It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grab 'Em By The ...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Really?

He has risked his reputation on a lot of things.

Trump University?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

ooooh I see like the Clintons? Nobody took advantage of their offices there eh?
History is still pealing the onion that is the Obama presidency

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

In my opinion, its all locker room talk. All guys talk like this. I know I do, can you blame me?

Are we suddenly evil? Does that mean we actually will do it? All talk, that's all.

I'll say those things, but I wouldn't really do it. I say it because I am a man and that is the culture we live in. Is it acceptable? not in a place of business. In private? anything goes. Who cares.

In response to the article, he was probably showing off, as all rich dudes do.

To be frank, I actually laughed and shook my head, that tape was never any real threat. Though, I wish I was there when some lefty got the tape to see his face, thinking this would be the one to break the camels back, I'm afraid we all think and act the same...

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Don't feed it!

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: JAY1980
You're soooo funny!!

originally posted by: underwerks
You're right, Trump has grown on people. Like a fungus that won't respond to treatment.

Yeah the fungus that gave humanity penicillin!
Consider globalism and modern American liberalism Chlamydia and Trump is the cure...
Have you had your vaccination?

Thank you. It's not hard when the subject is an esteemed Pro wrestler such as our commander in chief.

A pic of Donald in his natural habitat, grabbing something by something I'm sure..

With those hands, whatever he was trying to grab must have been pretty small.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

? Vince Mcmahon is 6'2 who works out himself and wrestles as well. This is what OUR president picked up, another man.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
There is no evidence of any of that and it is still being used to attack him. How about seeking justice for all the women that got raped by Bill Clinton? The face Bill made when Trump invited his victims to a speech he gave was priceless. Oh nothing but crickets about that go figure. People really have selective memory when it comes to the Clintons i wonder why.

That doesn't count for the Democrat party. AKA the hypocrisy party.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Was "grab em by the puzzy", more FAKE news from the MSM? I could have swore it was on that audio interview.

Madella visits again...sigh.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
When you're a billionaire it's easy to throw money at lawyers or complainants to make problems go away.

...And then an ADA and it's all gone...

How many naive people who think they "Deny Ignorance" are there around here anyway?.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

Well, for starters you're pretty naive about this post. Of course the go to answer is, "he is rich and can make them all go away!"

Grow up dude.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

When you're a billionaire it's easy to throw money at lawyers or complainants to make problems go away. ...And then an ADA and it's all gone... How many naive people who think they "Deny Ignorance" are there around here anyway?.

i wasn't gonna go there, but now that you did.

i always thought that they were after money just like the one that said he had sex with her when a teen. and if that was true why didn't the cops arrest him. and don't say he threw money at it, there was to much publicly for him to do that and get away with it. hell that one new york DA want's to hang him.

if these women took money to keep quite, doesn't say much for their out rage or feelings of being violated now does it. if their lawyer told them to take the money doesn't say much about her either.

"Deny Ignorance"
edit on 18-3-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Funny. I've been in a very competitive business all my life. First thing I trained those under me-was the same quote-hit back 10 times as hard. Not nice-but makes you a winner. We're not talking about literally killing people-it's business-in a free competitive society.

Those kinds of jobs arn't for everyone. Only advice for extremely competitive industries-sales, etc. and it's the truth and it works. You gotta be tough if you choose a certain business where succeeding means beating out the other guy.

It's a sign of a winner. It's real; it's tough; it's true. Not just for everyone though. Sounds like a leader-but not for the faint of heart.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
"THEY LET you do anything."

When THEY LET you do anything, consent is implied.

Even then, I highly doubt he actually did it in real life.

It was just silly dressing room talk as he was preapring for a role that featured his female co-star's character saying she would do anything to get ahead...anything.

edit on 18-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Sure the Clintons are scum..you understand they are not in power correct?
Trump said what he said.

Good joke but sorry you're wrong. The whole DNC is under the control of the Clintons. They are in charge but only behind the scenes. Bernie Sanders got the boot because of her. It was a done deal but they underestimated Trump and the american people. I can't wait for the day when all the scumbags get finally dragged into the light.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The context the fake news always leaves out.

At 5:45 in this video interview.

Trump was preparing for a role on a trashy soap where the character throws herself at him playing himself.

You can see how the conversation in the dressing room was about that subject matter.

Also note the actress was attracted to Trump and boasted of flirting with him.
edit on 18-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
If you claim you haven't said similar, or worse things, then I think you are lying. The Left has thrown everything at Trump and tried to get it to stick. Almost certainly there is nothing here, it was just a 4th quarter desperation hail-mary by democrats to derail Trump.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
If I wanted a President that's never grabbed a pussy, I would've voted for Jeb.

Even hillary had him beat.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
As a woman who has experienced the rather boorish sense of entitlement that a certain class of men have towards women, I have absolutely no problem believing these women.

Having had it happen to me on multiple occasions and in various situations, including a work environment, it simply doesn't surprise me at all.

Women have to deal with this stuff. It is a fact of life that shouldn't be a fact of life...

- AB

In the Western world:

Is it a gender problem? Do all men sexually assault women? No. Do the majority of men sexually assault women? No either. Therefore it is not a gender problem.

Is it a cultural problem? Does society ingrain into the minds of males that sexual assault against females is acceptable behaviour? No. Does it actively encourage men to sexually assault women? No either. Therefore, it is not a cultural problem.

Is it a social problem? No. It is considered socially unacceptable and illegal according to the law. Therefore it is not a social problem.

If it is neither a gender, cultural or social problem, then what kind of problem is it?

I'm tired of hearing "you don't understand what we have to go through because of you". Well, in the minds of everyone except radical feminists, reasonable people can see that sexual assault is actually a crime that is committed for a myriad of reasons, just as murder, theft, physical assault are all crimes that occur for a multitude of reasons.

Stop making this a gender issue. Stop playing the victim because you are a woman.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The women who say he molested them are all young and single. I wouldn't be surprised if they flirted a lot with Trump.
edit on 21-3-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join