the children who's only crime was to be born into the world.

I don't think it would be better to separate the kids from their parents personally. So if the parents have to go, the kids have to go with them. It's not their fault their parents are idiots, but the world isn't fair even for kids. In fact it is usually the most unfair for kids.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Fact of the matter is that they are already in the refugee camps, chances are our respective gooberments in there divine wisdom will allow them to remain or facilitate there movement, legal or otherwise, in to another nation where they will be granted refugee status.

I'm not suggesting splitting up children from there parents, that would be perceived as similar tactics to the holocaust even if there were good intentions behind such a move, which i doubt there would be.

I am however suggesting that people who are in such a circumstance may better serve there own endeavors by not destroying the very camps there to accommodate them.

Then again chance would be a fine thing indeed.

Also worth keeping in mind, if we did not destroy there home nations by way of attack by air or arming the fundamentalist movements tearing these places apart at the seams they would not be in our respective nations in the numbers they are in the first place.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

They can't get along with one another, and burn down or otherwise destroy what they are given. No wonder their countries are a mess!

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

That's a given.

However if our own western nations and Russia were not hell bent on the removal of all the oil(or other resources) in those war trodden country's. And the militias or fundamentalist movements were not armed to the teeth by weapons we have sold or given them, you have to ask yourself would they really be in the state that they currently experience or would there people be on our doorsteps in the numbers they current are?

Fact of the matter is that as long as we choose to fight proxy wars in there nations these political refugees will keep on coming.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

That's a given.

However if our own western nations and Russia were not hell bent on the removal of all the oil(or other resources) in those war trodden country's. And the militias or fundamentalist movements were not armed to the teeth by weapons we have sold or given them, you have to ask yourself would they really be in the state that they currently experience or would there people be on our doorsteps in the numbers they current are?

Fact of the matter is that as long as we choose to fight proxy wars in there nations these political refugees will keep on coming.

These nations that sell oil are rich from doing so. Blaming the buyers for the problems in these countries isn't even close to valid.

Weapons sales, etc, are a real problem, and yes, countries, the U.S. included, have made some mistakes there. However, that doesn't excuse the violence, or the arrogance. These people choose to do what they do. They are invading Europe. Many are not from war-torn areas, and are there only for the money. This is known. These people enter a country, are given free (to them) housing, food, clothing, phones, etc, and in response, they destroy things, demanding more. They are parasites.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

lol these aholes don't even like eachother even though they have more in common than w us lol and we're suppose to welcome then w arms wide open gtfo.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I'm not blaming the buyers LadyGreenEyes, i'm blaming the bankers, corporations, and military industrial complex that orchestrate these proxy conflicts from behind the unseen curtain and profit from the sale of arms, resources and misery.

It's not about nations anymore, it's simply about the money.

The real parasites are the ones that profit from other peoples misery.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

They are fighting with brothers in faith...imagine their no respect for other beliefs.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I'm not blaming the buyers LadyGreenEyes, i'm blaming the bankers, corporations, and military industrial complex that orchestrate these proxy conflicts from behind the unseen curtain and profit from the sale of arms, resources and misery.

It's not about nations anymore, it's simply about the money.

The real parasites are the ones that profit from other peoples misery.

The people who leave behind their own country, to go to another ONLY because of free food, free housing, free money, etc, are parasites. That is why many of the so-called refugees are headed to Europe. They want the free stuff. I will not excuse their behavior, or blame it on others. If their countries have problems, they should work on those, rather than fleeing.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Kind of hard to work on those problems while we finance and fund militias, government sponsored or otherwise, while bombing them from the air.

But there is rather a difference between being a refugee and a migrant worker/benefits tourist.

There country's do indeed have problems, some of which are by our own design.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join