It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump server at core of FISA tap request operated by Emily McMullin

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Oh I know, like a pack of wild dogs. Fascinating specimens they are.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: queenofswords

Lo and behold to think that this information has always been out there and nobody was connecting the right dots.

Incredible.

The case keeps getting bigger and bigger.

I mentioned this yesterday in the MONSTER wire-tapping thread.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Tardacus

Exactly that is one of the things I could not understand, the Democrat leadership acting like rabid dogs right after Trump won.

Is just never before in our history a losing party has been this vicious.

Now we know why.

yep, yep, I think we are going to see a lot of past political corruption exposed in the next 4 years.
all the career politicians are in the good ole boy network,republicans and democrats, they cover each others a$$e$, Trump is their worst nightmare.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
S&F for the thread.

Very interesting to see where this leads.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: fnpmitchreturns

Still don't get how a server relates to the claims by Trump that his phone was tapped.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

Exactly that is one of the things I could not understand, the Democrat leadership acting like rabid dogs right after Trump won.

Is just never before in our history a losing party has been this vicious.

Now we know why.

yep, yep, I think we are going to see a lot of past political corruption exposed in the next 4 years.
all the career politicians are in the good ole boy network,republicans and democrats, they cover each others a$$e$, Trump is their worst nightmare.

Trump is like a black hole entering their wonderfully calm solar system... Where these good ole' politicians screwed up, is that they insulted him and cracked MANY jokes about him while he was running, assuming he'd never win, but Trump is the type of guy I feel will hold a grudge, and a Trump with a grudge with the type of Executive power he has is terrifying, well, terrifying if you're on his sh*t list.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

I hate to say I was young during Watergate I remember Nixon I remember been in NY visiting my grandmother during that time and people been mad at him, but didn't know much of what was going on.

We come a long way and obviously history has not shown to leave a big impression for next generations to learn form previous mistakes.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

You've identified part of the problem, this little "network"...this club of buddy buddies. We see it everyday in real life, you scratch my back, I'll scratch your back.

I use to see it all the time in the Army, if I was pulled over by an MP, He'll see my patch and know I'm in the same BDE and just straight up let me go, simply by association.

Its messed up, but it happens and there isn't any reason to think it happens in big government.
edit on 6-3-2017 by Arnie123 because: Clean up

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: fnpmitchreturns

Sounds like Dirty Donnie got his little hand caught in the Russian cookie jar.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I agree, I am in the same feelings too, Trump will never let this rest at all, he will go after all those that are guilty.

The thing is that those guilty have not clue how bad is going to get.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hold the phone here...no pun intended.
This is starting to stink even worse.
Check out this story about Louise Mensch -

heatst.com...

She was a big Evan McMullin supporter and she was the one to break this story?
Now his sister is invloved?
WTF is going on here?...their house of cards might be coming down

Edit - For some reason, the Washington Post story would not link correctly so I linked her original story

edit on 6-3-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2017 by RazorV66 because: Damn link would not post correctly

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Trump may get a little help draining the swamp from the Vault 7 release tomorrow morning.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I agree, I am in the same feelings too, Trump will never let this rest at all, he will go after all those that a re guilty.

The thing is that those guilty have not clue how bad is going to get.

Knowing Trump and his fondness for Twitter, I'm sure he's paying attention to Vault 7 as well, and depending on how explosive that info is (if its anything at all), he may have a new smoking gun to take down a whole bunch of crooked politicians... I suppose 9am EST time tomorrow will tell the world... I bet you MANY are sweating this release.. especially now with Trump in charge..

link   

That comes to another issue, will anybody tried to retired Trump before his time?

I wonder, that will be the worst thing that could happen to this nation since the 60s.

link   
a reply to: RazorV66

link not working.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Evan McMullin was working with the Hillary camp against Trump in the election. I believe he is also tight with Harry Reid, McCain and Graham.

AKA: MOE, LARRY & CURLY. I knew there had to be something that McCain and Graham are HIDING together. They're always together...even in the men's room I bet.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I have never been a follower of any of those groups like wikileaks, Anonymous or others but this time I am waiting to see what comes out of all this.

I say to them bring it on.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
originally posted by: Annee
Or, comment section

A little research and it looks like this Emily works for Hotel services, and works on other Trump projects:

Ok when I look up this email I find that it is connected to several Trump entities and several hotels, haven't checked if they are Trump hotels, some are but not all.

So it looks like they are contracted to handle internet marketing for the Trump org. I don't see a conspiracy here.

goldtrench.pcriot.com... -the-then-republican-nominee-donald-trump-nowpresident/

Everyone is going on like they missed it....so thought i'd quote it for truths purposes.
edit on 3/6/2017 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Sorry I missed that thread, I think, is hard to keep up with all the threads this days.

My head is spinning.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: RazorV66

link not working.

The Washington Post story about her story would not link correctly for some reason.

heatst.com...

That is her original story from November 2016

Try this -

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join