It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Maddow tweets. BREAKING We've got Trump tax returns. Tonight, 9pm ET. MSNBC.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Who is the weasily little sh** on MSNBC at the moment? I must admit, just watching 20 minutes of this nonsense gives some understanding of why liberals work themselves up into a frenzy so often.

I know...Right?
It's illuminating to watch it every now and then to see why leftists come off so batsh#t crazy.

link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Who is the weasily little sh** on MSNBC at the moment? I must admit, just watching 20 minutes of this nonsense gives some understanding of why liberals work themselves up into a frenzy so often.

Could you imagine if Kieth Olberman was still on?

I saw that guy on a show recently, after 8th November he literally went mad. Is he still on the loose?

link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Yeah.

Too bad Rachel is on MSNBC huh?

It's too bad Rachel is on TV.

Lol I agree...I can't stand the sight of him leaning over the desk leering at the camera, babbling on as if he is the smartest person in the room.
Eh whatever....if Mancow can be believed and they are real, we will find out that Trump's accountants and tax lawyers did everything humanly and legally possible for Trump's companies to pay as little taxes as possible.
Just like every corporation in the USA does.
I will be waiting......

link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
I bet he didn't pay any or paid less than his share over the last 10+ years.

Now he's the President it's going to be fine, maybe that's why he wanted to be president? just so he could get away with millions of $$££ in dept to the taxman. only a small fought.

kill a few hundred thousand people is ok... be potentially guilty of a loophole, not ok.

can any of you even spell?

dept?

Oh you edited... ok

ps it's debt...

edit on 14-3-2017 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I know...Right?
It's illuminating to watch it every now and then to see why leftists come off so batsh#t crazy.

It's been 30 minutes of "Republicans are racist."
Oh, just as I speak... David Duke and White Supremacy references...
edit on 14/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Could you imagine if Kieth Olberman was still on?

I saw that guy on a show recently, after 8th November he literally went mad. Is he still on the loose?

I haven't seen him since he was fired from MSNBC.

link   

These are a 1040 from 2005.
I thought the NYT reported on this a year ago.

So she's getting all wet over a a single twelve year old form. How about something more recent, like from this decade? Miuch ado about nothing.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
isn't releasing someones tax returns illegal without their consent?
sure is

Disclosure Laws
You are probably aware that the law protects your tax return information from disclosure to other parties by the Internal Revenue Service. IRC Section 6103 generally prohibits the release of tax information by an IRS employee. However, there are important exceptions that you should be aware of.
.irs.gov

hope she got tromps consent, if not gonna be some madsow on the bbq before long.

link   
I hear the returns were obtained illegally !!

Countdown to zilchville.

link   
a reply to: jhn7537

This is a delightful turn...I can't wait to see where it goes.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth
I must have just flipped when it was down. If they zoom I notice it going up and down. Thanks

So Madcow finds his 2005 1040 that we have already been shown and act like it's something new and exciting?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Donald Trump Got a Big Break on 2005 Taxes
Conservation easement on a New Jersey golf club triggered deduction of $39.1 million

www.wsj.com...

Mar 17, 2016 - Donald Trump was able to deduct $39.1 million from his 2005 federal income taxes by pledging not to build houses on a New Jersey golf ..

Looks Like Wall Street Journal beat MSNBC to the punch. Last year.

Another Link on the story:

www.nj.com...

Public records show Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump was able to deduct $39.1 million from his 2005 federal income taxes because he promised not to build houses at his golf club in Somerset County, according to a report by the Wall Street Journal.

An appraisal determined that Trump National Bedminister was worth $49.5 million if it could be broken into 33 lots but only $10.4 million as a golf course, according to the report.

Tax law allows property owners to impose permanent conservation restrictions and then claim charitable deductions for the reduction in value, the report said.

Can't be about that - that would be ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
I must have just flipped when it was down. If they zoom I notice it going up and down. Thanks

So Madcow finds his 2005 1040 that we have already been shown and act like it's something new and exciting?

As above - I don't think it can be just that, surely????

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

What we've got is from 2005... the President's 1040 form... details to come tonight 9PM ET, MSNBC.

I think we found out about those during the campaign. He doesn't pay taxes. We know that.
It might shed some light on who he was doing business with in that year, but it's old news now.

I don't see what is so exciting about it, Rachel. Old news, but I'll watch anyway.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I see a box on the side that says trump tax exclusive. I didn't see we have trumps taxes but if that's true. How???

link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Conservation easement on a New Jersey golf club triggered deduction of $39.1 million

www.wsj.com...

Looks Like Wall Street Journal beat MSNBC to the punch.

Alright then. Decade old news. After the McCarthyist Russian fabrication turned into a royal trainwreck looks like they're going back to the basics.

Maybe the Russians threw MSNBC a bone from a twelve year old hack.

link   
The trouble with 2005 taxes is that was 12 years ago.

What if the real shady illegal stuff that we need to know won't show up until 2010 or something??

Then it's just a way to mislead us.

What if Trump actually knows his bad stuff only shows up later on so he leaked his old taxes as a misdirection???

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

www.wsj.com...

Looks Like Wall Street Journal beat MSNBC to the punch.

Alright then. Decade old news. After the McCarthyist Russian fabrication turned into a royal trainwreck looks like they're going back to the basics.

I hope it is something new instead of a recap of this old crap. We generally already know he probably has not paid crap in 2 decades.

Donald Trump Tax Records Show He Could Have Avoided Taxes for Nearly Two Decades, The Times Found
www.nytimes.com...

Donald Trump Acknowledges Not Paying Federal Income Taxes for Years
www.nytimes.com...

link   

originally posted by: Martin75

We are the goldfish culture and exist exclusively in the 24hr news cycle. Life starts all over again tomorrow morning.

link   
I wonder if their 49% drop in viewership has anything to do with the mass hype for what is apparently a ridiculously old non-story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join