It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cost of medication is criminal

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I think trump's administration at one time kicked around the idea of letting us buy our meds from Canada, or other countries, but with everything I've heard today, they seem to have abandoned that idea, in favor of giving the pharmaceutical companies carte blanche on charging what they want. (Then said "but they said they aren't going up on anything). (No comment)

Paul Ryan said earlier "We don't want to pull the rug out from under anybody" (as he pulls the rug out from under 14 Million people this year alone, and it will be more next year.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
COST OF MEDICINE IN NOT CRIMINAL.
What a joke, have you ever been in business for yourself, how dare you make such claims without proof and a conviction of such matter.
Time for you to grow up and and "PAY UP", for your health conditions. Do you actually think the shareholders give a fly'n fk about you, shiiit no, they want a good return on their investments. It's called "GREED".

Sorry to tell you , but here in Japan there are caps on cost, and you know what, NOT EVEN ONE NATIONWIDE DOCTOR HAS GONE OUT OF BUSINESS.

The American politicians are all and I say "ALL" all bought out, don't believe me, move to Japan and enjoy the affordable health care to all citizens and permanent residents here. Illegals, well, there's no safety net here for them, in other words, NO TREATMEANT. Go back to your own country for your medical needs.

Oh man, chill a little. I'd hate to see you wind up in a Japanese hospital with an American heart attack.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
a reply to: GreyScale

Are you saying carrots defeated your wife's cancer?

What I'm saying is that was a part of the regime that she underwent to cure her cancer.

I also pointed out that others have successfully cured their stage 4 cancer with carrot juice alone.

The longer we as a civilized people think of cancer as a disease, the farther away we are going to get from eradicating it.

Cancer is a symptom. Treat the underlying causes and you'll get rid of your cancer. In a country that is soon going to have to change their statistics to "50% of Americans will experience cancer in their lives" we need to regroup and rethink Allopathic medicine. Because it's wrong on so many levels it's not funny.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

We're not a culture of kindness and humanitarianism, no matter what people claim in the US. Occasional check-out line or organization donation charity is just a feel-good band-aid to cover up how rotten to the core our culture is. We applaud and encourage milking the sick for every last dime, while rubbing in how worthless they are for not doing XYZ or affording ABC.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
As much as I wish the world worked that way...it doesn't. If I take the financial risk, create something and patent it...it is mine. I should be allowed to sell it for whatever I want. I don't see a fair solution to this because if you don't allow companies to make money (whatever they feel is fair) from their efforts...they won't put in the effort. And unless you want to tell Apple how much they are allowed to sell an iPhone for, you got troubles.

The only thing I can think of is monopoly law. If you consider one company having a monopoly on a drug...maybe you can stop them. But then they may stop making such drugs.

Tough problem.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join