It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Maddow Replaced By Brian Williams

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
If this is true ... it's too funny. (ETA: Looks like it was only for one show ... nothing permanent)

Be right back with the story. I want to see it confirmed by at least one other source.

1st Source

Rachel Maddow fans erupt at 'sexist' NBC after the anchor is bumped from her own show because of Syria strike and replaced by Brian Williams who waxes lyrical at 'beautiful' missiles

edit on 742017 by Snarl because: Mods: Please remove the thread if you will.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

The memes will be epic.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Even if not true I got the warm fuzzes from the thought !

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Yea, she looks 'too emotional', need a more robotic minion in that environment.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I think in regards to breaking events, he took over. It doesn't mean he literally took over her slot, however I could be wrong.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well ... it's not as bad as I had thought. I guess she wasn't up to Brian's abilities on War Reporting and it was just that one time slot.

Maybe they're (MSNBC) onto something. At least when Williams is talking I know he's making stuff up that makes him look at least as important as the story.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Maybe they are just looking for someone who "was there"

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Daily Mail. Take this with a grain of salt. And after reading the article. I'm glad I did. Just a cheap attempt to conflate a handful of Twitter responses as "erupting".

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well ... it's not as bad as I had thought. I guess she wasn't up to Brian's abilities on War Reporting and it was just that one time slot.

Maybe they're (MSNBC) onto something. At least when Williams is talking I know he's making stuff up that makes him look at least as important as the story.

The new journalism profile... how to lie, all the time, convincingly.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: pale5218

originally posted by: intrptr

Maybe they are just looking for someone who "was there"

And can stand in front of a green screen, pretending to dodge bullets...

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Both are equally incompetent.
But leave it to her Leftist drones to cry "sexism"

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
As Arnie123 said it was just for a "breaking news" segment. Brian Williams is the regular "Breaking News" anchor and when the cruise missiles were launched the Maddow show was interrupted for the segment on the launch. Many of Maddows fans have called it a "sexist" move since they didn't allow Maddow to make the report herself. Its a normal move to interrupt an "entertainment" show such as Maddow to report on "Breaking News"

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I hope not! She is good entertainment.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Daily Mail. Take this with a grain of salt. And after reading the article. I'm glad I did. Just a cheap attempt to conflate a handful of Twitter responses as "erupting".

I now assume here on ATS that anything reported, regardless of where it came from that hints at a liberal stumble, is reported as real news, not fake. anything that is reported as being a republican stumble is reported as fake news....

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Im sorry but i dont get it? Why is it sexist to replace one guy with another guy?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
To be fair, Brian Williams fought in Syria along with SEAL team 6....
So he is an expert!!

-Chris

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Im sorry but i dont get it? Why is it sexist to replace one guy with another guy?

Oh I get it now, Its not about a guy replacing a guy on the breaking story. Its about the shape of the Missile being to close to the male anonymity , which has them crying sexism, right?

We must start a sexist march against all shapes that come to close to resembling the male anonymity.

edit on 57430America/ChicagoFri, 07 Apr 2017 09:57:54 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
If this is true ... it's too funny. (ETA: Looks like it was only for one show ... nothing permanent)

Be right back with the story. I want to see it confirmed by at least one other source.

1st Source

Rachel Maddow fans erupt at 'sexist' NBC after the anchor is bumped from her own show because of Syria strike and replaced by Brian Williams who waxes lyrical at 'beautiful' missiles

Brian Williams reports he remembers sailing into the med with the petty officers who pushed the button to launch the tomahawks at syria.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
True story. I was there.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Pfft.

Got me all excited for nothing.

No S&F for you!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join