It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN WANTS A WAR - International or Civil - CNN is a Terrorist Threat to the U.S.A..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+102 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
March 2, 2017

The Cable News Network (CNN) is becoming so radical and obsessed with drumming up negative emotions against the President of the United States, and our country in general, that I'm starting this thread to document specific instances.

At one time, CNN's fake news was just an annoyance. As this ATS thread pointed out, it was even somewhat humorous during the gulf war.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In fact, CNN helped to get Donald Trump elected President, by giving him wall-to-wall negative coverage during the campaign season.

But, when Candidate Trump was elected President Trump, CNN did not tone down their hatred of the man. And that obsessive hatred of the President of the United States, has made this network a threat to the U.S.. A "home-grown media terrorist" is an appropriate label. CNN is drumming up discord between Americans, with their LIES, FAKE "sources", and hours of discussions on Anti-American subjects, without disclosing that they are rumors.

But, what made me start this stand-alone thread, to point out how dangerous CNN is to ALL OF US, was the article/video they published today, showing a CNN "journalist" in Moscow, confronting the Foreign Embassy spokeswoman there. He told her that the Russian Ambassador to the USA is probably a SPY! The look in her eye and tone of her voice, as this IDIOT continued to follow and question her, tells me that Russia is NOT to be toyed with. As you can see in the video, she told him twice that CNN's propaganda, lies, and "fake news".. MUST STOP.

Here's the brief story w/video clip: www.cnn.com...

In Summary, CNN is a Radical Media Terrorist. Due to its global reach, the network has the potential to incite actions that can cause destruction of a far greater magnitude than ISIS is capable of.. in both Intra-National violence, and Inter-National violence. CNN is doing this solely through words/pictures/videos.. and is doing it INTENTIONALLY, in my opinion.

As I said, rather than start a new thread every time CNN fabricates another anti-President and/or anti-American "hit piece", I'll just add it to this thread. If YOU come across CNN distortions, fakes, or lies, that are designed to destabilize, please share them too. Thank-you!

-CareWeMust

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Tomorrow Never Dies (1997)

[James Bond heads to stop a media mogul's plan to induce war between China and the UK in order to obtain exclusive global media coverage.]
www.imdb.com...

edit on 3-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That was one of the "Bond" movies that I missed. Was that bad guy a media terrorist, like CNN?

On a somewhat heartening note, some top U.S. officials are becoming alarmed at CNN and other MSM outlets desperation. The head of the House Intelligence Committee warned them today that THEY will be investigated for collaborating with Russia, if he gets more evidence. Wouldn't that be something to cheer.

Source Article: crooksandliars.com:8080...

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   

I imagine they had Ted Turner in mind when they wrote it. Might be worth for someone to look into.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
It is amazing seeing all the "free thinkers" getting so pulled into the Trump narrative. But I guess it cant be to surprising really.

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

CNN continues to act like they are the supreme Gods of media. I quit watching/reading years ago.

But truth be told, all US media has followed their originally successful lead away from "news" and into manipulating entertainment and the masses fell for it and still do.

This explains why Trump has called them out-he knows their lies and manipulations but at the same time needs some form to speak to the people. His options are extremely limited and he is being attacked viciously with limited time to rebuke.

These are serious issues. But, absolutely, CNN is acting and has been acting, in concert with many others, as terrorists, trying to control the American people with lies and manipulations.

I hope Trump can "out" these homegrown (although Soros is the root of a lot of this evil) terrorists before he gets lost in their swamp.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
All resident ambassadors are spies, in a sense. Their function is to keep the home government informed about what is happening in the host country, especially developments which might affect their foreign policy. The border-line between information-gathering and spying is very grey.
It certainly ought not to be news that the Russians have more formal spies attached to their embassies. Western countries tend to be aware of them, and expel them when they get too blatant.
It seems to me that this report is trying to sensationalise what is actually a fairly normal state of affairs.

+26 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I missed the threads for the last eight years where you were calling for Fox News to be shut down because of unfair and often fake criticism of President Obama ... could you direct me to those threads? They must be here somewhere or you'd just look like an incredible hypocrite. Thanks.

On the other hand, calling for the declaration of a news agency as a traitor because they disagree with your politics is a very dangerous trend. Just think about it for a moment, and let me share with you.

My biggest personal concern is civil rights. Equity before the laws for all people. Aside from that, I would be considered fairly conservative in my political beliefs ... I'm in favor of a balanced budget or at least moving toward one, I'm in favor of a strong military, I'm in favor of gun rights, and freedom of and from religion. My ideas about the power and size of the Federal government would probably be best described as moderate, but, I'm very much in favor of the government being constrained by the actual powers provided for in Article I.

Of course CNN is biased. Every outlet is biased. Every newspaper. Every blog. And this has long been known in American politics stretching back to George Washington.

This arbitrary, extremist, absurdist and utterly un-Constitutional strike against a member of the American press that you keep calling for is wholly and entirely without merit. It smacks of totalitarianism. You simply cannot classify the whole of what CNN (or any other group) as "fake."

If it is fake and it is as "damaging" as you claim, then the President can sue CNN in court for defamation. Why aren't you calling for that? Is it because you know that these claims would completely fall apart in the eyes of justice and rationality?
edit on 3-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: NOted

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
The divide has always been there, I don't buy this thread at all. Not that I even watch CNN. But seriously, pull your heads out of your arses, your being taken for a ride by two sides.

+26 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I missed the threads for the last eight years where you were calling for Fox News to be shut down because of unfair and often fake criticism of President Obama ... could you direct me to those threads? They must be here somewhere or you'd just look like an incredible hypocrite. Thanks.

On the other hand, calling for the declaration of a news agency as a traitor because they disagree with your politics is a very dangerous trend. Just think about it for a moment, and let me share with you.

My biggest personal concern is civil rights. Equity before the laws for all people. Aside from that, I would be considered fairly conservative in my political beliefs ... I'm in favor of a balanced budget or at least moving toward one, I'm in favor of a strong military, I'm in favor of gun rights, and freedom of and from religion. My ideas about the power and size of the Federal government would probably be best described as moderate, but, I'm very much in favor of the government being constrained by the actual powers provided for in Article I.

Of course CNN is biased. Every outlet is biased. Every newspaper. Every blog. And this has long been know in American politics stretching back to George Washington.

This arbitrary, extremist, absurdist and utterly un-Constitutional strike against a member of the American press is wholly and entirely without merit. It smacks of totalitarianism. You simply cannot classify the whole of what CNN (or any other group) as "fake."

If it is fake and it is as "damaging" as you claim, then the President can sue CNN in court for defamation. Why aren't you calling for that? Is it because you know that these claims would completely fall apart in the eyes of justice and rationality?

Fox done it so We should accept CNN doing it

Just like Christians 'used' to do it so we HAVE to allow Islam to do it today

Didn't take long

Fox has NOTHING on the Clinton news network

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

That's not my statement. Let me simplify: IF OP feels that CNN should be charged with treason THEN they must have called for the same thing for Fox in the last Administration. More clear?

Your statement is pure opinion. In fact, while I agree CNN does at time show bias, the situation is reversed in your opinion and mine on Fox.

So ... whose opinion should determine who we trample the Constitution for then?

Pffft.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
With the rapid fire lies dimwit keeps telling you really cannot blame CNN or any other media outlet gets things wrong every now and then. It would most likely cost them their operating budget to hire enough fact checkers to get everything right.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Bookmarked to keep track of cnn's sedition .

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Not only is the Russian ambassador in America a spy he is also their chief recruiter there

The western intelligence agencies know this

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Fox has NOTHING on the Clinton news network

You have that backwards. CNN didn't sue for the right to lie to the people like a FOX affiliate did. After the affiliate won the case FOX went wild. That is why FOX news watchers are the most uninformed people around.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
March 2, 2017

The Cable News Network (CNN) is becoming so radical and obsessed with drumming up negative emotions against the President of the United States, and our country in general, that I'm starting this thread to document specific instances.

At one time, CNN's fake news was just an annoyance. As this ATS thread pointed out, it was even somewhat humorous during the gulf war.

Are you still trotting out that Gulf War non-sense? That has long since been de-bunked.

Detailed Metabunk Link

It was also debunked on the ATS link that you posted.

+20 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Sure did miss you CNN / MSM apologists in here:

As long as you pretend you never saw it, then you can keep marching across this site as if you dont already know that CNN and their level of ilk isn't a demonic force upon our society.

Good times.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Deny ignorance.

It will be great to see that again from more than just a handful of us.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I take it you'll be running from that Truth then? Good luck with that.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Gryphon66

I take it you'll be running from that Truth then? Good luck with that.

The "Truth"? As dispensed by you? Don't you mean that special blend of meme generation and partisan nonsense that some here seem to favor over evidence?

Sure will, since I've never noticed such posts being especially troubled by facts, logic or rationality.

You shouldn't take that personally though.
Has nothing to do with you.

Deny Ignorance.
edit on 3-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join