It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And now Elon Musk believes aliens are living among us...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
from Itechpost

'As UFO existence has not been totally clarified, renowned space tycoon Elon Musk have recently claimed that intelligent aliens may already be living among us on Earth. Speaking to an audience of 4,000 at the World Government Summit in Dubai Tesla and SpaceX's CEO, Elon Musk, who also happens to plan in sending humans to Mars, discussed the age-old question of whether intelligent aliens exist. Naturally, the CEO of SpaceX was pushed into a small discussion about the possibility of extraterrestrial life, and he expressed a belief that when it comes to aliens as he was quoted to have said that maybe they're among us.'

Another thinks maybe they are too, but are probably invisible to us, unless of course whenever they decide to reveal themselves

from express.co.uk

'An alien civilisation may have become so advanced it has woven itself into the fabric of the universe in the form of dark matter.

Dark matter largely remains a mystery to scientists, with experts still unable to distinguish what exactly it is made up of – despite the fact that they know it makes up slightly more than 26 per cent of the universe.

However, a theory now put forward Caleb Scharf, director of astrobiology at Columbia University, is equally astonishing, baffling and even terrifying.

Professor Scharf claims that life elsewhere could have evolved far beyond a physical form.'

Yeah I know, sounds crazy, and just how long can they remain completely hidden in the first place without eventually being detected?

edit on 25-3-2017 by phatkhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: phatkhat

You know how, even with all our machines and technological progress, there seems to be a trend toward going back to natural things? Green energy, organic food, etc. They say a sufficiently advanced civilization would be indistinguishable from nature. It's hard to trump the power levels of things like neutron stars and suns.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

phatkhat,

The title of your thread appears to say something that Mr Musk did not. He did not say that he believes that there ARE aliens living among us. He said that there MAY be. The distinction may seem slim, but it is actually a yawning gulf, which only an overwhelming, forensically valid proof could possibly bridge.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Stars for all three of you for making valid points.

I think it is a lot more than that. We are just matter ectoplasm to them. We disintegrate to dust. We and molecules are their Lego; The Elohim.

It is not only that, but there is a war going on between them. They had an argument and some of them got thrown down here so I am informed.

Luke 10:18; He replied, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.

edit on 25-3-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Here's what he said.

He said: “This is one of the great questions in physics and philosophy — where are the aliens? “Maybe they are among us I don’t know. Some people think I am an alien. Not true. “Of course I would say that though wouldn’t I?”

“If there are super intelligent aliens out there they are probably already observing us.

“We are just not smart enough to realise it.

"Any advanced alien civilisation that was at all interested in populating the galaxy, even without exceeding the speed of light, at say 10 or 20 per cent of the speed of light, you could populate the entire galaxy in 20 million years max.

“That is nothing in the grand scheme of things.”
www.express.co.uk...

Elon Musk likes to think outside the box , it's got him where he is today I guess.
Not so long ago he hit the headlines talking about simulation theory.

He thinks many thing are possible but I don't believe he believes they are true , just that they may be.

I don't believe in the existence of pure energy beings but am open to be convinced of the possibility of their existence.
I don't doubt there are other civilisations out there far ahead of us in both technology and evolution but don't believe they are among us , again like Musk am open to the idea.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I think this is a possibility, but you cannot prove it nor can you disprove it at the present time, but I view it as a possibility.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
I think this is a possibility, but you cannot prove it nor can you disprove it at the present time, but I view it as a possibility.

Ummm...I view all things as possible...it's part and parcel of maintaining an open mind...I also think that true science is always objective...never settled...
Now our stomachs have brains and our brains use 100 times the energy that was thought previous to last week...

This tells me that every arena of science must maintain a living...evolutionary...approach to any and all theory and postulation...never mind what might be considered fact one day that tomorrow might no longer be entirely factual...

There can never be consensus in true science...time and subsequent discovery ever makes liars of previous modeling/thought...

If one truly thinks they know...then think again...sometimes all it takes is a slightly altered perspective for previous epiphanous realization...to be supplanted by further consideration...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...I view all things as possible...it's part and parcel of maintaining an open mind...I also think that true science is always objective...never settled...
Now our stomachs have brains and our brains use 100 times the energy that was thought previous to last week...

This tells me that every arena of science must maintain a living...evolutionary...approach to any and all theory and postulation...never mind what might be considered fact one day that tomorrow might no longer be entirely factual...

There can never be consensus in true science...time and subsequent discovery ever makes liars of previous modeling/thought...

If one truly thinks they know...then think again...sometimes all it takes is a slightly altered perspective for previous epiphanous realization...to be supplanted by further consideration...

YouSir

Just take a walk back in history and look at how those in the know viewed Einstein and his theories!

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Well, if you need to be a space cadet, a little lateral thinking is certainly required.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Yeah I know, sounds crazy, and just how long can they remain completely hidden in the first place without eventually being detected?

The same way a 2 dimensional 'Flatlander' can't understand 'up'. Its not in their vocabulary.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I don't think he's wrong though. But on the other hand, i also don't think "they" let us just go and build things on mars.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Elon stated," maybe they're among us.'

"Maybe," he is right.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I think it's very possible.

Who knows for sure? Maybe abdductions are for a genetic breeding program to create hybrids who can live amongst us.

I don't think it's an outrageous thought.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

edit on 25-3-2017 by ancienthistorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Meh -- Clickbait thread title.

I mean, I also think they may be living among us. I also think that maybe aliens are visiting Earth is FTL spacecraft.

However, I do not have any good evidence that aliens actually are among us, or that aliens actually are visiting Earth in FTL spacecraft. Sure -- it's possible, but I don't necessarily have any particular reason to think it is fact.

edit on 25/3/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

YouSir

Very well put sir. My philosophy as well. I always ask myself if we will know more about this in say 1000 years. The answer is generally yes. Hard to know if current humanity is closer to cavemen or full enlightenment.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Well we ourselves could've been seeded here from Mars
or elsewhere, we're probably aliens, afterall all our religious pieces describe humans with flying machines and whatnot, and fights in the sky and all that, we could've easily came here from mars as primitives while those who sent us here met their own doom in nuclear war on mars. The possibilities are endless regarding where we're from and where aliens are.

It's also to be noted that we have a very shallow idea of "Life". I believe planets and pretty much everything that exists has life we just can't conceptualize it as yet. So everything is just 1 big maybe

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ancienthistorian

Are you an alien

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The proof of Aliens is significantly smaller than that of 'ufo'.

He was debriefed on UFO's and they told the public this; as a method of informing the 'in' crowd he's now part of the 'aliens' development team.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Given the staged developments in abductee experiences over the years I would say they already are or will be soon.

I don't think they are the 27% missing matter and 68% missing energy. If we take the reverse of that it leaves about 5% of the known observable universe. That would be a lot of aliens. Personally I think missing 95% of your universe means you did something wrong but in science you get still get to be right so long as you can give a name to the reasons your equations didn't work.

new topics

top topics

join