It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White canadian christians refused entry into the USA

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
We hear alot of incidents at the Canada-USA border involving racist agents refusing Canadians access to the USA when their name does not sound like ''white north Americans"

Although trump policies are fueled by racism what Im about to share here takes the cake and proves that the problem is not even racism anymore but a complete disconnection with reality.

"Canadian Church volunteers refused entry to US for fear of "stealing American Jobs"

Erik Hoeksema, the church's outreach director who was traveling with the group, said the group intended to spend March break cleaning up and rehabilitating neighbourhoods affected by Hurricane Sandy.

It is explained in the article that it was not the first time they would go there to bring support.

On this occasion, however, the group was told that, as foreigners, they would be taking American jobs, and that there was no pressing need for relief work anyway this long after Hurricane Sandy hit the region in 2012.

And this is the quote of the year from the New Jersey pastor:

"If you can't get a church van with 12 white folks through [the border], how much worse is it for any person of colour, any person born somewhere else, any person whose name sounds foreign to an [Immigration, Customs and Enforcement] officer, or any refugee?"

m.dailykos.com...

edit on 12017Tuesdaypm331Tue, 14 Mar 2017 13:18:57 -0500America/Chicagov18 by Golantrevize because: (no reason given)

edit on 12017Tuesdaypm331Tue, 14 Mar 2017 13:21:08 -0500America/Chicagov21 by Golantrevize because: (no reason given)

edit on 12017Tuesdaypm331Tue, 14 Mar 2017 13:22:16 -0500America/Chicagov22 by Golantrevize because: (no reason given)

edit on 12017Tuesdaypm331Tue, 14 Mar 2017 13:22:35 -0500America/Chicagov22 by Golantrevize because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Golantrevize

Sneaky Canadians!

Get Ooooot! eh!

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I like your use of text sizing. It made me realize that it would be nice if there was some color thrown around in there too. Also don't be afraid to stack colors, sizing and effects.

Take this paragraph for example.

"Although trump policies are fueled by racism what Im about to share here takes the cake."

Add some flair.

"Although trump "policies" are fueled by racism what Im about to share here takes the cake."

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Maybe white christians are terrorists now, too?

Heck, I'd be down with that. Anyone who follows a religion that blindly is dangerous.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Was there and Executive Order behind these border agent's rationale to turn these professed volunteers back?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Is being Canadian a race then??... I am wondering how they are racist officials when they refuse white folks entry?.

RA

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

There is terrorists from all religions. This is not the case here though when these people had a proven record of going there in the past, taking their time and money to go help american brothers in need for free.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Not sure what the problem is.....a bunch of white people were told to check their privilege and now the left is upset about it?

Damn, let me know when something really bad happens.

FYI people are turned away from the borders every day. Many more are allowed to go thru than turned away! lol

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Thanks for the tips ill try it next time. Gave you a star for your contribution in making ats a better place.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Not sure what the problem is? Bunch of canadians refused entry to go help Americans for free is the problem.

If you dont get it I dont think its even worth it trying to explain it to you.

I would be outraged if i was an American

Also the term "left" , im not sure it means what you think it means.
edit on 12017Tuesdaypm331Tue, 14 Mar 2017 13:42:43 -0500America/Chicagov42 by Golantrevize because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I think we're meant to read between the lines with this situation:

In Trump's America, we don't want good will, or charity, or help of any kind. If you're not already here (and preferably a white uneducated republican male), you can get the F out or stay the F out.

Love,
USA

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The Canadians would eat all our mooses and make us look bad at hockey.Sorry,no dice!

edit on CDTTuepm2161 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

edit on CDTTuepm2161 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
That's fine. With that kind of attitude, we don't want them up here either. In fact, they can take back their Echelon station we are so kindly hosting and stop using Georgia Strait for naval weapons testing since common courtesy doesn't seem to be in play anymore.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
They wanted businesses to clean up after Sandy, why would they want people who would work for free be allowed to help. They did the same thing with Katrina. The more they spent on the cleanup of Sandy, the more the Feds gave them. Pure economics, no volunteering allowed.

I don't think this administration will allow that kind of stuff either. This climate change is good for our economy, mother nature created a lot of jobs since Obama got in. Obama didn't create many jobs, at least lasting jobs. He gave money to companies that went belly up as soon as the money ran out. But I think that they were Democrats that ran the companies. He supported his own kind. He got that right at least.

Under Bush, Katrina also wasn't letting people in to help. Partly because people need jobs, and partly because there were people going there to loot homes.

edit on 14-3-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Golantrevize

Thanks for the tips ill try it next time. Gave you a star for your contribution in making ats a better place.

Thanks, I appreciate it. We all need to band together here and make this a better place.

If we don't, it will just be another social media dumpster with people running around calling each other racists and pushing msm propaganda under the guise of "intelligent thought".

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Kind of sad but true. Humanitarian aid is now a very lucrative buisness. Look at Haiti, boy did those ngo who never even care about haiti prior to the earthquake make bank.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

And also fight the rise of far right movements.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Mmmm, well, if Hillary had won POTUS, they'd have been denied entry because of the lack of diversity in the group and the fear that the sight of 12 White people in a Van might send snow flakes of color into fits of panic!

So.......its just a matter of perspective, really.

BTW, rather than quoting the story from Daily Kos, a leftist source of dubious news and opinions, you're interests would have been better served by referencing the more reputable, though doubtless equally leftist, MSM source;
www.cbc.ca...

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Hurricane Sandy, really?

You don't think the suspect reason used had anything at all to do with it? Hurricane Sandy? ...and you do know the Kos crowd is so dishonest even the Democrats are embarrassed by it?

Assuming they all had proper ID, why did they not just say at the border they were tourists and drive right on through as you must know they can easily do? Could it be it was a setup situation for political reasons?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

God, I really hope that I'm reading your sarcasm correctly.

<<   2  3 >>

join