It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camden, Maine - CIA secret haven?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
My husband and I visit Camden, Maine quite a bit. Every time we're there we tend to overhear stuff that seems like we "shouldn't be hearing." I'll give some examples of that later perhaps. If you Google " Camden Maine CIA" you'll see a few sites mentioning the fact that CIA retirees are there in large numbers. Does anyone have ideas of why they tend to cluster there? There are lots of places that are beautiful seaside towns where they could go; what makes Camden THE spot? It always feels like something is brewing right beneath the surface of that little village. It's always intrigued us.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Well, how far is it from Kennebunkport?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RadarOReilly

I absolutely love the town! I usually catch a cozy bed and breakfast there, lovely hospitality!

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Couple of hours.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

Roger that. And ditto. We love it all to pieces.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I also know that Charlotte Iserbyt was the school board director in Camden as well as Ronald Reagan's Senior Policy Advisor for education during his presidency. She has family ties to Skull and Bones. I'm telling you there's something going on in Camden.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I've often walk downtown and have had many chats in the eateries and bookstores. I don't ever recall any suspicious experiences. Interesting op.

edit on 3/10/17 by Sahabi because:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Skull and Bones. Every time I hear of Secret Societies like them, I really doubt if Trump is gonna do anything even if he wants to.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Round Table Foundation of Electrobiology was founded in Camden, ME in '48. That entity was directly tied to CIA mind control programs, btw.
I would advise against doing too much homework re: Camden. You probably don't really want to know.
Cat, meet curiosity.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

Our experiences haven't been suspicious, per se. They've been interesting though. One thing we overhead at the Waterfront (one of our favorite places to eat other than Pig and Poet) was this table of two elderly gentlemen talking about Denver. One said, "I'm just glad to be out of there. It won't matter if they're above ground, underground or in the mountain when the # hits the fan. And Quantico will be pissing their pants." We tried to listen in but they had changed the subject. He said it all matter of factly like they were comparing golf scores or yacht repairs.

He had a dark blue sweater that had "Langley" embroidered on the left breast.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PRSpinster

Meooooow

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Trump will never see a second term. Hell, he probably won't see the end of his first term. That's another thread though.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Interesting, probably just a "retreat" of sorts for retired employees.

I will note that i searched what you suggested on Bing and i got nothing of particular relevance, with a small font note at the bottom of the page:

"Some results have been removed"

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Your thread do reminds me of one member here who said he met Donald Nixon, the nephew of Richard Nixon. Nixon mentioned he was a member of a Secret Society and that they are headquartered off the Coast of Cuba.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3/10/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

If research at Camden carried over after the Round Table ended, maybe the retirees were...drawn back. Maybe it wasn't really their choice at all. The real question is if any of the retirees worked in conjunction with the Round Table during the active years of their career. Or, any of its derivatives for that matter.
Again, I wouldn't go asking around though. Lol

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadarOReilly
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Trump will never see a second term. Hell, he probably won't see the end of his first term. That's another thread though.

Don't write him off just like that. He's a thug of thugs.

They're scared of repercussions. He knew the score and stepped up.

I trust they are making sure he is protected, while simultaneously using the
media to tear him down, as they ceaselessly pile poop on themselves.
No one trusts them anymore. It's just that they're blind to this.
Let them find out the hard way.

They want him alive.

If he dies, they lose. And they know it.

m.youtube.com...

# 712
edit on 10-3-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: 300 Boys

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I recently moved to Maine...

Have not been to Camden yet, though.

I'll ask some people if they know or have heard anything.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Makes some sense that it's safer and smarter to consolidate former management and operatives/assets rather than distributing them throughout the population or into "free market intel" to supplement their pensions.

There have been rumoured "safe havens" for HUMINT folks in various remote locations around the world - at least in literature - seems logical.

Wonder if it's like Number 6 in "The Prisoner"?

ganjoa

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

What part? We may move there next year. Only a coastal town would do though. Oceanfront or nothin'.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ganjoa

Well maybe it'd be a good spot to move to before things get really out of hand. Hmmmm

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join