It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is are the unphotoshopped moon pictures?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatHappened

Digits? Who cares about digits?

The alien base was obviously photoshopped out of that image. Because you can't see it. Proof!

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I suppose the digits could be naturally occurring, somehow.
But the pharoh statue on the right is interesting, and there
are much better pictures of it out there.

a reply to: Phage

edit on 24-3-2017 by ThatHappened because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
How big would you say that thing is?

Yes. pareidolia is an interesting phenomenon.

Or maybe ancient Hawaiians carved an image of JFK on Maui.
c1.staticflickr.com...

edit on 3/24/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I agree that is probable.
Like anthropomorphism to see people
in cloud shapes.

edit on 24-3-2017 by ThatHappened because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

There are none. Every image of the Moon, everywhere on the internet, has been photoshopped.

No, what you are talking about is the Earth. It's all the pics of Earth that are fake. The moon pics are real. The moon itself is fake.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Maplestory777

Ah here are two, not photo shopped just heighlighted, have a laugh as you think of all of those people saying there are ruin's and body's up there because that is what only the mad do, they laugh at something that may very well be real but hey they were going to burn copernicus right.

Original untouched,
files.abovetopsecret.com...
Heighlighted by me, very poorly I might add to show the part's of what I believe to be an upturned tracked vehicle, it's tread's still on the ground along with at least one of it's wheel's, the cab split into two part's that DO fit back together and some kind of cargo that resembles (only resembles) wrapped body's between them.
The larger stone at it's left and the smaller one to it's right seem to fit together as well, think some kind of tower or something else knocked over, assume that the broken off part goes were that long dotted line shows it fit's and stand that end at the base of the object.

But hey you knew this was a red rag to a bull and some of us were going to respond.

Some more.
Original full image
Some areas of interest, not the right circles area is the one I am going to pay attention to here.
From a defunct website that you can still find some of on the way back machine but sadly most of its content is lost.
So what do I see

A strange boulder leaving a track behind it, not that strange but let's have a look shall we.
files.abovetopsecret.com... (does that boulder look suspiciously like it has wheel's or even a tracked half back to it, very strange looking stone eh?.)

Lets have a look at a tank that is sitting in desert somewhere, they decay really fast as you know and this one is relatively well preserved for a battle damaged vehicle, this is on earth remember.

The moon is an extraordinarly harsh environment, some thing's may last decades, some century's but it is not a storage depot, cold and heat cause molecular ductile fracturuing and seperation of crystaline structures in metal's, Longer chained non symetrical crystaline material's such as Organic's are exposed as are the crystaline structures to intense heat and cold, radiation, particle bombardment, micro meteor and indeed larger impact's, impact ballistic splash from nearby and not so nearby impact's as there is little or no atmosphere (the moon is not a perfect vaccuum but as near as we can get inside the solar system though there are probably trace gas near to the surface especially when impact's happen) to slow down these ejecta which then rain down like bullet's.

Over time this will eat away at, sand blast and decay any object with the notable exception of the more resiliant and less likely to be used in manufactures object materials which occur naturally in the solar system such as Iron Nickel condrites etc which are very tough material's, most of the moon's surface is powdery, some rock's but they too are at least dusted in that powder.

So yeah nothing to see there it's all rock's put your head back into the sand and forget it ever was even suggested that there might be.

This should be an interesting thread star and flag.

edit on 24-3-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

They didn't do anything with those, that was from the fake moon landing pic

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I am chuckling they are actual apollo moon shot's but if you do believe the moon landing were faked I am not going to criticize you, I do believe they were real but there are all those images with the rock's going in front of the lens etching's which scientific american once published that did look extremely fishy, if I had not moved house so much I Would still have that edition.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Who says government can't accomplish anything?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

A roundee hahahah

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Targeted individual status, lol

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I'm fascinated how the lunar soil is able to retain an imprint of the astronaut's moon boots. With dry sand, you just get rounded imprints. With wet sand, the same would happen as the water fills in the gaps. But the soil has something that keeps it sticking together and not stick to the boots.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

There are none.
Every image of the Moon, everywhere on the internet, has been photoshopped.

You can tell because none of them have alien cities on them.

Phage, I have always enjoyed your posts and do respect you, but of all ATS members, it would probably be you "they" would probe first out of spite.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatHappened
I've seen moon pics on youtube that showed anomalies, but was it real?

Here's a pic from Mars straight from NASA:

There is a '4' in the center and an '8' near the
left edge middle.

Full pic: files.abovetopsecret.com...

Ha!...I can see my mum.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I don't see it. Is it near a rock?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

To the left of the rock on the right.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3/24/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Oh yeah....

nope still don't see it. Must be me. I keep getting distracted by the damned rocks.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Mummy!

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
I'm fascinated how the lunar soil is able to retain an imprint of the astronaut's moon boots. With dry sand, you just get rounded imprints. With wet sand, the same would happen as the water fills in the gaps. But the soil has something that keeps it sticking together and not stick to the boots.

It's down to the nature of the material. In wet sand the moisture acts almost as a glue, and once you compress all the air out of it just sticks the grains together. That well depend on the nature of the sand as well - if the grains are too large then you still won't get a clear imprint.

The reason the lunar soil sticks together is because it is very irregularly shaped and sharp, the particles lock together once the interstitial voids have been compressed - minaly because it hasn't all been rounded off by the kind of erosive forces you get on Earth. You can do exactly the same thing with talcum powder, which is just ground up silicacious lava and also has very jagged edges.

<< 1    3 >>

join