It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are RH negative blood types from Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Do you have RH Negative blood and these characteristics?

- Blue, Green or Hazel Eyes
- More Physically and Emotionally aware
- Red hair
- Sensitive to heat
- Higher IQ
- Lower body temperature
- Dreams of or actual Alien abductions

The origin of the Rh Negative Factor in Human Blood is still unknown. In nature the only occurrence that has ever been recorded was apparently during the Crossbreeding of a Horse and a Donkey; which resulted in a new species of sterile Rh- Mules. The best answer science or medicine can currently offer as a "fact" is that the introduction of the Rh negative Factor crossed into the current pool of blood types approximately 35,000 years ago and it's origin in unknown at this time.

rhnegative registry

A recently proposed theory is saying that people with RH negative blood type possess somewhat of an “alien DNA.” Studies surrounding this matter have found that RH negative blood types do not have the key evolutionary gene from rhesus monkeys that most other humans do. Of course, this begs the question: if we all came from monkeys, why would some people not have the rhesus monkey gene?

Source

Also RH Negative contains some extra disease fighters.

Studies have shown that RH negatives have a natural resistance to not only HIV, but to smallpox and bubonic plague as well.

Source

This is where a relatively new theory comes in and suggests that it’s possible alien life has influenced this blood type. What’s even stranger is that almost every person who has reported being abducted by (or interacted with) aliens has the RH negative blood type.

So is it really an inherent alien DNA?

It would be interesting to do a poll of those with RH negative blood who have had recurring dreams of aliens and/or alien abductions.

edit on 13-3-2017 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Julie Washington

- Red hair although my chin hair gets a red tint if I allow it to grow out
- Sensitive to heat
- Higher IQ
- Lower body temperature

I don't know if B- falls under RH type, I don't even really know what RH is. I am pretty sure I m just a regular human. Although considering all the dreams I have ever had, I have never once dreamed about aliens. I have dreamed of demons, monsters, elves, fairies, ghosts, zombies, machine armies, angels, and many people. For some damn reason though, I cannot ever recall dreaming about aliens or UFO's. Thats actually kid of strange to me considering everything I can recall dreaming about in my life. I have even been killed, ALOT in my dreams, but no ET.
edit on 3-13-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Julie Washington
My mother is AB-.
She has

- Green/Hazel Eyes
- is more Physically and Emotionally aware
- had reddish blonde hair (my uncle has red hair and I have an uncle born with platinum hair)
- she is very sensitive to heat
- she has a very high IQ
- her body temperature is always low (If her temp is 98.6 she has a fever.)

She is not an alien and if she was, what would that make her 10 children?

edit on 13-3-2017 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Accidentally posted prematurely.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Thanks for this thread! As an RH-negative, I have come across similar info before, and it intrigued me. Will check out your links tonight.

Blood type: A-

- Blue, Green or Hazel Eyes: CHECK - one blue, one hazel
- More Physically and Emotionally aware: CHECK - very physically sensitive and have been diagnosed with hyper-sensitivity (also ADD).
- Red hair: No, blond, actually nearly white as a child
- Sensitive to heat: CHECK - My energy is drained as soon as temps get above 25°C (77°F)
- Higher IQ: CHECK - 138
- Lower body temperature: I don't know about that, but will check it out
- Dreams of or actual Alien abductions: Not sure, but I had a very frightening recurring dream of nearing a large grey planet when I was a child.

In general, I have always felt most comfortable as an outsider.

Hope others participate in this thread!

soulwaxer

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

The giants of old
supposedly had red hair

but that's as much as I know

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Well, I have green eyes, am very observant of my surroundings and of what others say, and I have a low body temperature, around 97 degrees. Heat nor cold usually bother me though. I like saunas and the cold weather.

I'm A+......I guess I am not an alien, just a weird human.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

- Red hair
- Sensitive to heat
- Higher IQ
- Lower body temperature

The origin of the Rh Negative Factor in Human Blood is still unknown. In nature the only occurrence that has ever been recorded was apparently during the Crossbreeding of a Horse and a Donkey; which resulted in a new species of sterile Rh- Mules. The best answer science or medicine can currently offer as a "fact" is that the introduction of the Rh negative Factor crossed into the current pool of blood types approximately 35,000 years ago and it's origin in unknown at this time.

rhnegative registry

A recently proposed theory is saying that people with RH negative blood type possess somewhat of an “alien DNA.” Studies surrounding this matter have found that RH negative blood types do not have the key evolutionary gene from rhesus monkeys that most other humans do. Of course, this begs the question: if we all came from monkeys, why would some people not have the rhesus monkey gene?

Source

Also RH Negative contains some extra disease fighters.

Studies have shown that RH negatives have a natural resistance to not only HIV, but to smallpox and bubonic plague as well.

Source

This is where a relatively new theory comes in and suggests that it’s possible alien life has influenced this blood type. What’s even stranger is that almost every person who has reported being abducted by (or interacted with) aliens has the RH negative blood type.

So is it really an inherent alien DNA?

It would be interesting to do a poll of those with RH negative blood who have had recurring dreams of aliens and/or alien abductions.

My husband was RH negative: AB negative....and while he was an alien all right....he only had one of those traits: Hazel eyes.

He was also an abusive, out of touch with reality Fundie Christian who beat his wife and child, drank to excess and has BROWN hair, lived most his life in PHOENIX, AZ.....and well...I kinda figured he didn't have too high an IQ when I told him I would kill him if he ever hit me again....and he tried again after that......then ran when I came after him....

anyhow...nope....just a blood type.....

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It's rare, but "alien"? No. The origins of it may be unknown; however, there are more questions that exist than answers. The theories surrounding the Rh- blood type are intriguing, though.

~Sovereign

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

edit on 3/13/2017 by Cornczech because: cause

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

O+

- Blue, Green or Hazel Eyes green
- More Physically and Emotionally aware nope
- Red hair no hair
- Sensitive to heat always too cold
- Higher IQ hahahahaha, nope
- Lower body temperature nope
- Dreams of or actual Alien abductions nope

And yet, I am an alien.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
An interesting subject to me,this.
*I have B- blood type

*brown eyes (also my son and youngest daughter who are B- and O- respectively)

My oldest daughter is also O- She was born as a blue eyed blonde,but became a green eyed brunette as she grew into her later teenage years. (No haircolour used to darken her hair initially,though she sometimes uses haircolour these days)

*Empath and mildly psychic.

*super sensitive to heat but more especially humidity,it actually makes me physically ill.
And i ended up past 14 years in one of the most humid regions on the planet,eastern Mpumalanga Province in South Africa. I really really suffer for about 5 months of each year when the humidity and heat is highest. So bad that sometimes i don't even leave the house more than maybe once a week because i can literally not handle being away from in front of a fan.

*I was born with pitchblack hair,but as i grew out of childhood and young teenage years it developed a reddish tint without using hair colour,now it's dark brown with a reddish tint.

*I don't know what my iq is,but as a kid my grade 1 and 2+3 teachers would tell my mother that i was a gifted child. I used to help my teachers teach the other kids how to read+spell, to help the teachers out a bit.Started reading around age 4 and did real well at school till things started catching up with me. "Things" being that since first memories at age 3yo,i have been an abductee,and that trauma + neverending other paranormal/metaphysical interference caused me to develop major depressive disorder since early childhood.
My kids all seem to be bright bulbs anyway.

*Lower body temp? oh Hell no..i WISH..i am like i have a power plant or nuclear reactor inside me lol,always overheating. When i say i feel a bit cold,others around me are just about freezing to death already. It's a nuisance and a misery.

* Abductee who have numerous times woken up with marks,bruises,needlemarks and injuries like sprained muscles,once bleeding for 9 days after a night time episode.
edit on 13-3-2017 by Raxoxane because: added

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
- Blue, Green or Hazel Eyes (yes, more greenish in the centre and greenish-blue on the outskirts)
- More Physically and Emotionally aware (yes, very empathic and psychic (tending to attract strangers wherever I go) with extremely excellent hearing and smell)
- Red hair (strawberry-medium-blond with gold highlights hair)
- Sensitive to heat (yes, but I can acclimate quite well, given enough time)
- Higher IQ (yes, but that can be attributed to many factors)
- Lower body temperature (not sure about temp. but lowish-normal blood pressure)
- Dreams of or actual Alien abductions (no dreams - but willing experiences, yes)

A+ RH- blood type and I am wholely human.

Rhesus (Rh) factor is an inherited protein found on the surface of red blood cells. If your blood has the protein, you're Rh positive. If your blood lacks the protein, you're Rh negative. Rh positive is the most common blood type.

Geneticists theorize that Rh-negative blood may be an adaptation that has evolved to help protect against parasites and viruses, although more research is needed.

healthyeating.sfgate.com...
edit on 13CDT02America/Chicago02820231 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

edit on 13CDT02America/Chicago02920231 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

- Red hair
- Sensitive to heat
- Higher IQ
- Lower body temperature

Everything but the red hair...but this DOES help explain why I mutilate cattle.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

O+

- Blue, Green or Hazel Eyes green
- More Physically and Emotionally aware nope
- Red hair no hair
- Sensitive to heat always too cold
- Higher IQ hahahahaha, nope
- Lower body temperature nope
- Dreams of or actual Alien abductions nope

And yet, I am an alien.

Technically a sex machine would be considered a cyborg.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Everything but the red hair...but this DOES help explain why I mutilate cattle.

LOL! Thanks for the laugh.

soulwaxer

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Great responses.

I did edit the title as I didn't like how it read. So I replaced "actually" with "from".

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Ab- negative here and no we are not aliens but most likely a break in evolution.

I believe that whites have the gene to keep the darker genes from taking over as white people have the highest amount of rh- people! Rh negative mothers without the aid of a shot will kill a positive blood type baby in their womb meaning if has dad has positive blood type and passes it to the baby the negitive mother will kill it in the womb through a poison her body makes. Genes always tend to show darker features are more dominate which begs the question how did white genes happen if the world started with darker genes first. It's evolution protecting the white genes from the darker gene pool. This tends to inflame everyone else who isn't white and even inflames some postive blood type whites because of what it could mean. What it could actually mean is negative blood types are a different species of human and since a large majority are white this is taboo with the whole we are one race aka the human race people. I think they fear addressing this because it doesnt fit the whole narrative of global unity and color blindness future the people in charge want us to believe. It would make some
interracial marriage also cross species marriage like a lion and a tiger making a liger it isn't supposed to happen and doesnt in the wild. Also the small number of negative blood types put themselves at risk from the much larger positive blood type population if issues arise. I actually suspect this is why countries with magority white populations are not allowed to be ethostates say like japan. Because they A: want negative blood types blended out of existance or B: incorporated into the larger population.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Your OP has weirded me out.
I have all those traits except for red hair.
I have blue eyes, i can suss out what a person is like very quickly upon meeting them.
I am super sensitive to heat, cant stand heat.
I was in all the top classes in school, i am quite intelligent.
My hands are always cold i am forever hearing "cold hands warm heart"

I do have the occasional dream about aliens, always presumed its because im into the subject.

But the big one is that for 10 years i had unprotected sex with my ex girlfriend who we discovered was hiv positive. We only found out near the end of our relationship, even now i reckon its a minor miracle i didnt contract it.
I cant recall ever having a cold or being ill. I joke that i have a super immune system.

Ive always felt different to the "norm" and dont suffer fools gladly.

All this now has me thinking maybe i have a bit of alien in me.

Interesting...
edit on 13/3/17 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, I have green eyes, am very observant of my surroundings and of what others say, and I have a low body temperature, around 97 degrees. Heat nor cold usually bother me though. I like saunas and the cold weather.

I'm A+......I guess I am not an alien, just a weird human.

It seems we are the same person. I also have green eyes and I'm also A+.

I am left handed. Are you left handed by chance?

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

As I have explained in several OP’s, there is NO rhesus monkey gene in humans. Sheeeeeesh!
The widely used term "Rh" was kept for the clinically described human antibodies that are different from the ones related to the rhesus macaque monkey. The discovery was produced by immunizing rabbits with red blood cells from a rhesus monkey, NOT a HUMAN. The agglutinin factor found in rhesus macaque was classified in the Landsteiner-Wiener antigen system. The propensity for the Rh factor was just one in a system of various antigens (it consists of 50 defined blood-group antigens, among which the five antigens D, C, c, E, and e ). Based on different models of genetic inheritance, two different terminologies were developed; both of them are still in use.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join