It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SNL Cold Open March 4 2017

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This entire episode was particularly well done. Kate McKinnon's Kellyanne Conway is in a few different skits, in the same pose, no dialogue, and appears to be visible to the studio audience in this way through much of the show. You can guess what she is doing and how she is sitting.

The cold open alone is not yet available, so I picked this one. Run Jeffy! Run!!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
its hilarious.
sessions gump.

kate is awesome

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Trump Administration makes it far too easy for comedians. It must be a love hate relationship.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Grimpachi because:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Yes Lol. I hate until I watch SNL or Colbert and can take a little break.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I didn't want to see Trump or Clinton in the Whitehouse, but with him I am being entertained almost daily. We get to see just how bad a president can be and it has only just begun. I am starting to doubt that he will make it through an entire term.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I used to love all their anti Obama skits at SNL!! I remember the time when Obama said if he had a son and they we're all over him!! Oh ohhhhh wait, that didn't happen, sorry

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

There are skits making fun of Obama. Also, Obama doesn't have adult children especially that were involved in his campaign and business and pseudo involved in the government. SNL hasn't said anything about Baron but right wingers go after the Obama daughters all the time.

edit on 5-3-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Like to see some proof of right wingers going after Obummers daughters. I know the left attacked Trumps 10year old boy, and you know that's true Reldra.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing reldra, like i keep on saying, a trump win is going to make comedy great again.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Lol! Trump supporters get triggered by SNL and automatically deflect to Obama and then scream about how unfair it is.

Suck it up, princess! No one forces you to watch SNL anyway. If you don't like it, don't watch it!

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

When you include the proof of people attacking Obama's girls can you also include which parts of the dossier are real along with sources?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Like to see some proof of right wingers going after Obummers daughters. I know the left attacked Trumps 10year old boy, and you know that's true Reldra.

I think a few crazies on the net said something about Baron. Not the ENTIRE LEFT.

Even on this very site someone called the older Obama daughter horrible names. I can find it if you like.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Thanks for sharing reldra, like i keep on saying, a trump win is going to make comedy great again.

Absolutely.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

When you include the proof of people attacking Obama's girls can you also include which parts of the dossier are real along with sources?

The proof of the first is on this site. As for the dossier, unless you are paying me for an article, you can do it yourself.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Au contraire. All I've found is proof that it is fake. You claimed several times that the dossier was true, so you MUST have some proof that you can source for those of us who are just tooooo inept to find it...

This site has proof of the right media picking on obama's daughters?

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Yeah she is so amazing remember how funny she was in ghostbusters? O yeah thats right it sucked so she ran back to snl and does politically motivated comedy that made other semi talented female snl comedians famous but she isnt funny or talented enough to make it in the big screen. She is as unfunny as samatha bee just not as harsh.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Sometimes I think snl lets their rabid liberalism get in the way of their humor.

Honestly the trump stuff just isn't really funny. More often than not it seems like they are too focused on pushing the latest fake news hit piece than actually making it funny.

The only one they have gotten right is with Melissa Mccarthy. Her stuff is absolutely hilarious.

Otherwise the last good political bit they had going was Farrel doing the bush bit.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Don't waste our time, thanks anyway

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Looks like the SNL loons don't care that the Country is divided in two parties and let politics take control over comedy, they used to be excellent comedy for everybody but now only the losing half likes them..

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

she was pretty awesome in ghostbusters.
best part(s) were her

top topics

<<   2 >>

join