It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump talks to Putin, offers ‘full support’ in response to St. Petersburg attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
President Trump talked with Russian pres Vladimir Putin and expressed his condolences to him and the Russian people over the terrorist attack in St. Petersburg. Trump also offered full support of the US govt to bring the people responsible for the attacks.

www.yahoo.com...
President Trump spoke with Russian President Vladimir Putin on Monday to condemn the deadly attack on a St. Petersburg subway train, the White House said in a statement.

Trump “expressed his deepest condolences to the victims and their loved ones, and to the Russian people,” the statement said.
Learn more

The president also offered “the full support of the United States Government in responding to the attack and bringing those responsible to justice.”

Both Trump and Putin agree that terrorism must be decisively and quickly defeated. This is the first call between the 2 since Trump beat HRC in the election.

Both Trump and Putin “agreed that terrorism must be decisively and quickly defeated,” the White House added.

According to the White House, the conversation between the two leaders was the first since shortly after Trump took office in January. Putin also called Trump to congratulate him shortly after the Republican nominee’s victory over Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Caught this earlier ...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

So nothing newsworthy in that. I am curious to see if and how the media will make it a story.

Thanks for posting - now I know to look out for reactions.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Great news! It's about time we grow up and tackle this shared threat together. Cue the Russian collusion morons...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Well, only a total sociopath or neo-nazi would say anything else, really.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Deflectors coming in to connect this to Russian collusion in 3.. 2...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Here's the likely left MSM response to this phone call:

" Unnamed sources claim Trump behind the St. Petersburg attack".

Source claims the move was to validate opening communication with Putin as a Trump strategy. This would avoid continued criticism for Trump's blatant connection to Russia. The attack also facilitates a coalition between Russia and the U.S. under the guise of fighting Isis when the intention was to counter Globalist/Banker manipulation. Ooops, that part was supposed to be edited out....

More at six o'clock..

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I can't believe Trump is colluding with Russia to take down terrorists.
TREASON!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Because we all know if a terrorist attack happened outside of Russia. EVERYONE would be pouring their hearts on the floor showing sympathy for said country.

F*cking hypocrites.

edit on 4-4-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

CNN Headline: 'Trump uses terrorist tragedy to reinforce ties with the Kremlin'.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I wonder how much force will be used? I hope for a short, small, cheap and very decisive killing of all the bad guys who are now ISIS.

I really hope the collateral damage is zero, but I know better.
edit on 4-4-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Deflectors coming in to connect this to Russian collusion in 3.. 2...

Stand by....they will be here soon.
The usual ATS Obama/Leftist sympathizers are busy deflecting in other threads right now.
Cut them some slack, it's hard to be water carriers for such a lying, corrupt group.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
So Trump did what every other President has done when another country experiences a tragedy like this? Look, I know it's rare for Trump to actually do his job, but do we really need a new thread any time it actually happens?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

He offered the full support of the US govt. What does this mean?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

It's the world leader version of, "I'm so sorry for your loss. If there's anything I can do just let me know." It's a formality that doesn't really mean anything.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I wonder if we can say for sure what Trump means. He is an untried and unproven leader as pres.

My opinion is that he is chomping at the bit to kill ISIS. And again, my opinion is that he means exactly what he said.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

And again, my opinion is that he means exactly what he said.

I guess there's a first time for anything.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I would imagine we will find out in a hurry. Russia generally doesn't play games when it comes to taking terrorists out. Is this a strategic blunder made by ISIS?

Time will tell.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I would imagine we will find out in a hurry. Russia generally doesn't play games when it comes to taking terrorists out. Is this a strategic blunder made by ISIS?

Time will tell.

Who said it was ISIS? Nobody has claimed responsibility for it so far, which ISIS is usually pretty quick to do. It's just as, if not more, likely that the bomber had ties to Chechnya or a Chechen separatist group.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

how's that going to go down? gassing children?

I thought trump had a 30 day plan.. ya know, cuz he knows more than most generals.

you fear mongers are the lowest of the low.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join