It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand: Paul Ryan Reveals Illuminati Allegiance in Congress

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This week, everyone was up in arms about the Twitter comment that the former Clinton and Obama volunteer Dan Grilo made. To be honest, I did find the comment to be unnecessary. Though, perhaps I wouldn't have celebrated quite as much as Gary Franchi does (in the following video) about Grilo being fired from his position at a Chicago consulting firm.

Later in the week, Gari Franchi made another video that he calls: 99% OF AMERICA DIDN’T SEE THE SECRET THING TRUMP DID AS HE HONORED RYAN OWENS LAST NIGHT!

After watching it, I'm still not sure exactly what it is that Trump did that 99% of American's didn't notice. What I did notice, however, was what 99.9% of American's probably didn't notice: and that is what Paul Ryan does when Donald Trump says the name Ryan Owens. (I will link the video at the end of this thread).

The hand sign is very famous in Masonic and Illuminati circles. It is one that many politicians and famous people make, and it is one that holds a particularly special place in the hearts of ATS members. Allow me to explain.

photo

The Hidden Hand was a particularly memorable ATS occurrence from way back when in October of 2008. At that time a self-confessed "Illuminati Insider" stepped forward to reveal secrets. This is how he introduced himself:

"I am a generational member of a Ruling Bloodline Family. Every so often, as per the directives of the Law of our Creator, a brief window of opportunity opens, whereby a select handful of our Family are required to make communication with our subjects, and offer you the chance to ask us any questions you would like answered. I am double-bound in this duty. It is required of me by The Law of our Creator to offer this opportunity to you at this time, though I am also bound by the Law of (planetary) Free Will and by Family Oaths, so there is only so much I am able to say."

Following that, the Hidden Hand goes on to specify the rules of engaging in the thread's conversation with him, and it is explained to ATS that they must ask the right questions if they want to get the right answers To read those rules and the thread in its entirety, I suggest looking here

To say that the thread is interesting is an understatement. For a start, we all know the rules that people who join ATS are bound by (about making posts in other people's threads before being able to contribute their own original thread. Bernard, of course, is famous for his attempts to flagrantly flout this rule (and we have all had a good laugh because of it).

However, because of what was on offer - and the way in which it was done - the Hidden Hand was extended the extremely rare courtesy of being allowed to continue as he proposed without the usual formalities. We can all be extremely glad, that Springer and Skeptic Overlord (and whatever mods were involved at the time) made this fantastic call: or else the Hidden Hand myth might never have occurred.

I can't be bothered to find it right now, so if any fellow ATS gurus want to link to the original thread down below: then please do!

Now, the Hidden Hand is a highly interesting name for the Illuminati insider to have chosen. Here is a photo of Kim Jong Un doing it.

photo kim

In Masonry, it is known as " The sign of the Master of the Second Veil". The veil, of course, being a reference to the veils that the infinite creator (from the kabbalistic tradition) put up in order to obscure the light (lvx) from the "vessel". If this is unknown to you (and you are interested in 'Magick') then I would recommend studying about The Ten Sephiroth of the Tree of Life as it is a highly important study for beginning on a path towards self-initiation into the mysteries.

On a side note, it is also worth mentioning here that in the now-infamous thread from 2008: the Hidden Hand talks a lot about the "Veil of Forgetfulness" that we are born with to come here to earth or the "space:time" as s/he calls it.

In addition, (for Mandela Effect fanboys-and-girls), the Hidden Hand mentions that in 2012 a "Great Harvest" of souls will occur and people will be sent to either: a similar (but different) earth, a "hellish" karmic-retribution earth, or a higher frequency/more evolved/"heaven" earth. Due to the fact that the Mandella Effect can be roughly traced to this period of time, I find this highly interesting.

So finally, it is time for the point of the thread! At the 1 minute 28 seconds mark in the following video, when Trump says Ryan Owens name: Paul Ryan very clearly makes the Hidden Hand sign.

This seems important for a number of reasons. Firstly, this is one of the people that Trump chooses to surround himself with, which rings alarm bells.

Trump, we are often told, is a non-illuminati "outsider". I would suggest that the fact that Trump has surrounded himself with people like Jeff Sessions (who is known to be in favor of backdoors), Ajit Pai (who is an ex-industry lobbyist that is an enemy of net neutrality) and Paul Ryan (who is clearly an initiate from his blatant sign making) - tells a vastly different story.

As such, I want to warn people that Trump may well be a much more concerning President than people generally seem to believe, and is almost certainly the illuminati's choice for President. To which I will add that Clinton was only there to play her part in handing it over to Trump, which may signal Wikileaks and Hackers like Guccifer 2.0 involvement in Hidden Hand theatrics.

Take from this what you will. Enjoy the video: 1 minute 28 for the pause and watch again.

edit on 5-3-2017 by Lagrimas because: Pictures added

edit on 5-3-2017 by Lagrimas because: Spelling error

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagrimas

JFK 1961

* “The very word “secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings”

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

thanks for your contribution.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
maybe he was just scratching his nipple?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Screenshot from the video.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Haha, maybe he was with a huge grin just when Trump says his name and the words special ops.

I hope you are joking.
Thanks for the contribution

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: kngfc

Awesome thanks for the screen shot.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I think that was more of a heartfelt signal of respect for his death than what it is being interpreted as.
He placed his hand over his heart as a sign of respect to mrs Owens.

I think every other one of my brothers on ATS will Agree.
And that's not because we are hiding something or any other hidden agenda.
Just a man showing respect for the dead.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I read that hidden hand thread. People pointed out logical flaws, he never responded or answered any questions.

Why is that interesting?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Here's the Hidden Hand thread.

Hidden Hand

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagrimas

Not a problem.

It's a very interesting observation and I remember reading that thread years ago. I'm brushing up on the literature now. Great find!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
I think that was more of a heartfelt signal of respect for his death than what it is being interpreted as.

Quoted for truth.

When I watched it my wife asked why I put my hand over my heart.

It was a salute to a fallen warrior. It wasn't intentional or some Illuminati secret sign, it's what you do when you realize that a brother/sister gave all. It's a tribute.

No more, no less.
edit on 19Sun, 05 Mar 2017 19:48:30 -0600America/Chicago17th2017-03-05T19:48:30-06:00pmSundayAmerica/Chicago by GreyScale because: (no reason given)

edit on 20Sun, 05 Mar 2017 20:03:56 -0600America/Chicago17th2017-03-05T20:03:56-06:00pmSundayAmerica/Chicago by GreyScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AutonomousMeatPuppet

Actially, s/he only answered questions and did it in real time, which is why it is generally considered to be authentic. Your information is entirely wrong. All my best. Thanks for contributing. I dont know what you read but not hidden hand!
edit on 5-3-2017 by Lagrimas because: Error

link   
He put his hand on his heart and nodded in recognition of who Trump was naming.

This is foolish.

Trump doesn't surround himself with the guy. He is the leader of the House, as such he has to sit in that chair behind him during state of the nation addresses to Congress, he has to be consulted with when dealing with Congress.

Go watch some Reagan era stuff, Reagan "surrounded himself" with the leader of the House, who wasn't even from his own Party but he had to deal with him to get his agenda through Congress.

link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Usually that is done over the clothing. But politicians are an odd lot, so why not?

edit on 5-3-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
Here's the Hidden Hand thread.

Hidden Hand

Thanks for digging it up. Great stuff.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
He put his hand on his heart and nodded in recognition of who Trump was naming.

This is foolish.

Trump doesn't surround himself with the guy. He is the leader of the House, as such he has to sit in that chair behind him during state of the nation addresses to Congress, he has to be consulted with when dealing with Congress.

Go watch some Reagan era stuff, Reagan "surrounded himself" with the leader of the House, who wasn't even from his own Party but he had to deal with him to get his agenda through Congress.

You are, of course, welcome to this oppinion. In addition (and reply to GreyScale) i mean this as no offence at all to the deceased. I disagree that it is as simple as you think, but i do take your point about him being leader of the house. I am not a US citizen and didnt actually realise this point. Thanks for your worthy contribution.
Trump HAS still surrounded himself with the worst people for digital privacy and internet freedom possible...
edit on 5-3-2017 by Lagrimas because: Spelling error

edit on 5-3-2017 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Macenroe82

Usually that is done over the clothing. But politicians are an odd lot, so why not?

I agree. It IS the sign of the master of the second veil.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

If you believe this, I do respect you for it. Sadly i think his GRIN shows a very different intentent and nature. He didnt make a face of solace and empathy. Instead he made the cheeky grin of an illuminati insider.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I don't know.
You just can't put your hand in your pants in public.
Maybe this is the next best thing.
edit on 2017-03-05T20:07:47-06:002201705America/Chicago3 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join