It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful Babies Barbarically Murdered

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: and14263

ummm.
Because he cares about babies?

Yes, he cares about these babies so much that he's been fighting to ban these babies and their families coming from the U.S. to flee, and wants them to stay safely locked away in Syria so they can be gassed and bombed by terrorists and Syrian goverment forces.

Yes, his concern for infants and babies is touching, and his crocodile tears are so moving.

This.

Right here.

No, not that. Trump's primary responsibility is keeping Americans safe. Allowing M.E. refugees into the country doesn't make Americans safer. Yes he was upset about the babies being killed, which is why he struck, but he can't put his primary responsibility as President to the side because of it. And Syrians don't want to come here, they want to stay in their country. We should advocate for safe zones to keep them in their country, where they want to be.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

it all comes down to the quality, discipline, and morality of military commanders and superiors. When the chain and command structure break down, everyone breaks down, and then the worst of wars happened.

There was that 1945 period when moral anarchy took hold. I can't help agreeing with your post and, at the same time, wondering if Allied forces were reportedly committing similar atrocities in the history books of the old Eastern Bloc. No angels...

a reply to: smurfy

Isn't it always one good guy? Chance and circumstance puts someone in there as witness. Lessons could be learned and they're rarely acknowledged by those who aren't front and centre.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I often think about these two swaying effects war has on the world.

You have America bombing Syria and Iraq for whatever of the numerous reasons it puts forward. Then those same countries react through attacking us in our own country, clearly not to the same degree as they do not have the same artillery as America. It is like throwing water bucket onto ants, they have no defence, just flush away. So their retaliation is to work their way into your house. Yet, I should not forget I washed away their entire colony. (of some sorts)

Clearly there is horrific things occurring however in these countries, some intervention must be created however throwing bombs I am not sure in this day and age, is needed. I am sure deep within America, they have some pretty mind-fu*k ways to control a population without the need for bombs.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Are you serious. I would use the f bomb but that's against T&C. Where was this cry when bush jr. Used they tried to hurt my daddy and this is my message from god. To use for his right for Iraq.

Babies.

Dude.

They killed babies.

That's the best reason I've heard from the political side to bomb the # out of an airbase. If it was me I would glass them. Every last one. They think raping babies is their God given right. Now they chemically attack them. I was in the navy and saw that video of the goat and pigeon being gassed. That was done to children....better reason then I have ever heard come from the system.
edit on 8-4-2017 by ConscienceZombie because: found a better word to use

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConscienceZombie
Babies.

Dude.

They killed babies.

That's the best reason I've heard from the political side to bomb the # out of an airbase.

Wow. You very effectively illustrated the point of the OP.

(BTW, both Bushes were globalist monsters, IMO.)

edit on 8-4-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

it all comes down to the quality, discipline, and morality of military commanders and superiors. When the chain and command structure break down, everyone breaks down, and then the worst of wars happened.

There was that 1945 period when moral anarchy took hold. I can't help agreeing with your post and, at the same time, wondering if Allied forces were reportedly committing similar atrocities in the history books of the old Eastern Bloc. No angels...

a reply to: smurfy

Isn't it always one good guy? Chance and circumstance puts someone in there as witness. Lessons could be learned and they're rarely acknowledged by those who aren't front and centre.

There's probably a lot of good guys whose true story will never see the light of day, simply because everyone wants to get on, and what happened is the past, and of course the future will be different if they have anything to do with it.
It just doesn't work like that.
As for WW2 and the end of it was complete chaos, even with the watchers in place, you can look at this link,
en.wikipedia.org...(1944–50)#Poland.2C_including_former_German_territories
It's just to give some idea, there are many more detailed ones that really bring out the darkness of how people behave, either because they have too, or want to.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles
a reply to: peter vlar

Civilian areas? Wow what kind of cililians live on an airbase. They must have balls.

A lot of civilians, actually, who work in support jobs and other non combatant positions.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Were you originally a Trump supporter ?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Are these the same babies brought over by families to escape Assad, the one he wants to ban from entering the country?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

If it was me I would glass them. Every last one.

So your answer to them gassing say.. 3 babies.. is to nuke them all kill all the rest? Brilliance!

Wait..

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

When Inwas stationed at both Ft Benning and Ft. Drum there were numerous civilians on base at any given time. Many of them working on the base. Another factor that may be in play, and clearly I'm only speculating here but I've seen it first hand in much less hostile environments than the front lines of a brutal civil war, but in a situation like this, large Syrian government isn't sending aid to the civilians who are literally starving.

They are however supplying their military with plenty of food. The food waste produced st that air base is wnough to feed a starving child with such massive balls born out of sheer desperation that they are willing to risk sneaking onto a military installation to root through their garbage looking for anything edible or anything that can provide warmth, that they can then bring home to their families.

These people are living in appalling conditions and are forced to attempt to subsist in some cases on the detritus of those few who are given access to food, clothing and blankets... Assads military. There are many plausible reasons why civilians are in this area and that doesn't even explore the fact that out of 5 dozen Tomahawks launched, less than 2 dozen hit their mark.

Were the others all shot down? Did any that missed land in civillian areas? Did everything actually end up near this air base? These are just some of the lingering questions we have no answers to at the moment and there are far more questions than concrete answers.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This whole thing is a manipulation of the people. Since the dawn of the rich to the poor it's been done this way. Yeah. Now he uses babies. And I must say it's a good trick to use twords the masses. Who doesn't want to defend against the deaths of children. At least this has some basis of truth. Just a pinch. That's all we need. Can't really hate on the man for using such tricks.

If there was a trick to win the lotto. Any right man on this planet would take the tip and use it for their own advantage. Even the one who will use it for good and donate it all. He still had to cheat to get it.

This is what life is now. Parlor tricks. Get used to it.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The way I look at it...Damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

He's in a lose/lose situation with this. Personally I feel we should stay out of it but we have to trust that we had intel. I know that word trust is very hard to take right now. I agree.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I hadn't expected to see such clean bodies. I was under the impression that death by Sarin would be a mess of bodily fluids.

If they've been hosed down, it was done pretty thoroughly. Except for the white stuff on the older boy's philtrum.

I had come to believe Sarin isn't fatal in such small doses, even if incredibly uncomfortable, and evaporates pretty quickly.

That makes me think the hosing down was for the photo op, as opposed to a clear-up.

Boys in that image could be anyone's kids. Perhaps we couldn't become quite as attached to the story had the image been a mess of vomit and faeces.

It may sound a bit heartless, but I think this has probably been prettied up for us somewhat.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Does it also make their hair blonde or red?

Your racism is as obvious as your ignorance. Never even seen a Syrian, have you?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ConscienceZombie

If it was me I would glass them. Every last one. They think raping babies is their God given right. Now they chemically attack them.

You'd nuke every Muslim or every Syrian? Either or both grew from babies, right? You *do* understand that there are babies in Syria too? Saying you'd 'glass' 'every last one' to stop them 'raping babies' would kill 'every last one' of the babies too.

'Kill the babies to save the babies' doesn't make a speck of sense.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

I had come to believe Sarin isn't fatal in such small doses, even if incredibly uncomfortable, and evaporates pretty quickly.

That makes me think the hosing down was for the photo op, as opposed to a clear-up.

According to this the gas was a mix...

"assessments showed the use of chlorine gas and traces of the nerve agent sarin in the attack".

Initial treatment includes washing down victims...

The CDC also says potential victims should:

Rapidly remove clothing, tearing it off if necessary.
To protect from further exposure, place the contaminated clothes in a bag, then seal within another bag, as soon as possible.
Wash the entire body with excessive soap and water.

business insider
Although initially I was keeping up wth this I don't know where all the threads are carrying this and what specifics others have since discovered. My source is a western media outlet repeating anonymous gubment sources. Besides believing this was a false flag carried to another attack on Syria under false pretexts, I don't ever believe what the gubment tells me thru the media , ever.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Yes a President that presides over a nation that has performed over 59 million abortions since 1973 sure has the high moral ground when it comes to innocent babies.
Let us not forget that Trump shut off the valve for US funding of abortions abroad which was why women in foreign countries protested him. Things are not always what they seem. Why blaming Trump
For abortions since 1973. Your post makes no sense at all. But I
Can tell you that liberals will always say that warring under a Republicsn is evil while praising the "good wars" of their Democrat buddies. I mean Bosnia, Libya,Yemen...

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Everyone in the world who dies used to be a beautiful baby once, regardless of the method of dispatch from this realm.

Quit letting these morons play on your emotions, it just makes you a bigger moron than them.

Pretty babies and cute puppies all have to die, so in the end it is all meaningless.

...Or we are just missing the meaning ?...
edit on ? by MyHappyDogShiner because: proofing failure...

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
You see... these babies are obviously MORE beautiful than the babies that were gassed and bombed back in 2013 when Trump said Obama should NOT attack Assad. And that he would need Congressional approval for such an attack. The Republican Congress denied that approval and no attack took place. But Trump attacked WITHOUT Congressional approval 'cause he don't need to answer to no stinking Constitution. Go Captain Amerika!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join