It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Name 5 things that make your blood boil..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This possibly should be in the rant section, but I'm not (don't think I'm.. ) going to rant.

I've been in the process (over a few years) of calming myself down about things, listening more, and trying to understand why people might act the way they do. I believe in the chaos theory, Ergo believe there could be 'endless' reasons why people make decisions or act the way they do.
Anyway, here's 5 things I will never EVER understand or be ok with.. What are yours?

1 - Cruelty to animals
2 - People who intentionally hurt other people with no remorse (I guess that's psychopaths?)
3 - People who are completely ignorant or bigots.
4 - Rude people
5 - Sheeple (I used to be one)

ETA: I've already failed in epic proportions on this thread, because I wrote it 2 hours ago, just got into bed, only to realise I forgot to press 'post' :-|
So basically I'm gonna be asleep in 40 mins (listening to rain and windy weather in a forest on youtube) and won't be able to reply much until tomorrow night. I guess I just killed the thread right there.... Geez I suck sometimes :-/
edit on 9/3/17 by OpenEars123 because: Because my thumb is a tw@t

edit on 9/3/17 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/3/17 by OpenEars123 because: As if I don't feel embarrassed enough making 3 edits!! 😐

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
1. Blind Conformity

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
1. Blind Conformity

Yep, I agree. But I think? That falls under sheeple?

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenEars123

At this point, after viewing many alternate source videos, the only thing that bothers me is animal cruelty videos.

Everything else I have become numb too.

ETA: And although I have never seen a child abuse video, the whole pedophile thing makes my blood boil also.

edit on 3 9 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

At this point, after viewing many alternate source videos, the only thing that bothers me is animal cruelty videos.

I feel you 1 million percent. That has always been my number 1. I wish I 'could' feel numb to everything else, but I guess that's why I have at least 5

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Sorry...check my edit.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Politicians
Taxes
Cruelty to animals/people
Nuclear bombs
Sheeple

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Yes! Of course. I've never seen one either, that is probably why it's not in my list. But don't think I didn't think about it, it should be number 1 really...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Politicians
Taxes
Cruelty to animals/people
Nuclear bombs
Sheeple

Yep
all those are up there. If it was a top 10 they would all be there.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

1) Has to be animal cruelty. I can't restrain myself when people hurt animals.

2) Religion in politics (the whore who sits on many waters).

3) Federalism in politics (guarantees loss of individuality).

4) People who use others as a crutch, when they are capable of being self sufficient.

5) Psychological manipulation in any form: commercials, tv, movies, propaganda, cumbaya style religious music...basically any attempt to hack into my subconscious mind to inception seeds of stupidity and weakness.

My blood boils just thinking about it.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Just evil people. Kill'em all and be done with it. That would easily solve the overpopulation issue too. The Düsseldorf incident a few hours ago pissed me off. If i would have been in that situation i would have killed the attacker with any means necessary and without remorse.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
You, me, us, them and everyone else.

A more serious list would be all of the above mentioned.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

4) People who use others as a crutch, when they are capable of being self sufficient.

5) Psychological manipulation in any form: commercials, tv, movies, propaganda, cumbaya style religious music...basically any attempt to hack into my subconscious mind to inception seeds of stupidity and weakness.

Damn, that's a great list! I'm sure the majority here would agree 👍 Thanks for the input. I see you're a man of the cloth/believer. Even up to 3 years ago my opinion of your belief was horribly ignorant. I'm not a believer (any more) myself. But have recently witnessed how much happiness a strong faith can give.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Just evil people. Kill'em all and be done with it. That would easily solve the overpopulation issue too. The Düsseldorf incident a few hours ago pissed me off. If i would have been in that situation i would have killed the attacker with any means necessary and without remorse.

Dude, I don't want to agree with you.
But I do

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
You, me, us, them and everyone else.

A more serious list would be all of the above mentioned.

Fair play, I love the poignant simplicity of your post. Thanks

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
1 Turkey right now(as a german called nazi by erdolf the wannabe sultan)
2 The docs that destroyed my leg, i had my 9th surgery today(but the oxicodon kicks in right now xD)
3 Nazis
4 That i can´t move right now to smoke some of my wonderful haze that lets the hospital smell like a dutch coffeeshop
5 much, much more...

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
1 Turkey right now(as a german called nazi by erdolf the wannabe sultan)
2 The docs that destroyed my leg, i had my 9th surgery today(but the oxicodon kicks in right now xD)
3 Nazis
4 That i can´t move right now to smoke some of my wonderful haze that lets the hospital smell like a dutch coffeeshop
5 much, much more...

Dude lol! 😁 and on a more serious note, thanks for sharing those personal things. I can understand why they are your top 5. Forget the racists/fascist/bigots. You are already 10 timed the person they are. Just concentrate on getting better, I wish you all the best mate.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
1. People who abuse their kids in any way, shape, or form.

2. When I push the Sunkist button on the vending machine and out pops an Orange Crush.

3. Hotel Internet

4. People who can't operate their phone and their car at the same time.

5. When the person working the BK drive-thru forgets my Zesty sauce.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpenEars123

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Damn, that's a great list! I'm sure the majority here would agree 👍 Thanks for the input. I see you're a man of the cloth/believer. Even up to 3 years ago my opinion of your belief was horribly ignorant. I'm not a believer (any more) myself. But have recently witnessed how much happiness a strong faith can give.

Believe it or not my Faith in Jesus Christ is unshakable!

It is just my Faith in Humans that is weary.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
    1) Cheap booze
    2) People who put ketchup on hotdogs
    3) Clip on bow ties
    4) When my personal assistant calls out sick
    5) Foreign countries like Wisconsin and Kansas

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join