It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grab 'Em By The ...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
How many of you believe Trump gabbed some chick by the hoo-ha? Seriously.

Listen to what he says. He say, "He kisses them. Just Kiss."

Notice the words there? "Just kiss." ... Just

Anyway, now that we've all had a little time for Trump to grow on us, isn't it about time we started deconstructing some of this "Settled Gossip" about the President.

I mean, really, where are all the hot chicks jumping out of closets and suing the daylights out of the man? Where are they??

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
That screenshot belongs on Most Punchable Face weekly..why are digging this crap up, waste of time..move forward.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

It's clear that Trump was not bragging that he grabs women by the p-word. He specifically said "you can do anything" and not "I can do anything".

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

You're right, Trump has grown on people. Like a fungus that won't respond to treatment.

The women who he's forced himself on probably experience PTSD of some sort having to remember that orange jowl coming in close to make contact, so I don't blame them from not wanting to speak out at this point.

Plus Trump strikes me as a man who isn't above using the office of the presidency to try to ruin people's lives who are critical of him, whether they are right or wrong about their allegations.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
There is no evidence of any of that and it is still being used to attack him. How about seeking justice for all the women that got raped by Bill Clinton? The face Bill made when Trump invited his victims to a speech he gave was priceless. Oh nothing but crickets about that go figure. People really have selective memory when it comes to the Clintons i wonder why.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Sure the Clintons are scum..you understand they are not in power correct?
Trump said what he said.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
You're soooo funny!!

originally posted by: underwerks
You're right, Trump has grown on people. Like a fungus that won't respond to treatment.

Yeah the fungus that gave humanity penicillin!
Consider globalism and modern American liberalism Chlamydia and Trump is the cure...
Have you had your vaccination?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

something else i've been wondering about, how come you don't hear any more about all those women that said he sexually assaulted them?

no law suits no nothing. one of even had Gloria Allred as her lawyer, everyone knows that women wouldn't let any thing go if there was some sort of truth to it.

ETA:

this says it all to me, and she represents four of them.

Gloria Allred on suing President-elect Donald Trump: 'I'll keep you in suspense' Bianna Golodryga Yahoo News and Finance Anchor Yahoo NewsNovember 17, 2016 Attorney Gloria Allred, who represents four women who have accused President-elect Donald Trump of sexual misconduct, spoke to Yahoo News and Finance Anchor Bianna Golodryga about those accusations and whether or not she’ll be suing Trump if he does not retract statements he made during the campaign calling the women “liars.” Her response: “I’ll keep you in suspense.”
Gloria Allred on suing President-elect Donald Trump: 'I'll keep you in suspense'

they got nothin.
edit on 18-3-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I'm somewhat surprised you or anyone is even focused on this now. It's pretty old news.

In the meantime...............there's so much else that Trump has said and done that's even more spectacularly controversial, this pales in comparison. How do you manage to look past the Tweets to the effect that Obama bugged his offices? How do you look past the apparent fact that he refused to shake Angela Merkel's hand? How do you look past his apparent ignorance of the One China Policy?

There appears to be a lot of good he's trying to do, like get draconian regulations off the backs of business, but then................he opens his mouth and makes bizaare claims and accusations?

I have to wonder how much worse between these scenarios. Trump with a Republican Congress or Clinton with a Republican Congress. But then again..........the election really was all about the Supreme Court.

I can only watch and listen.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
You're soooo funny!!

originally posted by: underwerks

Yeah the fungus that gave humanity penicillin!
Consider globalism and modern American liberalism Chlamydia and Trump is the cure...
Have you had your vaccination?

Thank you. It's not hard when the subject is an esteemed Pro wrestler such as our commander in chief.

A pic of Donald in his natural habitat, grabbing something by something I'm sure..

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

On the casting couch, of course. I'm sure that Trump was like the 5321643563295004567321452 dude to grab 'em by the hoo ha.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
If I wanted a President that's never grabbed a pussy, I would've voted for Jeb.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I don't even like Trump but you are way off base. Where is your evidence for your claims? Who has he tried to "destroy" as President?
Who are the women he raped? When did he rape them?
Pics or proof or it didn't happen. Come now, Snarl. You're getting lazy with the accusations.
edit on 18-3-2017 by PRSpinster because: Participles

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

There were other reports of him doing more than kissing, friend. Three that I can recall directly.

It's out there if you look for it...

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PRSpinster

I don't even like Trump but you are way off base. Where is your evidence for your claims? Who has he tried to "destroy" as President?
Who are the women he raped? When did he rape them?
Pics or proof or it didn't happen. Come now, Snarl. You're getting lazy with the accusations.

You want pics of him harassing women or it didn't happen? Um, ok..

What I said:

Plus Trump strikes me as a man who isn't above using the office of the presidency to try to ruin people's lives who are critical of him, whether they are right or wrong about their allegations.

What Trump said:

In 2011, he addressed the National Achievers Congress in Sydney, Australia, to explain how he had achieved his success. He noted there were a couple of lessons not taught in business school that successful people must know. At the top of the list was this piece of advice: "Get even with people. If they screw you, screw them back 10 times as hard. I really believe it."

m.motherjones.com...

If that strikes you as a statement by a man who just let's things go instead of trying to exact revenge, have at it. You won't be alone. Selective interpretation is what his entire cult of personality is built on, and why his supporters will argue until they're orange in the face about something that is painfully obvious to everyone else.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Ahh, Wrestlemania 23, the good ole days!

25 million into Detroits badly hurting economy in just one event with Trump.

Even back then he was creating jobs & money- MAGA!

Thanks for posting the reminder of how Trump is always winning!

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PRSpinster

Who are you that knows me ever-oh-so well.

I want to talk about how Trump has ceded his business interests to others. I wanna talk about how he took a $400K/yr job for one American dollar.

But, we can't get to that until the Big lies and fake news have a spotlight shown upon them.

I still haven't seen one member step-up and say that they truthfully believe he grabbed a chick in the manner described.

And ... that gives me more 'hope' than I've had the previous eight years on this planet.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
As a woman who has experienced the rather boorish sense of entitlement that a certain class of men have towards women, I have absolutely no problem believing these women.

Having had it happen to me on multiple occasions and in various situations, including a work environment, it simply doesn't surprise me at all.

Women have to deal with this stuff. It is a fact of life that shouldn't be a fact of life...

- AB

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

You want pics of him harassing women or it didn't happen? Um, ok..

i didn't see any pictures of him grabbing any hoo-has, i was kinda looking foward to that.

and there's nothing wrong with getting even.

ETA: what's the old saying don't get mad, get even.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
As a woman who has experienced the rather boorish sense of entitlement that a certain class of men have towards women, I have absolutely no problem believing these women.

And, I have no problem 'believing' you either.

However, I don't believe President Trump ever risked his reputation on such silly-azzed shenanigans.

Remember that guy from Fox News ... that Roger Ailes guy? I'm sure he crossed 'the line' (if a line is a thing that exists). I've had myriad opportunity in my own endeavors and might even be made to blush. But, there is 'unwelcome' ... there is too far ... the damaged relationship ... a prosecutable offense.

That is the substance of what this thread is about. I just don't believe Trump to be a serial groper. He would have been called out on it (and probably busted) way before he became a candidate for office.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join