It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified Object Falls Out of Sky: Reported To Be An Unmanned Aircraft

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
So apparently one of these
a X-47B unmanned aircraft fell out of the sky in a small town near Patuxent River Naval Air Station. I'm familiar with this place and it is a Naval Testing and Research base so I do believe the official story which is why this is not in the UFO forum.

NAS Patuxent River, MD- Reports of an object falling out of the sky in Lexington Park on Thursday, March 9 remain a mystery however, the object some witnesses thought might have fallen is very real.

On the day this happened the initial report (by same would be news agency) said that there was a heavy police and military presence in the area which is funny because...

TheBayNet.com also reached out to the St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office about the alleged reports of an object falling from the sky but the office said it was unaware of any such incident.
Didn't see nothing don't know nothing.

Here is a photograph and video from the scene of the incident

As I said I do believe the official story as you can see the basic shape of the craft in the photo and video match up to the photo of one on a carrier. Still it's crazy to think that experimental aircraft could just fall out of the sky and ruin your day. Now fortunately no one was injured or worse in this incident or at least it hasn't been reported.

For more details

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Sure looks stealth UAV to me as well, and so they spying on the US as well??

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The big question now is...

Was this craft deployed or experimental?

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

They have such sophisticated technology, makes me wonder what could have gone so wrong to make it fall/crash. Then they had to haul it out of there, so huge failure probably costing millions.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Taking over or spoofing a drone is not difficult at all....Can be done electronic jamming or even GPS spoofing...

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It didn't fall they are moving it

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Minor problem with the falling from the sky story though. Both X-47Bs were grounded after the program ended. The Navy made the decision late last year to reactivate them, and sent the #1 airframe back to Palmdale to be restored to flying status, with the second following a couple months later. As far as I've heard they have yet to start operations again.
edit on 3/10/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

It's probably just a boat

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Yes, but, that does not preclude it being in this situation now, testing new S/W or air frame changes. Or, it was deployed to collect intel in the area above American soil.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: phatkhat

The timing is about right for them to be getting #1 back to Pax. That looks like how they trucked it up there the first time. It probably was the X-47, it just didn't fall from the sky, but drove along the road.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Yes, but, that does not preclude it being in this situation now, testing new S/W or air frame changes. Or, it was deployed to collect intel in the area above American soil.

No but the OP has managed to morph a story about something alledgedly falling from the sky with a pre planned transport of an X-47b.

There appear to be no evidence of something falling from the sky.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

If it hasn't been returned to service, it isn't flying. The X-47B was never designed to be used operationally to collect intel, which is why it has an X designation. It was used as a proof of concept to demonstrate that a UAV can safely operate on a carrier deck, as well as in flight refuel, which it did. It's being returned to flight to help build doctrine for deck operations of future UAVs.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

America/Chicago
Source MUFON
Summary A bright circular light fell straight down from the sky; no tail observed; landing unknown

www.ufostalker.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Another problem is if it fell from the sky I find it unlikely it would be in such amazing condition.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Depending on how it actually hit it could be, but it's unlikely it would be, so yeah, that's another issue.

I'm betting that the video is them heading west. They moved airframe #2 to Palmdale at the end of January and the lighting on the truck looks almost identical.
edit on 3/10/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Sorry, but no. Your "image from the scene of the incident" was taken directly from this article. That's the crew at Pax River loading the first airframe onto the truck to go back to Palmdale. Instead of the Navy using them, as they talked about, Northrop is going to use them as technology development items.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hmmm... *maybe* it was hacked? That would be ironic.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Sorry, but no. Your "image from the scene of the incident" was taken directly from this article. That's the crew at Pax River loading the first airframe onto the truck to go back to Palmdale. Instead of the Navy using them, as they talked about, Northrop is going to use them as technology development items.

My bad, ya'll don't need to kill the messenger. Anybody who took the time to look at the link that I posted would see that I took those photo's directly from that source. How am I to know the difference, I'm not an aviation expert.

I've also seen at least one other post about this in my Facebook feed and have talked to people who have said they heard about it too. This is relevant because this is my hometown so I'm pretty sure there was an incident. Others have reported a large military and police presence in the area that this supposedly happened at.
edit on 10-3-2017 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

That wasn't killing the messenger. That was more confirmation that it didn't have anything to do with the X-47B.

The increased presence is because of moving both the X-47Bs and the MQ-4C equipment from Pax to where it needs to be.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join