It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are RH negative blood types from Aliens?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

I don't think they are tampering now.....

Did they tamper 35,000 years ago?

But evolution is trying to fix it?
edit on 15-3-2017 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I never knew that there are so many theories about negative blood types. The list of traits the OP made fit me to a T. I have lurked around this site for a while but I have never had a visceral response to a post like this one. I'm guessing that the rest of my day will be willed with research on this when work doesn't get in the way.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Julie Washington

I've had quite a lot of UFO dreams, several I've made threads on in hopes of finding answers.

I'm B+ (therefore RH+) and while I'm pretty skeptical of the UFO movement, I truly believe something has happened to me on some level.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I'm not RH negative, but I have an RH mutation known as Du. What it basically means, is that even though I'm technically A+, the Du variant means I can still create antibodies during pregnancy that can attack an RH+ fetus. I had to get the RH shot with all 3 of my pregnancies just in case.

I have no idea if that's indicative of anything Alien though. Just a kind of interesting thing, hehe.

- Blonde haired and blue eyed with a hazel ring around the pupil.
- An IQ test done in school when I was fairly young indicated high intelligence.
- Sensitive to heat? Hmmm. Tricky question. I get really, really drowsy when the heat goes up, but I have always been one that sat out in the sunlight and just basked to warm up. Like a lizard... (not liking where that's going, hah!) My hands are always freezing and have been that way since forever.
- My blood pressure has always been on the low end of normal. (Don't know if that applies or not.)
- I used to have really, super bizarre dreams as a young child involving being trapped in a room filled with some sort of warm, viscous liquid and not being able to get out. They weren't frightening dreams, just a very strange feeling would come over me. The last time I remember having that particular dream was about 15 years ago. It might have even been longer than that. I seldom remember my dreams at all.
- I also cannot stand being held down and tickled or otherwise restrained. A sheer, hysterical panic sets in and I have *no* idea why that is. Maybe that's indicative of some sort of abduction phenomena?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: galaga

Please do a rant thread on your mom. I want this to happen!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

An on topic alien conspiracy, maybe Van Gogh and the "Y" chromosone?

Just as we take a train to get to Tarascon or Rouen, we take death to reach a star.

Y

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
a reply to: galaga

Please do a rant thread on your mom. I want this to happen!!!

You have no idea.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AmatuerSkyWatcher

I am curious as to what you mean by a cranial ridge. Do u mean a dent on the forehead, or a ridge like say , a mountain(?), Down the middle of the skull?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Yes.

Specific variations only, though.
If I recall, the blood type in question, has a less than 3% proliferation.

Rare and likely to have an unconventional origin.
(Not necessarily aliens. No evidence to support alien interaction.)

I may or may not have insider knowledge that a specific CdD variation was induced into our population, from outside forces.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I no sh1t meet every criteria. Kind of odd...
- Blue, Green or Hazel Eyes -Green
- More Physically and Emotionally aware -Moderately so
- Red hair - Been very red since the day I was born
- Sensitive to heat - Always have been
- Higher IQ - Moderately so
- Lower body temperature - If I’m at normal I’ve got a fever
- Dreams of or actual Alien abductions - Very much do when I was a kiddo, perhaps the tractor beam has a weight limit...
A- bloodtype

edit on 10/16/2018 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

RH+ here, possible UFO abduction memory from childhood, my mother also remembered it though, memory of seeing thing's and seeing other's in a kind of sleep walking daze around them, paranormal experiences, another definite UFO in my late 20's no abduction just saw it and looked at it - I sensed it like I could feel it looking at me and seemed to startle it when I stared straight up at the thing which then shot off like a bat out of hell - religious experiences as well.
Golden hair (NOT BLONDE a strange metallic gold color which faded once I passed the age of 5 becoming darker) as a child slightly curly now straight and very fine medium brown.
Hazel Blue Green eye's speckled with golden fleck's and a golden circle around my iris more visible when it is very bright.

Would never make a false claim to have a higher IQ than anyone since I believe knowledge, understanding and personal intellect is mostly subjective, some are artists, some are scientists and some are good at almost everything, other's are manipulators and good with money but often terrible with people outside of there often sociopath tendency's etc.

Left handed run's in the family and ambidextrous too though most are right handed, I was left handed as a kid and right handed as an adult.

Once again I have the RH factor so don't believe the crap about RH negative and alien's though in fact since RH negative blood is more useful for making blood compound's it is possible that such racial groups could have attracted alien's (or are they?) wanting to use there platelet's and to harvest them for there own medical and other uses.

edit on 16-10-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Julie Washington
Do you have RH Negative blood and these characteristics?

- Blue, Green or Hazel Eyes -Blue
- More Physically and Emotionally aware-A gift but also a burden
- Red hair- Blonde like white and fair skin almost albino
- Sensitive to heat -Text I’m sensitive to cold and sometimes heat depending on the circumstances
- Higher IQ - I got good grades in school I’ve never been tested but I’d say high average maybe
- Lower body temperature- Yes typically also I have a lower heart rate, small vessels, visual snow etc
- Dreams of or actual Alien abductions- No abductions but I have bizarre dreams frequently

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Julie Washington

I am RH-
I have dark brown eyes
Very aware
Dark brown hair with some gray
Sensitive to heat
I think I have a high IQ
Yes
Yes

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I am of course one of the RH negatives (see screen name).
And to all you monkey bloods....resistance is futile.

posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
All us Rh negatives are SO special.
We don't mention that a great many other mammals have analogous proteins (and the lack thereof in some) on their red blood cells.
It's just not called an "Rh factor" in them.

Harte

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
RH- O Blue eyes blond very aware sleep paralysis often . Never have felt I was the same as everyone else , If theres a Spirit around I know it off the bat .

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
RH- O Blue eyes blond very aware sleep paralysis often . Never have felt I was the same as everyone else , If theres a Spirit around I know it off the bat .

originally posted by: Harte
All us Rh negatives are SO special.
Harte

See what I mean?

Harte

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join