It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Top Secret should be renamed Above Trump Secret!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I have been an avid reader, not much so poster, of ATS for about 10ish years. What happened to it, it's now just Trump, Trump and more Trump! I miss the old ATS and the conversations that used to take place, it's very rare we seen that nowadays.

Sorry to rant I just love ATS and I feel like it's losing its self.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bishbop09
I have been an avid reader, not much so poster, of ATS for about 10ish years. What happened to it, it's now just Trump, Trump and more Trump! I miss the old ATS and the conversations that used to take place, it's very rare we seen that nowadays.

Sorry to rant I just love ATS and I feel like it's losing its self.

The only reason there are so many threads is the mass amount of propaganda being slung about from every where. Everything smells like a conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Bishbop09

When I first came here, I was only interested on John Titor and Conspiracies about Jesus being married.

I assure you, many of these Trump supporters will be mighty disappointed when it turns out that their "Messiah" is just another stooge.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Yeah i agree. I just can't help wondering, if practically everything is a conspiracy, like new world order globalists and the illuminati or mega corporations or whoever are running things behind the scenes, why fill the site with one man without any real power.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
All I can say is that the regular media is an anti-trump echo chamber and it's estimated that half of all traffic to ATS is from the USA.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
A few years back, everything was about 21-12-2012. Discussion will be dominated by what people are thinking about.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

At least 2012 is more entertaining and good for a laugh. Trump in the other hand, well I have a hard time believing that many members who are seemingly anti Elitist support Trump who is a well known Elitist.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Stop going to the NEW, RECENT, TOP, LIVE threads 1st...and go to your favorite subjects instead. Your complaints are directed at the threading topics about politics...and they are dominating everything.

I propose its the member viewing them that is un-necessarily overwhelmed by these when you dont have to read them...or even look at them.

I hate them as well...and they are in abundance...but Ive just gone on to my Fav's and avoid them all. ATS is sooooo much more than classifying it by a topic-header page of current events.
edit on 19-3-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal
For the neutrals and semi-neutrals, the turmoil caused by this continent-scale clash of personalities can be very entertaining. It's always interesting to watch HUBRIS colliding with NEMESIS. This is like NIBIRU actually arriving instead of just being talked about.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

When I first came here, I was only interested on John Titor and Conspiracies about Jesus being married.

I assure you, many of these Trump supporters will be mighty disappointed when it turns out that their "Messiah" is just another stooge.

Doubtful...the Trump bashers that think we have a messiah are the proof of it...they KNOW he is not a normal stooge.....

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I am seeing less and less of Pro-Trump threads. I think the sycophants are realizing how grossly incompetent he really is.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

I think many pro-Trump supporters, such as myself, don't need to post anything about Trump. Most of the time it is the leftist that start to stir shift up by posting something just like Fake News to draw attention.

So far Trump has brought in lots of jobs (more to come), is hammering other countries on trade, and is strengthening US borders...something that the Obama admin failed to do...horribly! Oh yeah, why not talk about that shifty Iran deal or how Obama allowed US to get into $20 TRILLION in debt?!?!? Let's continue talking about how Obama failed at foreign policy, downsized the military and navy budgets, messed up the US health care, and well with a 0% GDP growth kind of says it all about the Obama Admin.

(post by Kharron removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
To me its more of the same.
It used to be BUSH BUSH BUSH....than it changed to OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA...now its TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!!!

The people are still the same and so is the situation....the only thing different is who the people are screaming about now.

The next president will have ats members bragging or up in arms as well.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Wholeheartedly agree.
I don't frequent ATS much anymore because, frankly, I am growing weary of "Trump did this" and "Trump did that."
Maybe there should be a forum exclusively for Mr. Twitter himself and let the rest of us get back to enjoying the reasons we signed up to begin with.
The Trump thing is getting out of control (and under my skin).

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Trump issues dominates all other forms of media and social networks so why not ATS, it includes family dinners, bar talks etc, and the reason is the man himself, he keeps us interested like it or not, every tweet sent is an attention grabber, call him what ever you want, but in this the man's a genius at media, he proved this during the contest for the office, he didn't really had to spend a dime with all the freebies, and being the anti-hero works for some, hated by others but we are all drawn to him like moth to a fire.

Don't forget the man is a reality T.V star and that's what he does best.
edit on 19-3-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I just don't reply or click on the threads that don't interest me. I haven't posted in awhile, just have read over the past year, and ATS is still in here. They are just buried between the mountains of political threads. I utilize myATS that has my favorited forums. They can be slow at times, but something will generally turn up that peaks my interest.

It's user driven content... so you gotta be the change you want to see.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Denial is an ugly thing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join